Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoyed this episode, even moreso when I realized Dr. Phlox was in it.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
      I just found this on the Yahoo main page...

Apparently Journeyman is one of the 5 TV shows they think is fading...

http://tv.yahoo.com/falltv2007/photo...in-trouble/169
      Fading!! its only in its third episode, talk about a little premature

Comment

Another quality ep. That makes 3/3. Hope they keep it up. This show is quickly becoming a favourite
        Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Originally posted by Lord batchi ball View Post
          Fading!! its only in its third episode, talk about a little premature

Yeah, but looking at the rating for the first 3 weeks they are losing a large number of their viewers fast. I can't remember the exact numbers for the first two episodes but the fast nielsen numbers for this week was a 4.5 household rating. From last week that was a 16.67% drop in numbers. That's almost 1/5 of it's audience from last week. If they trend continues they won't have much of an audience left in a few weeks.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/ratings.aspx

Comment

I heard on the morning radio today (not the best source, I know) that NBC is canceling Journeyman. Has anyone heard definite news? I've read rumblings, but no official statement.

Sad to think that such decisions are made after only a handful of eps.

Comment

I haven't heard any news on it being cancelled, but I really hope NBC reconsiders its decision, if they did decide to cancel it. It's only the third episode how can it give up so easily?

Comment

i hope they dont cancel!
                sigpic
                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

I hope this is good news:

http://www.syfyportal.com/news424278.html

ETA: Another interesting link:

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/jour...lls-12012.aspx
                  Last edited by warmbeachbrat; 11 October 2007, 11:24 AM.

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat View Post
                    Yess that is good news I was worried
                    sigpic
                    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

So who caught last night's episode? Things definitely are starting to go at a bit of a faster pace now. Katie seems to be drifting away from Dan and towards Jack a bit. I liked the story about Melissa but I think it served as more of a B-story for what was really happening in the episode.

The thing that really got me excited was when Elliot Langley called Dan on his cell-phone in 1998. That and the fact that he's very familiar with tachyons suggests he might have something to do with Dan's time-jumps.
                      Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                      Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                      Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                      --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

It was definitely an interesting episode. I guess they'll slowly be delving into the reasons behind the jump. It's not just some metaphysical happening... there may be some science involved...interesting.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

I really hope this show goes on. Katie is still a ? for me I love Livia.
                          sigpic
                          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

it's disappointing to think they'd can it. of journeyman, moonlight, pushing daisies or bionic woman, i found journeyman to be the most enjoyable of the group
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
                              So who caught last night's episode? Things definitely are starting to go at a bit of a faster pace now. Katie seems to be drifting away from Dan and towards Jack a bit. I liked the story about Melissa but I think it served as more of a B-story for what was really happening in the episode.

The thing that really got me excited was when Elliot Langley called Dan on his cell-phone in 1998. That and the fact that he's very familiar with tachyons suggests he might have something to do with Dan's time-jumps.
                              That's what got me excited too. He must be involved with the time travellers somehow. I'm glad that they gave us that little tidbit of info regarding the mythology of the show.

I'm getting a little tired of Dan's brother telling Katie that she doesn't have to put up with Dan anymore etc. and her turning to him. She's got to realize that Dan's got no control over the time travel and isn't trying to hurt or upset her. That being said, I can understand her frustration and anger at the whole bizarre situation. She needs more answers as much as Dan does.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                                it's disappointing to think they'd can it. of journeyman, moonlight, pushing daisies or bionic woman, i found journeyman to be the most enjoyable of the group
                                I agree. Journeyman is my new not-to-be-missed show. I like Bionic Woman and Chuck. I think Reaper might be entertaining (I ususally watch Eureka), but I Moonlight is meh, and I don't like Pushing Daisies.

It looks like I'm in the minority, but I'm not overly fond of Livia. I like Katie and it's interesting to see her try to come to terms with the craziness of her husband's time travel. It can't be easy....

I'm wondering when they're going to delve into the whole Jack/Dan/Katie history thing.

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Working...
                                X