No announcement yet.

CHUCK (NBC) - News/Discussion/Speculation SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just watched yesterdays episode. wow that was a good episode!

though i had a feeling that "orion" would be chuck. still cool though. and i loved that awesome called the police to pick ellie up. and of course morgan's yugo lazer thing.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
      though i had a feeling that "orion" would be chuck. still cool though. and i loved that awesome called the police to pick ellie up. and of course morgan's yugo lazer thing.
      I thought so too, but when they randomly cut to the janitor cleaning the floor during the proposal, I half expected them to pan up to reveal Orion. Of course, to people like me who care more about the spy stuff than the relationship stuff, that would have overshadowed the proposal itself.

Though at some point, I want a flashback or something to see Linda Hamilton and Scott Bakula interacting.

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
        I thought so too, but when they randomly cut to the janitor cleaning the floor during the proposal, I half expected them to pan up to reveal Orion. Of course, to people like me who care more about the spy stuff than the relationship stuff, that would have overshadowed the proposal itself.

Though at some point, I want a flashback or something to see Linda Hamilton and Scott Bakula interacting.
        I think Orion is still around, altough I dont know how.
        Spoiler:
        The first Message Volkoff got was not from Chuck. It was typical Orion style. Also Chuck admitted that the message that brought Volkoff to the cabin came from the Virus he uploaded. I could be wrong, but how many of you think that Chuck is skilled enough to pull off a remote hack of Volkoff Industries?
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
          Spoiler:
          The first Message Volkoff got was not from Chuck. It was typical Orion style. Also Chuck admitted that the message that brought Volkoff to the cabin came from the Virus he uploaded. I could be wrong, but how many of you think that Chuck is skilled enough to pull off a remote hack of Volkoff Industries?
          Spoiler:
          It'd be a little too convenient if the first message wasn't Chuck. Unless Mary decided to hit the same hot button to get Volkoff to take her to Hydra. Even though she isn't the same kind of techie that Chuck and Steven were, 20 years would give her enough familiarity with the system to pull it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
            Spoiler:
            It'd be a little too convenient if the first message wasn't Chuck. Unless Mary decided to hit the same hot button to get Volkoff to take her to Hydra. Even though she isn't the same kind of techie that Chuck and Steven were, 20 years would give her enough familiarity with the system to pull it off.
            Spoiler:
            yeah, it would make sense if she sent the first message. because at the time of the first message morgan and chuck were still planning

edit: i just realized hulu didn't show me the last 5 minutes of the episode, because it went straight into the promo for next week. so i was confused as to why peoples reviews were mentioning scenes i didn't see.

i'm really happy that chuck finally poposted, though i wish we heard what he said. and as said above lol at jester.
            Last edited by blueray; 01 February 2011, 12:02 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post

edit: i just realized hulu didn't show me the last 5 minutes of the episode, because it went straight into the promo for next week. so i was confused as to why peoples reviews were mentioning scenes i didn't see.
              The last scene is at Hulu. They showed the promo BEFORE it. You have to keep watching.

As for the Chuck's first hack as Orion, go back to the season 2 episodes where they introduced Orion's laptop. Beckman said that Orion's computers were capable of hacking almost anything. Chuck has Orion's laptop and that big mother of a computer in the cabin.

They don't necessarily have to show how Chuck did everything he did. It's a given that Chuck is pretty good at that stuff when he puts his mind to it. In older episodes, he even mentioned a virus he developed in college.

Comment

Originally posted by MediaSavant View Post
                The last scene is at Hulu. They showed the promo BEFORE it. You have to keep watching.

As for the Chuck's first hack as Orion, go back to the season 2 episodes where they introduced Orion's laptop. Beckman said that Orion's computers were capable of hacking almost anything. Chuck has Orion's laptop and that big mother of a computer in the cabin.

They don't necessarily have to show how Chuck did everything he did. It's a given that Chuck is pretty good at that stuff when he puts his mind to it. In older episodes, he even mentioned a virus he developed in college.
                Spoiler:
                I guess we will have to wait and see. The timing of the hack makes not much sense if it was Chuck(He was on the Eimacher stuff) and even if he can do it, why did he go through the trouble making a virus that would send his message and that in a very different way from the first one? My guess is that Orion left behind an AI or maybe even Momma B that is doing this.
                Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I'm a little confused about something -
                  Spoiler:
                  wasn't the cabin blown up back in S3? I thought I remembered that it had been. *very confused*
                  - Life after Stargate -
                  Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                  Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MediaSavant View Post
                    thanks, yeah i realized that and went back to watch the rest of it .

Spoiler:
                    i think the house was destroyed in season 3
                    sigpic

Comment

Jeffster seriously rock, that Push it! video was so at the right moment.
                      Favorite Characters:
                      Babylon 5: Londo Mollari, G'Kar
                      Farscape: Rygel, Zhaan
                      SG1: Jack O'Neill
                      SG-A: Rodney McKay

Favorite Shows In Order:
                      Stargate SG-1 | DS9 | Babylon 5 | Farscape | ST:VOY | Firefly |Stargate Universe | Stargate Atlantis | BSG

Comment

http://www.nbc.com/chuck/isis/557755.shtml

Comment

Wow, that was a great ep! It was packed with jam! They even managed to cram in a hilarious Jeffster! appearance.
                          I must admit that if the show ended with this episode, I would be satisfied. But it doesn't, which is awesome.
                          "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                          Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                          Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                          Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                          Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

anyone knows person behind selecting music for each episodes? I mean whoever it is, they are doing awesome job. That person & I got same taste in music
                            Favorite Characters:
                            Babylon 5: Londo Mollari, G'Kar
                            Farscape: Rygel, Zhaan
                            SG1: Jack O'Neill
                            SG-A: Rodney McKay

Favorite Shows In Order:
                            Stargate SG-1 | DS9 | Babylon 5 | Farscape | ST:VOY | Firefly |Stargate Universe | Stargate Atlantis | BSG

Comment

My wife and I just got to watch this last night. What an amazing episode. It was so great to see Volkoff go down, and in such a brilliant way. This definitely could have been a great series finale, but I am really glad it isn't the end. This show has a lot of story left to tell.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                                I'm a little confused about something -
                                Spoiler:
                                wasn't the cabin blown up back in S3? I thought I remembered that it had been. *very confused*
                                Spoiler:
                                The cabin was seen in the Season 3 episode, Chuck vs. the Living Dead, but it wasn't blown up. It was the home that Chuck and Ellie grew up in that was blown up in the Season 4 episode, Chuck vs. The First Fight. Chuck's father had a lair underneath the house.

Comment

Working...
                                X