X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
    great episode

john larroquete was great
    Yeah, he was great in this episode. It has been quite a while since I've seen him on anything. I hope his character pops up again some day.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

So, what did you guys think of tonight's episode? Me, I really enjoyed it. It was really nice to get a sneak peek into Sarah's past.
      sigpic
      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

It was totally awesome seeing Cory Matthews Ben needs a new show

"This scar reminds me every day. Never mess with Mad Dog" & then Chuck takes the credit for Casey doing the ass kicking throughout the episode
        Last edited by TheRandomOne; 20 October 2008, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
          It was totally awesome seeing Cory Matthews Ben needs a new show

"This scar reminds me every day. Never mess with Mad Dog" & then Chuck takes the credit for Casey doing the ass kicking throughout the episode
          That was so funny to watch. Great stuff.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

The best episode of S2 so far. IMO. I think Chuck and Casey should work together more often because they are really great

Spoiler:
            And Sarah´s past is more complicated than we thought. I hope we will know this year what´s behind it.
            It was nice to see Tony Todd again And Sarah´s enter in the moment she became the reunion queen, priceless.
            Chuck´s "love" to the big computer was awesome And he was again very good, he thought fast...and he looked really great in this episode. I am glad he doesn´t wear his Buy More outfit so often. And that he isn´t written as an idiot as often as last year.
            Speaking of Buy More - last week, it was annoying, this week, I really liked the Buy More story-line. And I am glad that Morgan isn´t this weird Chuck-addicted guy anymore.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

great episode

i liked learning more about sarah walker's past
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                great episode

i liked learning more about sarah walker's past
                Yeah, it was nice to learn a few things. But, more questions were raised about her too.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Personally I'm sensing a plot device in the making.
                  Spoiler:
                  If her daddy busts out of jail and comes looking for her I won't be surprised.

Or maybe he'll be a part of the whole rogue group conspiracy and go after Chuck, only to realize his darling little girl is standing in his way.

Comment

Best episode so far IMO. Loved Casey as the
                    Spoiler:
                    DJ, and his hidden gun inside the scanner at the Buy More and who can forget Special Agent Charles 'Mad Dog' Carmichael
                    This show is made of awesomeness
                    sigpic

Comment

I love Casey. And I love Casey and Chuck Mad Dog. They make a good team. LOL!

Comment

Quite an enjoyable episode this week.

Spoiler:
                        Liked Chucks enthusiasm for the mission + looking into Sarah's past. Mad Dog was good. Buy More scenes alright too.
                        Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Is it me or are the Buy More subplots really hit-or-miss and usually add nothing to the story...

I like Morgan, but the others aren't always fun to watch. I happen to like Ellie & Capt. Awesome better than the secondary Buy More guys, this season anyway. They started developing Capt. Awesome when Bryce returned and he showed that he's a lot deeper than Chuck thought.
                          sigpic
                          "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                          ~David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
                            Is it me or are the Buy More subplots really hit-or-miss and usually add nothing to the story...

I like Morgan, but the others aren't always fun to watch. I happen to like Ellie & Capt. Awesome better than the secondary Buy More guys.
                            Not just you - I'm the same way. Sometimes they're alright (I liked the Thanksgiving one they did last year), but a lot of times I'm thinking OK let's get back to the story.
                            - Life after Stargate -
                            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post

I like Morgan, but the others aren't always fun to watch. I happen to like Ellie & Capt. Awesome better than the secondary Buy More guys, this season anyway. They started developing Capt. Awesome when Bryce returned and he showed that he's a lot deeper than Chuck thought.
                              I like the fact that the Buy More guys are not so dependent on Chuck this season & that Morgan is not a Chuck whore

Comment

I didn´t mind the Buy More line this time. But last week, it was pretty weak. Mainly because Chuck himself becomes more and more "normal" and the contrast of this crazy stuff is really too big. But I am glad that at least Morgan is less selfish and dependent at Chuck. Let´s hope it will stay that way.
                                And more Awesome and Ellie, please.
                                But otherwise - this show is perfect, with every episode better and better.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Working...
                                X