No announcement yet.

CHUCK (NBC) - News/Discussion/Speculation SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope not! I don´t think Chuck´s father is a part of the spy world. He might be in some trouble, or will get into trouble, but intentionally being a part of this spy stuff since Chuck´s childhood? No, I prefer not to. It would ruin the whole idea of an ordinary guy getting into unusual position. I think it´s enough that
    Spoiler:
    Bryce and Jill are spies

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I imagine both of Chuck's parents are brilliant with one being a doctor and the other having superhuman scores for memory retention.
      sigpic
      "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
      ~David Hewlett

Comment

damn! fox is moving House to the same night and time as Chuck! I LOVE BOTH THOSE SHOWS!!!!!!!! grah!!!

i have a feeling that chuck's dad is the leader of fulcrum.

and Klenotka, you didn't have to put bryce being a spy in spoilers, we've known that since the first episode
        Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
        sigpic

Comment

chuck>>>>>>>>>house

great episode, it wasnt as funny as it could have been but still funny, the colnel klink line was the best line of the eppy
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

Hey its the cop from Die Hard & did he say the same character name from the movie ? I thought I heard him say Powell
            Last edited by TheRandomOne; 15 December 2008, 04:21 PM.

Comment

pretty good episode 8/10

emmeret (watever his name is) needs to die, fullcream please take him out

lol at casey
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                pretty good episode 8/10

emmeret (watever his name is) needs to die, fullcream please take him out
                YES! The Ass. Man. needs to die!
                sigpic
                "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                ~David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                  Hey its the cop from Die Hard & did he say the same character name from the movie ? I thought I heard him say Powell
                  Not to sure on the characters name, but I did hear say to Mike on the phone "How is it going Partner", "partner" being the word he used in Die Hard when speaking to John in Die Hard.

Comment

Spoiler:
                    What's up with the Chuck getting upset that Sarah killed someone? Even my wife, who is the wimpiest person I know, said he needs to buck up and get over it. Sarah is a spy... she kills people.
                    Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior View Post
                      Not to sure on the characters name, but I did hear say to Mike on the phone "How is it going Partner", "partner" being the word he used in Die Hard when speaking to John in Die Hard.
                      I watched the scene again & yep he said Al Powell. The same exact cop from Die Hard The writers must be Die Hard fans

Comment

Originally posted by Doze View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        What's up with the Chuck getting upset that Sarah killed someone? Even my wife, who is the wimpiest person I know, said he needs to buck up and get over it. Sarah is a spy... she kills people.
                        Spoiler:
                        She kills, not executes. This was a normal execution. She did it because she either was blinded by feelings to Chuck, or that she really knew how dangerous this guy might be. But, it still gives her no right to kill an unarmed man. It obviously shook by Chuck cos he thought that Sarah is the good one. He never saw her kill coldblood before. Even if she said that the guy tried to get away and she had to kill him...CIA might even forgive her, because it was necessary. But still, it was pretty cold-blooded from her and just because she is a spy and a good guy, it shook Chuck.
                        I think this really changes everything.

An amazing episode. I loved the Die Hard link

February the 2nd.....

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                          I watched the scene again & yep he said Al Powell. The same exact cop from Die Hard The writers must be Die Hard fans
                          Or they simply took advantage of the actor trying out for the part and added in some fun Die Hard stuff.

I liked the ep. Lots of fun and, of course, danger. Poor Casey. LOL!

Spoiler:
                          As for why Chuck was so freaked out about Sarah killing the Fulcrum agent...

1. Has he ever seen her kill someone before?
                          2. Even if he has, it's one thing to kill someone pointing a gun at you, it's quite another (at least from Chuck's POV, I'm sure) to kill someone WHO HAS SURRENDERED AND IS UNARMED.

I think I'd be a bit freaked, too, even if I knew it was for my own good. Or maybe especially if it was for my own good. The fact that she then lied about it probably didn't help settle his mind any.

I love how they're expanding Awesome's role. I really really hope that it isn't a prelude to him getting killed or something. I always get paranoid when a (comparatively) minor character suddenly gets lots of development. It hardly ever ends well.

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Sarah did the right thing, the dude threaten her main mission. Yes he did not have a weapon in his hand but the knowledge he had was more powerful. It's Chucks rose colored glasses that made her lie to him.
                            Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

I guess Chuck never witnessed Sarah actually killing somebody until last night. I think that took him to a whole different level. Does he regret giving her that jewelry? uh ohhhh

BTW I'm trying to fix up a Chuck site. Can you guys tell me what opinions you have? chuckundercover.com I'm trying to get the right color scheme and backgrounds right.

Comment

Geez, it took forever to find the thread again Why is it in Off-Topic, while Prison Break is in the General thread?

Anyway, it Scott Bakula and Chevy Chase have been cast! I love Scott Bakula. He should be
                                Spoiler:
                                Mr. Bartowski who ISN´T an agent. Thanks God.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/01/...exclusive.html

And as I read some interview with Robert Picardo, it looks like he will have a role of a creator of the Intersect.

Aren´t those news cool? I can´t wait 2nd February!

Comment

Working...
                                X