Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They managed not so bad actually...but not everything. Which was to be expected.
    Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

seeing the last episode was definetely bittersweet it was a good episode tied up most of the story lines but in ways that are as much beginnings as endings so still some hope for a return maybe

Comment

Bryan Fuller: How Pushing Daisies ends—and how it was supposed to end

Prolific executive producer and television show creator Bryan Fuller admits he's a little frustrated that he didn't get to do everything he wanted to do with the final three episodes of this ABC series, Pushing Daisies, which premiere beginning this Saturday at 10 p.m. ET/PT.

"One of the things that people ask is how do you wrap up the Chuck and Ned story, and for me, there was one ending, and that ending was decades later, and I couldn't really quite rush their story to any sort of conclusion," Fuller told SCI FI Wire in an exclusive interview last week. "Even if I knew that the series was coming to an end when we were doing the last episode, I don't know if I would have been able to end the Chuck and Ned story because, for me, that's the relationship that goes on and that you fight for." (Spoilers ahead!)

http://scifiwire.com/2009/05/bryan-f...ow-pushing.php

Comment

Working...
        X