CHUCK (NBC) - News/Discussion/Speculation SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It did air, in Canada

I liked episode 12 but I agree, after two previous it seemed as a filler.
    Spoiler:
    But great filler, lots of humour but also seriousness. Finally some episode about Casey. And I liked this episode more than the 11th, I have to say. I loved the scene with the chair. It was cool to see Chuck and John finally working together for a change

And the 13th?
    Spoiler:
    What to say, I was really worried for a minute that they will really take him away. It would be logical end, because I can´t see how they could do this all forever. But fortunately, they didn´t decide to end it yet, which is good But I think I was little annoyed by Morgan in this one. And it was really for the first time. His reaction seemed really selfish to me.
    I don´t know why but whole the Marlin/ring/reciever thing was a little ridiculous, like some...well, sitcom. Chuck isn´t exactly sitcom, even it´s not playing at serious show. But there are aspects of seriousness, especially if they keep getting closer to Chuck. I hope the strike will be over soon, so we can find out more.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

ahhhh you canadians... well i can't wait to see the episode anyway
      Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
      Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
      Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
      --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

I definitely can't wait until tomorrow night.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

*cough* I am not Canadian *cough*

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Yay! The "Chuck sandwich" is starting!

That was a cute intro scene with the six cast members. Poor Ellie!
            - Life after Stargate -
            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
            sigpic

Comment

Ahhh new Chuck, finally! That was great, finally got some backstory on Kacey. I'll have to miss the next episode unfortunately but I'll watch it tomorrow on NBC's website. G'night!
              Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
              Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
              Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
              --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

YAY! Much Love to Chuck I love it so much!!!! And am I the last ne to know that there is not one, but two new episodes on tonight!?! I didn't know it changed to thursdays! YAY! *does dance and starts to watch the show*

Comment

Originally posted by wraithfound View Post
                  YAY! Much Love to Chuck I love it so much!!!! And am I the last ne to know that there is not one, but two new episodes on tonight!?! I didn't know it changed to thursdays! YAY! *does dance and starts to watch the show*
                  It's not a permanent change. These are the last two episodes that were produced before the strike, and they're burning them both off tonight.

It was a good episode! And poor Captain Awesome - he had no idea what he was getting himself into with the card game. And I loved the beginning scene with Casey and Chuck and the guy with the camera.
                  - Life after Stargate -
                  Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                  Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                  sigpic

Comment

I just saw this show tonight! This show is so cute.
                    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

This show just keeps getting better and better. I was so happy tonight when
                      Spoiler:
                      Casey told Sarah to go get Chuck from the CIA agent. I'm never quite sure where Casey's ultimate loyalties are, but I think we're seeing a gradual switch from his employer to Chuck.

I can't pick a favorite character. I just love them all and I really love all the various relationships going on. The show just works on so many levels.

I really hope the strike gets settled soon. Otherwise, I'm afraid this will be all we get for season 1. I need more Chuck!!!
                      sigpic
                      sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Best night of CHUCK that I have seen. Man I love this dorky show.
                        Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Got a phone call right in the middle of the rooftop scene in the final episode. *headdesk*

Spoiler:
                          I saw Sarah trying to convince the other agent to hand over Chuck and I saw the Pita Girl show up and I saw Sarah & Pita fall off the building but did I miss any important dialogue?

Also, how did Pita Girl wind up with the ring? Didn't Morgan have it?

I'm also a bit confused about Casey's orders. Wasn't he told to eliminate Chuck in the last ep before this sandwich? Or was it a "You may have to kill him" thing?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                            Got a phone call right in the middle of the rooftop scene in the final episode. *headdesk*

Spoiler:
                            I saw Sarah trying to convince the other agent to hand over Chuck and I saw the Pita Girl show up and I saw Sarah & Pita fall off the building but did I miss any important dialogue?

Also, how did Pita Girl wind up with the ring? Didn't Morgan have it?

I'm also a bit confused about Casey's orders. Wasn't he told to eliminate Chuck in the last ep before this sandwich? Or was it a "You may have to kill him" thing?
                            You didn't miss much regarding Pita Girl. Much with the ass-kicking, not so much with the chit chat. She knows about chuck and Fulcrum is still looking for Bryce because they still think he has the intersect.

Apparently Morgan put the ring with the marlin in the weiner freezer and Pita girl got both.

I think his orders were you might have to kill him when the new intersect is ready. I guess that means the new intersect isn't complete as yet and until it is, he's still valuable.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Oh yes, I remember the marlin bit now. And I guess Pita just felt like she deserved the ring for all her trouble? Pfft! Spies.

Comment

This show is Awesome.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X