X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SanGate View Post

The Beauty and the Beast.
    Spoiler:
    Quite liked it. Had to get into it at first, but then I really liked it! And was not amused when it had a cliffy Sarah P (can't remember her last name ) was great She made me laugh so much! Hehe

Can't wait for tonight's
    Beauty and the Beast part II spoilers
    Spoiler:
    Sarah Parish if I am not mistaken. And she is marvelous. The way she changes her body language between the troll and Catrina, it's very good and quite entertaining. The episode was very funny in a yuck kind of way.
    And the final scene between Arthur and Merlin, considering all the fanfic around, was very funny as well.
    sigpic
    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
      Spoiler:
      Sarah Parish if I am not mistaken. And she is marvelous. The way she changes her body language between the troll and Catrina, it's very good and quite entertaining. The episode was very funny in a yuck kind of way.
      And the final scene between Arthur and Merlin, considering all the fanfic around, was very funny as well.
      Beaty and the Beast II
      Spoiler:
      I was laughing so hard all the way through!! At first, I wasn't sure if I was supposed to, but at some point there is a very comical musical tune underneath a scene, so I knew it was meant that way.

Totally agree on Sarah Parish (thanks )

Hihi yeah, slashers must have gone mad, also with the under the bed scene Even though I'm not a slasher in this case, I very much appreciate their friendly relationship Watching it with the slashers in the back of my mind going crazy is quite amusing too
      Last edited by SanGate; 01 November 2009, 04:46 AM. Reason: I can't spell when I'm excited :P
      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
      Save Our Seeker!
      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Btw, trailer for next week's
        Spoiler:
        OMG! That could be real good!!!
        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
        Save Our Seeker!
        LotS on LJ.

Comment

So wish I could see the new stuff. They haven't showed them here yet.
          sigpic
          Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
          My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Seen new episode now...
            Spoiler:
            I foudn the scenes where Lady Catrina was a troll in front of everyone and Uthor was still making gooey eyes at her hilarious. I was cringing in sympathy for Arthur and Morgana. That bit at the end between Arthur and merlin! the scene to spawn a thousand fanfics

So lookign forwardto next week now!
            If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
              I know...I enjoyed season 1 I wonder when it comes out on DVD?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                Sorry to hear that! Hopefully soon

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                Seen new episode now...
                Spoiler:
                I foudn the scenes where Lady Catrina was a troll in front of everyone and Uthor was still making gooey eyes at her hilarious. I was cringing in sympathy for Arthur and Morgana. That bit at the end between Arthur and merlin! the scene to spawn a thousand fanfics

So lookign forwardto next week now!
                Spoiler:
                Hihi yeah Anthony Head did a great job there And the look on Arthur and Morgana's faces! Great acting, once again
                Save Our Seeker!
                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Misses Merlin in the US
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    Great sig

Banner Made By: Fainne | I'm a 60%er | My Youtube

Comment

Spoilers for The Whichfinder
                      Spoiler:
                      The whichfinder was so evil, I hated him to the core! But that's a good thing cause I really felt bad for Gaius. I really enjoyed what they did with the dragon. He's usually a fixall and just seeing him say he couldn't help for once was a nice tension builder. I thought Merlin was going to go postal right then. The ending was awesome, Frog in your throat?

Comment

Originally posted by Franklyn Blaze View Post
                        Spoilers for The Whichfinder
                        Spoiler:
                        The whichfinder was so evil, I hated him to the core! But that's a good thing cause I really felt bad for Gaius. I really enjoyed what they did with the dragon. He's usually a fixall and just seeing him say he couldn't help for once was a nice tension builder. I thought Merlin was going to go postal right then. The ending was awesome, Frog in your throat?
                        Witchfinder
                        Spoiler:
                        Loved it! Once again, acting was brilliant from all of them!! Loved how Arthur is slowly but steadily moving away from his father's sternness.

Totally agree on the Dragon! Was actually thinking when Merlin went there: hm.. now he's going to come up with a big plan to solve it all.. And not having that was indeed a nice twist

And yes, froggy indeed!
                        Save Our Seeker!
                        LotS on LJ.

Comment

Did anyone notice...

Spoiler:
                          Merlin threw a punch at Arthur after the sentence was passed!!!

..that was humorous!!
                          Check out My directorial work (please leave comment. if possible).

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=coreyeasy

Or,

Leave comment on the off topic board.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=29121

Comment

Originally posted by Artha O'neill View Post
                            Did anyone notice...

Spoiler:
                            Merlin threw a punch at Arthur after the sentence was passed!!!

..that was humorous!!
                            I did not
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

I have a few icons I made a while ago with the other batch I made. For some reason these got lost in the upload.

Comment

Spoilers for Sins of The Father.
                                Spoiler:
                                This episode totally rocked. Mysterious Swordswoman, long lost relationships, learning truths, and finally a person to fill Nimeuh's spot. I was actually rooting for Aurthur to defeat Uther. Nice twist at the end, makes things more complicated for Merlin.

Comment

Working...
                                X