CHUCK (NBC) - News/Discussion/Speculation SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    I am very upset that we don't have a new episode tomorrow night. Stupid "reality" television.
    "The Singoff" is actually pretty good and I don't usually like reality shows. Still it's not "Chuck".
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KatG View Post
      "The Singoff" is actually pretty good and I don't usually like reality shows. Still it's not "Chuck".
      I will take Chuck over any of that stuff any day.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

'Chuck' co-creator Chris Fedak answers fan questions in this week's Spoiler Room

http://insidetv.ew.com/2010/12/31/ch...-spoiler-room/

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
          'Chuck' co-creator Chris Fedak answers fan questions in this week's Spoiler Room

http://insidetv.ew.com/2010/12/31/ch...-spoiler-room/
          Thanks for the link to that, my friend.

I really can't wait for Chuck to start back up.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I hope the rest of the Season 4 will be less couply stuff and more spy stuff. And, lesser Morgan "funny" scenes, and more Casey working with Chuck and Sarah again. I was a little disappointed in some S4 episodes because there wasn´t enough Casey and if he was there, then doing a baby-sitter to annoying Morgan.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Personally, I have loved this season so far. If we get more of the same quality, I for one will be extremely happy.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I think Morgan has been a comic goldmine, particularly in combination with Casey. During the hiatus, I've rewatched older seasons. I wasn't a Morgan fan in the first season, but I've liked him a whole lot more since he matured a little and got more responsibility.

As Chuck gets more competent, they need a Morgan around to do crazy things like...

Spoiler:
                electrocuting himself to save the team.

Given the next three episodes were originally going to be the season/possibly series finale, I expect them to have a whole lot of spy stuff in addition to romance stuff. Though, I do think they probably re-wrote some of it when they got another 11 episodes.

Comment

I just love knowing that we still have 14 episodes to look forward to this season.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I just love knowing that we still have 14 episodes to look forward to this season.
                    but then the worrying starts
                    Last Movie Watched
                    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                    Life is Strange

Comment

I don´t know, I always believed that S4 will be the last one. They should end on the top, imo. I love Chuck but I feel like they started to run in circles this year with his character - is he a spy/isn´t he a spy was solved last year, why to bring it up again? He has the Intersect/then doesn´t have it/then has it again, and he is back in lying to Ellie again...I just hope there is more in what mama B did to him. I think the reason why papa B sent the laptop to Ellie means that he wanted them to work together and Ellie to help Chuck.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                        I don´t know, I always believed that S4 will be the last one. They should end on the top, imo. I love Chuck but I feel like they started to run in circles this year with his character - is he a spy/isn´t he a spy was solved last year, why to bring it up again? He has the Intersect/then doesn´t have it/then has it again, and he is back in lying to Ellie again...I just hope there is more in what mama B did to him. I think the reason why papa B sent the laptop to Ellie means that he wanted them to work together and Ellie to help Chuck.
                        They have progressed the story pretty far and explored many angles. If Season 4 is all there is, I won't really be as upset as I would have if it had been cancelled at the end of S2 or S3. We've gotten lots of good stories and we still have 14 yet to see.

In Stargate-related news, Lou Diamond Phillips has been cast to appear in Episode 415.

I can assume he's playing the male character mentioned in the hidden casting call for that episode:

Spoiler:
                        Casting Director is seeking guest stars for NBC's "Chuck" Episode 415, "Chuck versus The Cat Squad"

Both Union and Non-Union Actors are welcome to apply.

SEEKING:

1.) FEMALE (late 20s; any ethnicity) - ZONDRA. 28. Stunning, statuesque, a dark-haired beauty. Part of the "Cat Squad" (think "Charlie's Angels"). She's the tough one of the bunch. GUEST STAR;

2.) FEMALE (late 20s; any ethnicity) - AMY. 28. A knockout. She plays blonde and cute and bubbly, but she's a trained kick-ass killer nonetheless. Part of the "Cat Squad". She's the peacemaker of the bunch, but she is hiding a secret. GUEST STAR;

3.) MALE (40-50; Brazilian) - AUGUSTO GAEZ. The archnemesis of "The Cat Squad". Terrorist for hire. A villain who's out to destroy the "Cat Squad". GUEST STAR

Copied From: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/12/chu...#ixzz1AAnu9tbg
                        Thanks for linking back. It really helps our site. Please leave the above link in.

Comment

Honestly, I think this show could continue telling great stories for at least another season or two.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Honestly, I think this show could continue telling great stories for at least another season or two.
                            I'm not saying they couldn't, but it's a matter of degree. If it got canceled after two seasons, particularly with the cliffhanger it had, I would have been really, really upset. If it's canceled after the fourth season, I feel they got most of the core arc told. I can handle that.

Chuck is essentially a "hero's journey" and that part of it is nearly complete.

From what has been announced about upcoming episodes, they are starting to bring back popular characters from past episodes. That's certainly a sign of them going to the well, even though I love the characters in question and I'm looking forward to the episodes in question.

Comment

Originally posted by MediaSavant View Post
                              I'm not saying they couldn't, but it's a matter of degree. If it got canceled after two seasons, particularly with the cliffhanger it had, I would have been really, really upset. If it's canceled after the fourth season, I feel they got most of the core arc told. I can handle that.
                              I agree. I love that we've been able to get this much, and as long as it doesn't end on a cliffhanger (please writers, don't get overconfident), I'll be satisfied.
                              - Life after Stargate -
                              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                              sigpic

Comment

Forever would work for me!

Comment

Working...
                                X