X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just want to say: I can't wait to see this
    "The center of every man's existence is a dream." - G.K. Chesterton

Comment

I dunno....anybody else think the uniforms look kinda cheesy?
      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
        I dunno....anybody else think the uniforms look kinda cheesy?
        Nope! I wuv it.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
          Nope! I wuv it.
          Mkay then. The glowy part just seems a bit off to me, like it's obviously CG.
          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
            Mkay then. The glowy part just seems a bit off to me, like it's obviously CG.
            Yeah, i'm afraid the amount of CG in this will make the movie boring. I've noticed recently I am bored with movies full of CG, as in I think a movie is boring because of too much CG.

Comment

He is suppose to glow The Green Latern has always glowed
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

“Green Lantern” Trailer featuring Guardians, Kilowog & More

OMFG!!!!
                Last edited by Artha O'neill; 04 May 2011, 03:23 PM.
                Check out My directorial work (please leave comment. if possible).

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=coreyeasy

Or,

Leave comment on the off topic board.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=29121

Comment

I'm no Green Lantern expert - doesn't Parallax look an awful lot like Galactus from Fantastic 4 Silver Surfer? They seem to have chosen to portray him as a planet-eater as well, just like Galactus...

Great trailer nonetheless. I esp. like the "crystal skull" Guardians.
                  "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

Really disappointed the trailer says "an alien life form, the first that mankind has ever encountered". I was hoping for Justice League movie at some point so it seems unlikely since Superman is an alien.

sigpic

Comment

I shook my head a bit at that line, esp. from Amanda Waller. You'd expect her to be aware of the paranormal threats to Earth. Ah well. Nothing major. Then again, I presume GL is the first movie featuring a hero who'll be in the necessary and eventual Justice League movie.

Nice trailer, btw. I'm still more psyched for X-Men First Class, though.
                      sigpic
                      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                        Really disappointed the trailer says "an alien life form, the first that mankind has ever encountered". I was hoping for Justice League movie at some point so it seems unlikely since Superman is an alien.
                        Well I'm thinking many are uneasy if Superman will even be successful. I don't see a Justice League movie feasible until a successful Superman movie is created.

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                        I shook my head a bit at that line, esp. from Amanda Waller. You'd expect her to be aware of the paranormal threats to Earth. Ah well. Nothing major. Then again, I presume GL is the first movie featuring a hero who'll be in the necessary and eventual Justice League movie.

Nice trailer, btw. I'm still more psyched for X-Men First Class, though.
                        Very good trailer. I was psyched for X-Men First Class the most but now its about even I am looking forward to both of these.

Comment

I will see this as well, but from all the comic books this is the one I really do not care that much about it (you know I am a marvel guy, so!) but it still looked good and I will definitley check it out in the cinemas!
                          sigpic

Comment

So many good movies coming out this summer.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                              She's just tired from trying to recover a DNA sample of Bruce Wayne so she could make a new Batman.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead View Post
                                She's just tired from trying to recover a DNA sample of Bruce Wayne so she could make a new Batman.
                                Nice call back to...

Spoiler:
                                Batman Beyond
                                Check out My directorial work (please leave comment. if possible).

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=coreyeasy

Or,

Leave comment on the off topic board.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=29121

Comment

Working...
                                X