No announcement yet.

CHUCK (NBC) - News/Discussion/Speculation SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesterday's episode was not one of my favorites. I'm hoping next week will be better.

Lou Diamond Phillips does look good in a goatee, though.

Comment

This Weeks Episode was cool as always. I dont know why People hate on Morgan that much.

Morgan is trying to do his best and for a guy without the Intersect he is doing pretty good. At least he hasnt gotten himself killed so far. Chuck can call up every skill he needs in a secound, so give his best buddy a rest.

I always loved Charlies Angels and this interpretation of it was Awesome. The Cat Squad is my new Favourite group. I think I am not the only one who got the hint regarding Ellie.

I cannot wait where the other half of this Season brings us, but I already am excited and this was kind of a rest inbetween Episode.
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I think it's interesting that this season, they've said Casey was in the A-Team and Sarah was in Charlie's Angels. Well, teams similar but legaly destinct at least.

Comment

just saw the episode. i liked the whole charlie's angel's thing. it was good to see more of sarah's past. and i loved at the end when sarah asked ellie to be her brides maid .
          sigpic

Comment

Nice episode, all the way around. Both my wife and I really enjoyed it.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
              This Weeks Episode was cool as always. I dont know why People hate on Morgan that much.
              People hate on Morgan? News to me
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I thought it was a fun episode. Maybe not one of my top favorites, but still fun.
                - Life after Stargate -
                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                sigpic

Comment

Meow!
                  I like how Sarah has been the one with relationship issues lately that Chuck has been helping deal with, rather than Chuck being the one with all the problems.
                  "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                  Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                  Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                  Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                  Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Generally not thrilled with tonight's episode.

Spoiler:
                    Found the Volkoff's daughter story to be....well, bland. Flat. Boring. Uninteresting. Absolutely exhausting to try to sit through. I found it kind of unfortunate that this was kind of the central story of the episode, because the other stuff was much more interesting.

The Valentine's Day stuff was a laugh at the beginning, so I was expecting a lot. Ellie and Awesome discovering that Jeffster puts the baby to sleep was hilarious. Sarah....er....jiggling in the evening gown And the whole sequence of Chuck and Morgan talking when Morgan decided it was time to move out was one of the most touching moments in the entire series so far IMO.

Just a shame all that goodness had to be dragged down by the bland A-plot.
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                      Generally not thrilled with tonight's episode.

Spoiler:
                      Found the Volkoff's daughter story to be....well, bland. Flat. Boring. Uninteresting. Absolutely exhausting to try to sit through. I found it kind of unfortunate that this was kind of the central story of the episode, because the other stuff was much more interesting.

The Valentine's Day stuff was a laugh at the beginning, so I was expecting a lot. Ellie and Awesome discovering that Jeffster puts the baby to sleep was hilarious. Sarah....er....jiggling in the evening gown And the whole sequence of Chuck and Morgan talking when Morgan decided it was time to move out was one of the most touching moments in the entire series so far IMO.

Just a shame all that goodness had to be dragged down by the bland A-plot.
                      Spoiler:
                      At least that A-Plot has some potential. For example could her mother be Frost or she could take the company and do something good.

I agree with all of the above from yesterdays Episode. I hate Valentinesday and all that kitch. Altough I loved how Saras wings suddenly popped up. She looked really cute.

This Episode may not have been as awesome as the last ones, but was still Chuck worthy. I cant wait to see what happens with the whole Casey thing.
                      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        At least that A-Plot has some potential. For example could her mother be Frost or she could take the company and do something good.
                        Spoiler:
                        From what I heard in the episode, the timing doesn't work for Frost to be her mom, thankfully.

Comment

It will be interesting to see what
                          Spoiler:
                          Volkoff's daughter does now that she is in control of his empire. Will she be good or evil?
                          I suppose they wouldn't have introduced the storyline if they didn't plan on exploring it further. Especially since it appears she is in the next episode too.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            It will be interesting to see what
                            Spoiler:
                            Volkoff's daughter does now that she is in control of his empire. Will she be good or evil?
                            I suppose they wouldn't have introduced the storyline if they didn't plan on exploring it further. Especially since it appears she is in the next episode too.
                            evil ... evil I say ... what would be the fun otherwise ...

there had to be some fuel for a fire for a next season ... eh!!

Spoiler:
                            must say i loved how morgan ended it for chewy and hans! must say i love that they are star wars geeks too!!

teehee!!
                            sigpic
                            SCORE!!
                            The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

finally have time to write about the episode. am i the only one that got emotional when morgan and chuck were saying good bye.

overall, i liked the episode. though it was predictible that volcoffs daughter will take over. though it seems like she would be a good guy, at least for the start. and awesome and ellie's story was great lol.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                                finally have time to write about the episode. am i the only one that got emotional when morgan and chuck were saying good bye.

overall, i liked the episode. though it was predictible that volcoffs daughter will take over. though it seems like she would be a good guy, at least for the start. and awesome and ellie's story was great lol.
                                Yeah, it really was. I loved how devious the two of them were. They pulled off their little heist quite nicely.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X