No announcement yet.

CHUCK (NBC) - News/Discussion/Speculation SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed, it was pretty fun. I'm really surprised at this year's crop of shows. So far they seem to be holding up pretty well. I don't know what the ratings are but so far none of the ones I've seen has sucked. That's quite an accomplishment.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel View Post
      Agreed, it was pretty fun. I'm really surprised at this year's crop of shows. So far they seem to be holding up pretty well. I don't know what the ratings are but so far none of the ones I've seen has sucked. That's quite an accomplishment.
      There are some good ones this year. So far, I'm enjoying this, Reaper, and Bionic Woman (I know, only one episode in).
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I watched this show completely on a whim whenever the pilot re-aired on Scifi (Sunday maybe?). I had never even heard of it before I turned it on. That's probably a good thing though because I usually can't stand comedies. I have to say I was presently suprised. I found the overall plot engaging and the jokes were sometimes laugh out loud funny and I only had to roll my eyes a few times. I tuned in on NBC the next week and loved it again. I hope this show continues to do well!

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
        If Cavemen can be picked up, anything is possible.
        Ugh. True that.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess View Post
          I watched this show completely on a whim whenever the pilot re-aired on Scifi (Sunday maybe?). I had never even heard of it before I turned it on. That's probably a good thing though because I usually can't stand comedies. I have to say I was presently suprised. I found the overall plot engaging and the jokes were sometimes laugh out loud funny and I only had to roll my eyes a few times. I tuned in on NBC the next week and loved it again. I hope this show continues to do well!
          Same here. It's been really good so far IMO, and it looks like it is just going to continue to get better. I really hope it lasts.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

2nd ep was good. Not as good as the pilot, but still great for a few laughs. Hope they keep it up
            Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

i think NBC is having a strong fall season, for years all that they had were law and orders and I rarely watched NBC. Now they have thursday night comedy, chuck, bionic women, heroes, they definately get most improved imho

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorge View Post
                i think NBC is having a strong fall season, for years all that they had were law and orders and I rarely watched NBC. Now they have thursday night comedy, chuck, bionic women, heroes, they definately get most improved imho
                I would have to totally agree with that. NBC is definitely off to a good start IMO.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

i cracked up at the lost joke!
                  Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                  sigpic

Comment

I just watched this weeks episode and I have to say once again great
                    Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                    A Face you Can Trust
                    sigpic
                    So whats the worst that could happen?
                    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

It's a cute show. I'm still liking it. And considering I'd been planning to avoid it entirely because the previews pissed me off, I figure that's an accomplishment.

I still don't like the best friend, but I figure he's a necessary evil, and Adam Baldwin is hoot. LOL!

Comment

I'm really starting to love this show. I thought tonight's episode was really funny, and had some great action as well. What a first mission for Chuck.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I love this show, and Adam Baldwin is the best thing about it. Every scene he's in he steals it, my most favorite from last night being when Chuck walked into his room and see's him staring at thim through the window. ROFL!!!
                          It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons View Post
                            I love this show, and Adam Baldwin is the best thing about it. Every scene he's in he steals it
                            I agree with that 100%. He plays the role so well. All the other cast are doing a good job too, but he is a class above.

Pretty good ep this week
                            Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

This show has definitely shown me just how funny Adam Baldwin can really be.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                                This show has definitely shown me just how funny Adam Baldwin can really be.
                                It has and I think the entire cast is great as well but Adam is a shinning example
                                Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                                A Face you Can Trust
                                sigpic
                                So whats the worst that could happen?
                                Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                                It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Working...
                                X