Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
      who else thinks
      Spoiler:
      bryce blew up the new intersect?
      Spoiler:
      Personally I´m actually in favor of it having been Casey, it wasn´t supposed to blow up and kill everyone in the room but only to wreck the machine.

Casey just figured that his plan had failed when he didn´t get an abort on killing Chuck so he decided that he´d at least tried to save him and thus could bring himself to follow the order.

Though Fulcrum is almost certainly behind this and Bryce is hunting them and will involve Chuck in that hunt this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd View Post
        The season seems to be of to a good start though I hope they shake things up a bit more, it would do the show good to not get bogged down doing the same thing all the time.

I am sure they will shake things up. I saw few interviews where they say that the end of first episode is a beginning of a story-arc.
        I am happy to see Chuck to grow up as a person. He was great, he improvised and I think he has a positive influence to Morgan (thanks god - or am I the only one who thinks that Morgan was selfish, self-centered and used his friendship with Chuck?)

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I LOVED the bit where
          Spoiler:
          Chuck called Morgan to find out the logistics of the 'team' and Morgan played along without having any idea what was going on, and sounded like a badass SWAT leader lol.

I also loved when Sarah screamed 'no' and Casey immediately looked up and caught Chuck. Awesome

I hope Bryce comes back, I'd like to see more of his character.

My first thought when Casey grabbed the cypher from Chuck on the roof and marched off with it was that he was going to sabotage or destroy it, but when I saw it blow up all the agents I figured it wasn't him. Casey knows enough about explosives to have used only enough to destroy the device rather than the entire room, and it's against everything he stands for to murder innocent fellow agents.

And I still don't believe he'd have shot Chuck if he'd actually had the chance

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
            I LOVED the bit where
            Spoiler:
            Chuck called Morgan to find out the logistics of the 'team' and Morgan played along without having any idea what was going on, and sounded like a badass SWAT leader lol.

I also loved when Sarah screamed 'no' and Casey immediately looked up and caught Chuck. Awesome

I hope Bryce comes back, I'd like to see more of his character.

My first thought when Casey grabbed the cypher from Chuck on the roof and marched off with it was that he was going to sabotage or destroy it, but when I saw it blow up all the agents I figured it wasn't him. Casey knows enough about explosives to have used only enough to destroy the device rather than the entire room, and it's against everything he stands for to murder innocent fellow agents.

And I still don't believe he'd have shot Chuck if he'd actually had the chance
            I was laughing my a** off with that bit with Morgan on the phone. Great stuff.

And with Casey near the end there, I just don't know.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post

chance [/SPOILER]
              Spoiler:
              He does know explosives but maybe he didn´t take into account the interect computer? It´s possible that cypher thing only exploded a little but caused a secondary explosion. Far fetched maybe but it´s possible.

Comment

Decent season premiere.

Spoiler:
                Liked the call of duty thing. Worked in with the story well.
                Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

so does anyone actually do that type of planning before playing cod? (i dont play those type of games)

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  He does know explosives but maybe he didn´t take into account the interect computer? It´s possible that cypher thing only exploded a little but caused a secondary explosion. Far fetched maybe but it´s possible.
                  maybe he hired kevin weissman so that he could plant a virus in it to make it go boom, oops wrong show
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                    maybe he hired kevin weissman so that he could plant a virus in it to make it go boom, oops wrong show
                    He was on Chuck last season, wasn't he? I don't remember what happened to his character.

Or maybe it was another show. I'm not completely awake yet...

Comment

yeh he was on last season episode 1.09 i think, i cant remember what happened to his character tho
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

I don't know about you guys, but I really enjoyed tonight's episode. This show always has moments that make me laugh so hard I actually tear up a little. And tonight was no different. And next week's ep should be very interesting.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

great episode

john larroquete was great
                          Last Movie Watched
                          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                          Life is Strange

Comment

I love this show

Spoiler:
                            But Bryce! Damn, that guy came again to destroy everything And it went so well.

John Larroquete was really great, I agree. I hope we will see him again.

But one major problem - Chuck doesn´t know who to call when he is on his own. I mean, CIA should care since he is the only Intersect. And he isn´t a spy, he would go to save Sarah and get killed while doing so. He should have some code name or something or some back-up contact. I hope they´ll solve this problem eventually.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I just figured
                              Spoiler:
                              he'd go downstairs in the yogurt place. I know he might not have access but it's Chuck. He's the tech guy. I'm sure he can figure something out

But yeah, I thought it was strange
                              Spoiler:
                              that he ends up helpless if Sarah and Casey get held up.

I just KNEW Bryce would come back at the end though! The instant the guy told Chuck to rent a white dinner jacket and take a rose, I knew. Things couldn't go *that* perfectly for Chuck!

Comment

he wasnt really thinking rationally, i bet in another major crises like that he would go the yogurt place

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                                I love this show

Spoiler:
                                But Bryce! Damn, that guy came again to destroy everything And it went so well.

John Larroquete was really great, I agree. I hope we will see him again.

But one major problem - Chuck doesn´t know who to call when he is on his own. I mean, CIA should care since he is the only Intersect. And he isn´t a spy, he would go to save Sarah and get killed while doing so. He should have some code name or something or some back-up contact. I hope they´ll solve this problem eventually.
                                boston legal is in its 5th and final season so we could see him again as a main character if we get a 3rd season (im hoping for both btw) in saying that i hope we see another season of boston legal aswell, but without john larroquette this character is so much better
                                Last edited by mr_kennedy; 07 October 2008, 04:13 PM.
                                Last Movie Watched
                                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                                Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                                X