CHUCK (NBC) - News/Discussion/Speculation SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exclusive: 'Chuck' recruits Willard, Kurtz for top-secret mission

Chuck has tapped Fred Willard and Swoosie Kurtz to guest star as a Hart to Hart-esque spy couple now over-the-hill but still in the game, sources confirm to me exclusively.

The TV vets will turn up at the end of the season when they’re recruited for a sure-to-be-hilarious mission.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/01/...swoosie-kurtz/

Comment

3x06
      Spoiler:
      Wow, just wow. What an episode! A lots of actions from all characters. I love this change in Chuck´s behaviour. It´s not sudden but slow and believeable. I loved Sarah´s flashbacks to the past. And the geek parts were great - Casey´s constant "two geeks" remarks were funny but friendly towards Chuck. Sarah´s shirt was great.
      Morgan and Ellie are finally getting it and are trying to find out what is Chuck doing. I guess it will be a part of S3 story-arc, along with the Ring. Or at least the first half of S3. I loved the background music in this episode. It was very fitting to every scene.
      I love this show!

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
        3x06
        Spoiler:
        Wow, just wow. What an episode! A lots of actions from all characters. I love this change in Chuck´s behaviour. It´s not sudden but slow and believeable. I loved Sarah´s flashbacks to the past. And the geek parts were great - Casey´s constant "two geeks" remarks were funny but friendly towards Chuck. Sarah´s shirt was great.
        Morgan and Ellie are finally getting it and are trying to find out what is Chuck doing. I guess it will be a part of S3 story-arc, along with the Ring. Or at least the first half of S3. I loved the background music in this episode. It was very fitting to every scene.
        I love this show!
        Great episode, best of the season yet! It had some very dramatic moments, a pivotal episode in the Chuck story.

Spoiler:
        Chuck really had a hard time in this one while handling his first asset. I guess, Manoosh (sp?) and Chuck could have been friends in real life, having so much in common. I hope that we'll see him again, he built an Intersect after all. Liked Sarah's flashback too. Casey was brilliant as always

Ellie finally becomes suspicious of Chuck's behaviour thanks to Devon's lacking ability to lie. Morgan joins her with his "investigation team" (aka the resident stalkers ) to find out what his secret is. Can't wait to see how long it will take them to discover the truth about Chuck.
        sigpic
        My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Nice episode tonight. This show hasn't let me down yet this season. I hope that continues.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Things are really starting to get complicated.

Comment

Chuck 3x07 - 'Chuck Vs. the Mask' HD Promo

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/02/chu...-hd-promo.html

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                Things are really starting to get complicated.
                Yep, and I love it. They had obviously enough time to create a story-arc so I can´t wait to see what comes next.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

"Chuck vs. the Nacho Sampler" was an excellent episode. I love character arcs in which a character starts in one place and effectively "grows up" while you are watching the show. In this case, the writers are doing a good job of exploring not only good parts of that, but the downside of it. Chuck has gotten more confident and competent, but he's also lost a lot of his innocence.

It's good TV.

Comment

Originally posted by MediaSavant View Post
                    "Chuck vs. the Nacho Sampler" was an excellent episode. I love character arcs in which a character starts in one place and effectively "grows up" while you are watching the show. In this case, the writers are doing a good job of exploring not only good parts of that, but the downside of it. Chuck has gotten more confident and competent, but he's also lost a lot of his innocence.

It's good TV.
                    You are totally right. I just hope he doesn't lose all of his innocence. Otherwise, Chuck just wouldn't be Chuck anymore.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Question: I have a Chuck query. I was wondering if anyone else will be finding out about Chuck’s secret in the near future? —Jenny
                      Spoiler:
                      Ausiello: If by near future you mean this season then yes, someone else will be finding out about Chuck’s secret in the near future. In fact, this unnamed individual will not only uncover the truth about Chuck’s other life, he/she will end up joining him on a mission. And if you saw Monday’s immensely entertaining and hugely pivotal episode, you know it can really only be one of two people.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/02/...on-glee-chuck/

Comment

Sweet! I wonder which one of them it will be?
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I think
                          Spoiler:
                          it will probably be Morgan, but I really hope it's Ellie. After all, Cpt Awesome's about to have a nervous breakdown keeping this secret.
                          - Life after Stargate -
                          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                          sigpic

Comment

Return of a BuyMorian
                            Spoiler:

Julia Ling will return in a future episode as Anna Wu

http://chucktv.net/2010/02/03/julia-...urns-to-chuck/
                            sigpic
                            My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                              I think
                              Spoiler:
                              it will probably be Morgan, but I really hope it's Ellie. After all, Cpt Awesome's about to have a nervous breakdown keeping this secret.
                              Spoiler:
                              In the "Coming this Season in Chuck" promo that ran after the first S3 episodes, there is a scene of Chuck fighting a bunch of guys in a museum. It's from this coming Monday's episodes. If you slow the scene down, Morgan can be seen there watching Chuck do his Chuck Fu.

Comment

Originally posted by MediaSavant View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                In the "Coming this Season in Chuck" promo that ran after the first S3 episodes, there is a scene of Chuck fighting a bunch of guys in a museum. It's from this coming Monday's episodes. If you slow the scene down, Morgan can be seen there watching Chuck do his Chuck Fu.
                                Hmmm, very interesting. I guess we shall see.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X