CHUCK (NBC) - News/Discussion/Speculation SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
    Be sure to demand the show to have a two part or more John McClane guest star cameo & bring back Al Powell in that same episode before the show ever ends since this show is set in the Die Hard universe
    That would be so freaking awesome!
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Just some FYI's:
      • Per Zac Levi, the show starts filming Season 4 July 19th

• They are doing a panel at Comic con on Saturday, July 24th. Hopefully, some spoilers come out. Zac Levi is also on a TV Guide panel Friday evening.

Comment

I am glad to know that filming starts soon. Hopefully, that means spoilers.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          I am glad to know that filming starts soon. Hopefully, that means spoilers.
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

From EW:
            Spoiler:
            Question: Is John Casey’s daughter, Alex (Mekenna Melvin), going to be a series regular next season on Chuck? —Charles

Ausiello: She’ll be the next best thing to a series regular: a recurring guest star. (That noise you hear is Morgan fantasizing about their awkward first date.)

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/07/...e-glee-castle/

Comment

Kinda glad she wont be a regular
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

Exclusive: 'Chuck' enlists Dolph Lundgren

Spoiler:
                The Siberian Express is on a collision course with Chuck. I’m talking, of course, about Rocky IV icon Dolph Lundgren, who has been tapped to guest star in the NBC series’ season 4 premiere, sources confirm to me exclusively.

No details about the action figure’s character were available, but it’s safe to say Chuck bosses Josh Schwartz and Chris Fedak aren’t going to miss out on a chance to make the 53-year-old a ruthless villain.

Funny story: This isn’t the first time Lundgren has played a role on Chuck. In last March’s “Chuck Vs. the Final Exam,” Rogue FSB agent Anatoli Zevlovski’s alias was Ivan Drago — the name of the actor’s Russian boxer in Rocky IV.Here’s a crazy thought: Maybe Lundgren is Mother Bartwoski’s new husband, which would make him Chuck’s stepfather! That would be hilarious. (BTW, still no news on who’ll be playing Spy Mom B.)

In other Chuck casting news, Big Love creep Harry Dean Stanton is also confirmed to guest star in the season premiere, titled “Chuck Vs. the Anniversary.”

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/07/...-dean-stanton/

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                  Exclusive: 'Chuck' enlists Dolph Lundgren

Spoiler:
                  The Siberian Express is on a collision course with Chuck. I’m talking, of course, about Rocky IV icon Dolph Lundgren, who has been tapped to guest star in the NBC series’ season 4 premiere, sources confirm to me exclusively.

No details about the action figure’s character were available, but it’s safe to say Chuck bosses Josh Schwartz and Chris Fedak aren’t going to miss out on a chance to make the 53-year-old a ruthless villain.

Funny story: This isn’t the first time Lundgren has played a role on Chuck. In last March’s “Chuck Vs. the Final Exam,” Rogue FSB agent Anatoli Zevlovski’s alias was Ivan Drago — the name of the actor’s Russian boxer in Rocky IV.Here’s a crazy thought: Maybe Lundgren is Mother Bartwoski’s new husband, which would make him Chuck’s stepfather! That would be hilarious. (BTW, still no news on who’ll be playing Spy Mom B.)

In other Chuck casting news, Big Love creep Harry Dean Stanton is also confirmed to guest star in the season premiere, titled “Chuck Vs. the Anniversary.”

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/07/...-dean-stanton/
                  I'm more intrigued by...

Spoiler:
                  Harry Dean Stanton than Lundgren. Could these two be the first new Orion enemies that Chuck will face?

Comment

Very nice developments IMO. I can't wait to see both of them on this great show.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

What do you guys think of the rumors of Zack screen testing for Superman ?

Comment

Awesome if true but i cant really see him pulling it off, but i would like to be proven wrong
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                          Awesome if true but i cant really see him pulling it off, but i would like to be proven wrong
                          I think he would make a great Clark Kent. But as Superman himself I am not so sure

Comment

Spoiler:
                            “Dolph Lundgren plays Marko,” explains Chuck co-creator Chris Fedak. “Is he Russian? Yes. Is he a terrifying bad guy? Yes. Will he say, ‘I must break you’? You’ll have to wait for the return of Chuck.” I’m counting the days! Now, what about Stanton? “Harry will play Harry Dean, the man who comes between Chuck and his search for Mom. Who is he exactly? Well, we’ll say this: Only Harry Dean Stanton could play this part.” Okay, now I’m counting the minutes!
                            Last Movie Watched
                            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                            Life is Strange

Comment

NBC Unveils Its Fall Premiere Dates

Monday, Sept. 20
                              8/7c Chuck
                              9/8c The Event
                              10/9c Chase
                              http://www.tvguide.com/News/NBC-Fall...s-1020595.aspx

Comment

The Event looks cool so I am happy that is after Chuck

Comment

Working...
                                X