CHUCK (NBC) - News/Discussion/Speculation SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat View Post
    Poor Chuck! Poor Sara! I'm sorry it turned out that way....

I suppose at this stage of the game, that's the only way they could play it.
    This next episode should really be interesting then. The aftermath.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

indeed it will be, i saw the spoilers

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorge View Post
        indeed it will be, i saw the spoilers
        Really?! Where?

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat View Post
          Really?! Where?
          I'm pretty interested too.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

TV Guide, they have a section outlinig what to expect for november sweeps

Comment

Great ep this week. Good balance between comedy + drama
              Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorge View Post
                TV Guide, they have a section outlinig what to expect for november sweeps
                Oh, thanks. Feel like sharing some of what you've read?
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

YESSS!
                  Spoiler:
                  I SO CALLED THAT!

Bryce lives. Eat my prognosticative dirt, people!

I'm two for two tonight, but I'll have to save the other bit for the Heroes thread.

Comment

Definitely a very interesting development for this show. I already can't wait to see the next episode.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

HES ALIIIIIIIIIIVE

I saw it coming the second I saw the cryotube, I just knew it was gonna be him, but still wow. Can't wait for next week.
                      Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                      Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                      Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                      --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

What effect is the strike going to have on the show? As much as I love the show I don't see it lasting more then 2 seasons. The data he has has to become obsolate eventually.

Comment

As far as I've read, they've finished all 13 episodes that got ordered. But I guess they won't be able to be "officially" picked up for the rest of the season unless the strike ends sometime soon. *crosses fingers that something gets resolved for the WGA on Monday*
                          McKay : (incredibly high pitched) HEEEY! IT'S MISTER MOM! How are the kids??

Zelenka: Do not even SPEAK to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ata_beckett View Post
                            As far as I've read, they've finished all 13 episodes that got ordered. But I guess they won't be able to be "officially" picked up for the rest of the season unless the strike ends sometime soon. *crosses fingers that something gets resolved for the WGA on Monday*
                            I sure hope this gets resolved too. I really want to see more of this show. This one, and many others that I'm enjoying this season.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

wow, what a great episode. The chuck/sara saga is always interesting, pineapple, bryce, the buymore-warzone scene, and what i found most interesting, the bonding between casey and chuck

Comment

Poor Sarah! (cool phone, though!)

Hmm, some news:

http://www.broadcastingcable.com/art...dustryid=47168

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Working...
                                X