Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should hate this show.

I want to hate this show.

But......I just can't help it.......I'm totally hooked.

I am thoroughly ashamed of myself

Comment

Nothing to be ashamed of, it's good saturday night telly, it's better than Strictly Come X Factor

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
        Nothing to be ashamed of, it's good saturday night telly, it's better than Strictly Come X Factor
        Now wouldn't be a good time to admit my week wouldn't be complete without Strictly either would it?

And since I'm being confessional.........I voted for John Sargent

I know I know...I disgust myself

Comment

Originally posted by Arica15 View Post
          Now wouldn't be a good time to admit my week wouldn't be complete without Strictly either would it?

And since I'm being confessional.........I voted for John Sargent

I know I know...I disgust myself
          I used to watch it, I watched the whole series when Darren Gough won it, but it's changed, the 'celebs' are as Soap Z List as you can get and it's not about the dancing any more it's about who's the most popular, voting for the underdog or the sympathy vote to get back at the judges. X Factor's worse

Comment

Oy! A topic isn't just an oversweetened chocolate bar y'know!

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W View Post
              Oy! A topic isn't just an oversweetened chocolate bar y'know!
              Sorry

Comment

Michelle Ryan has admitted that she was in awe of her "sexy" Merlin co-star Anthony Head.

"I never, ever get nervous working with actors," the former EastEnders and Bionic Woman actress told Radio Times. "But with Anthony, I don't know why, I'm so starstruck!"

Ryan, who plays scorned sorceress Nimueh in the family drama, explained that Head "definitely has that sex appeal... and he's so cool. He has that presence".

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/a13...n-co-star.html

Comment

Merlin stars Colin Morgan and Bradley James have said they are hopeful that a second season of the BBC One drama will be commissioned.

James, who plays Prince Arthur, told Digital Spy: "I think things look very positive. We seem to be getting fans and as long as there's that demand to produce the show, I hope it will work out. I personally would love to do it, given a rest first!"

"We loved doing the first series," added Morgan, who portrays the titular wizard. "You hope there will be a second series but the reality is, we don't know. It's down to the BBC and if they can afford to do it again, I suppose.

"I'm not sure about the business side of it but on my side of things, I'd be well up for doing it."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/a13...nd-season.html

Comment

Anyone see Doctor Julian Bashir from DS9 playing the bad guy this week?

A sci-fi/steampunk/fantasy novel... with color pictures!
                    My Blog

“This summer on Sci-Fi... as part of our five year mission to find the lowest common denominator, we bring you… Extreme Psychic Reality Makeover…!"

Comment

Yes i noticed it was Dr Bashir, haven't seen him on Tv for quite a while. The last time was a Hercule Poirot episode.

Comment

Haha, yeah! 'ooray!

Plus it was a lvoely episode, although I do wish Arthur would realise Merlin is a wizard and be done with it...
                        Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                        Yes, I am!
                        sigpic
                        Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                        Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                        Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

The stories chosen for each episode are all rather poor and too simplistic. The first season is just about over and nothing has been accomplished.

Comment

Merlin producer Johnny Capps has claimed that the BBC has made "very positive noises" about the show returning for a second season.

The Saturday night fantasy drama, which takes place during the wizard's formative years, has posted respectable ratings for its opening ten episodes, with last Saturday's instalment attracting 6.42 million viewers.

Capps told Teletext: "Nothing has been agreed yet but the BBC are making very positive noises. We want to do more and we believe viewers want to see more."

Merlin stars Colin Morgan as the eponymous wizard, Anthony Head as King Uther Pendragon, Richard Wilson as Gaius and John Hurt as the voice of the Great Dragon.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/a13...nd-season.html

Comment

Oh Sweet Baby Orici, Please No!!!
                              People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Fantastic.... its decent escapism... and has potential to be much better

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                                Oh Sweet Baby Orici, Please No!!!
                                lets be honest there's nothing better on this time of year! (unless your one of those unfortunates who like that Dancing pilge or the Z factor or whatever it is).
                                A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Working...
                                X