• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
    dumbledore is gay
    well played.

Comment

and Gandalf would be all like YOU SHALL NOT PASS and then Dumbledore wouldn't pass.

Comment

^
        yeah, definitely Gandalf

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
          and Gandalf would be all like YOU SHALL NOT PASS and then Dumbledore wouldn't pass.
          Don't forget the light show.

Comment

the maia would own dumbledork.
            Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
              By comparisons I think the characters in LOTR are shallow in my opinion, none of the characters seem to interact like real people, except (ironically) the Hobbits. The rest of the characters seem to be stuck in either hero or villain mode, mainly because Tolkiens works are plot driven instead of character driven. And I honestly don't think Tolkein wrote anything that I'd call adult (though I've only read The Hobbit and the LOTR trilogy), that's not to say his stuff was childish, I may have exaggeratedly there, but as far as adult topics go his stuff is pretty bare.

read children of hurin. or the silmarilion.
              sigpic

Comment

oh, and gandalf is immortal
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X