Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet another interesting article, er...interview--with the executive producer:

http://www.mediablvd.com/magazine/Ma...224526526.html

Oh, there ARE spoilers in the interview....

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Dark? Two-parter? Awesome...
      Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
      Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
      Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
      --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

A two parter? Sweeet
        sigpic
        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Yep, apparently

Spoiler:
          episode 9 is the first of a two-parter, which means #10 is the second part, which will air two weeks from Monday.

I did some looking around on the Internet and found synopses for both of these episodes

1x09 Emily

Dan travels back to the early 90’s where he seems to be tracking a serial kidnapper. Katie wonders what effects Dan’s disappearances are having on Zack when she is called into his school. Meanwhile, Jack remains skeptical, but begins to see evidence that Dan might be telling the truth about his travels.

1x10 Blowback

Dan finds himself once again tracking Aeden Bennett. This time its 1983 and Dan getss to see what made Aeden the way he is. In the present the kidnapper seeks revenge by going after Katie. Livia tries to figure out what her purpose is in life. This is a conclusion to the previous episode Emily

EDIT: My bad, make that two weeks.
          Last edited by Xicer; 03 November 2007, 06:22 PM.

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
          Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
          Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.

Comment

wow that sounds interesting
            sigpic
            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              having the son know does help. but man, they gotta chill out the brother. I mean seriously, they need to chill him out.

maybe it'd be too convenient to have both him and the wife in on it, but he is really getting on my nerves with his heavy handed 'assistance'
              I like the brother being all wacked out about Dan's sitution.

It adds some more conflict into the story and you can see the tension rising. It also adds that crazy element in the plot which every show needs.

Comment

i'm all for the conflict, but personally? if i were dan i'd knock the brother upside the head. he's abusing his power as a cop, stickinig his nose into his brother's life and generally being a PITA

He's just a little too OTT sometimes
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  i'm all for the conflict, but personally? if i were dan i'd knock the brother upside the head.
                  Spoiler:
                  Looks like you may get your wish

1x08 Winterland

Dan journeys back into the past to a "key party" where he meets a young hippie girl involed in a deadly crime. Katie makes an interesting discovery about Livia's past. Dan and Jack get into a fight over an investigation involving Dan.
                  http://www.tvrage.com/Journeyman/episodes/605536/01x08

Comment

Man, Jack is a <snip>. I hope Dan really kicks his butt next week.

I would have to bet that Katie told Dan about Jack finding the money and Jack hides or gets rid of it.
                    Last edited by Skydiver; 06 November 2007, 04:27 AM.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

yeah, jack needs to be slapped

seriously, the dude has some real boundary issues.

dan and jack need to have it out....i guess dare i hope that dan is confronting jack when dan 'leaps'....i wonder if he can take someone with him? taht could be what turns jack from a weenie to a decent person, he goes back in time with dan and sees that it's real

sigpic

Comment

I thought it was interesting last night especially with Livia at the end. I thought it was intersting that Livia getting the money seeing Dan's life. Jack has issues that he needs to deal with. Xicer can't wait to see that spoiler all of it.
                        sigpic
                        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

yeah, it was nice to see livia's jump for once.

jack is almost psychotic in his interferrance.

however, i think the egg is gonna be on his face
                          Spoiler:

since the money was lost back in the past, there's nothing for the fbi to find, so jack's gonna catch flack for his scheme...not to mention teh family fall out

i'm hoping that jack gets his comeuppance soon. Because if i were dan and katie, i'd be considering a court order/talking to jack's boss to get him off thier backs

sigpic

Comment

An absolutely wonderful episode last night, my favorite one so far. Dan and Livia are so great as a team, and it was finally great to see Livia do something other than give Dan advice. The entire story with Dan following his past self was brilliantly done, and I think the music definitely made it. Jack is indeed becoming more obsessive, it seems like he's the one with the real issues, not Dan. I was surprised he ratted out his brother at the end, looks like Jack is veering more and more towards the dark side here. It'll definitely be interesting to see how this all plays out.

Comment

The part at the end with Livia has me a little worried though when she said "Goodbye Dan" and then stepped into a ripple I hope that doesn't mean we won't see her as much now.
                              sigpic
                              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I'm loving this show more and more and it seems to get better every week.

While I agree with most that Jack is very obsessive about Katie and Dan's relationship(especially when he was looking into their finances) I don't think he was in the wrong this week. He seemed to have put a lot aside (at least he wasn't snooping through the house trying to find something out of place) until Zach showed him the money. I mean his nephew shows him a bag full of money that Dan and Kate had no reason to have, as a cop he's going to investigate. He had no way of knowing that his inquiry was going to get the FBI involved because he had no way of knowing that the money was tied to a robbery. After finding out, he did go to try and get some honest answers (and after the history I can understand why Kate didn't say anything). Even though I was totally shocked that he gave his brother up to the FBI agent I can also understand why he did so. I've seen nothing in the show to indicate that he's a bad cop. He doesn't know if his brother got the money illegally and so basically it comes down to him throwing away his career over his brother, not knowing if it would be for nothing. I seriously can't fault him for that.

Comment

Working...
                                X