This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !!?? View Post
    Does anyone think that the fbi agent in charge of capturing Jay and Tyler is in with the terrorist group that will was in with. I think he is because he dismissed the possibilty of will being the bomber. He also is rushing his agents to find Jay and Tyler. There has to be at least one agent to let the prisoner that they got free.
    That is a good question my friend. There is just something about that guy that seems out of place. You don;t know whether he is involved or whether he is a good guy or a bad guy.

A lot of storyline has come together, but another big mystery remaining is who in the heck is the black guy (who orginally appeared as a hotel porter) that helped Jay and Tyler out?. Did I miss something about him where they said who exactly he was or who he worked for?.
    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
    Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
      That is a good question my friend. There is just something about that guy that seems out of place. You don;t know whether he is involved or whether he is a good guy or a bad guy.

A lot of storyline has come together, but another big mystery remaining is who in the heck is the black guy (who orginally appeared as a hotel porter) that helped Jay and Tyler out?. Did I miss something about him where they said who exactly he was or who he worked for?.
      Im still wondering who he is too.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
        I have been following it from the beginning and the last we saw of the black guy who was trying to help the boys out hasn't been seen since he ducked back in to barn during that shootout on a farm. Is he dead?, is he working for the bad guys?, is he a traveler from the future?, is he a disgruntled ex-FBI guy that wants to help Will?.
        Does anyone think that the fbi agent in charge of capturing Jay and Tyler is in with the terrorist group that will was in with. I think he is because he dismissed the possibilty of will being the bomber. He also is rushing his agents to find Jay and Tyler. There has to be at least one agent to let the prisoner that they got free.
        There is definetly something not right about agent Chambers. One week he is this caring nice guy boss and the next he is this paranoid angry guy that seems guilty of something. Next weeks season finale will hopefully answer some of these questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Starbase View Post
          Next weeks season finale will hopefully answer some of these questions.
          Either that, or it will only make us ask more questions.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I just watched the season finale
            Spoiler:
            Im angry because they didnt show who the hotel guy is. Or if he is still alive.The rest of it was real good.The FBI agent was in on it. They went through all that trouble to get evidence that helps them and it blows up. LOL
            sigpic

Comment

Overall, I really enjoyed the finale. I really hope this show gets another, longer season.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                Overall, I really enjoyed the finale. I really hope this show gets another, longer season.
                I Tivo'd it last night and I'm looking forward to watching today after work. I read some of the spoilers and it sounds good.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  Yeah it was a really short season.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah it was a really short season.
                    ABC originally only bought 3 episodes, then decided to make it 8 episodes, so the writers wrote the storyline as such. The good news is, that even though ratings were mediocre, some ABC exec's were happy with where the storyline was headed and there is a very good chance it will get renewed next year for 14 - 16 episode season. I hope so!.

Like brother Fifth Race, I Tivo'd it last night and am looking forward to watching this evening with the wife. I will be tomorrow to discuss the episode itself.
                    The USS Defiant Rocks!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1MkhBytFw
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8N1P...eature=related
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRquZ...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by USS Defiant View Post
                      The good news is, that even though ratings were mediocre, some ABC exec's were happy with where the storyline was headed and there is a very good chance it will get renewed next year for 14 - 16 episode season. I hope so!.
                      I sure hope so too! I think this show should at least get some more time to tell it's story.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I loved the season finale even though you could tell the season was cut short.

Well the bad news is that it looks like Traveler will not survive. The Network hasn't given it the final say as of yet. - But the main writer said in a blog that ABC told him not to write any more scripts. Plus the total lack of advertising ABC gave the show after the first few episodes, you could tell something was up.

I will let you know if I hear anything concrete.
                        The USS Defiant Rocks!
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1MkhBytFw
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8N1P...eature=related
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRquZ...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by USS Defiant View Post
                          I loved the season finale even though you could tell the season was cut short.

Well the bad news is that it looks like Traveler will not survive. The Network hasn't given it the final say as of yet. - But the main writer said in a blog that ABC told him not to write any more scripts. Plus the total lack of advertising ABC gave the show after the first few episodes, you could tell something was up.

I will let you know if I hear anything concrete.
                          Sadly, that doesn't really surprise me much. These networks, for the most part, just don't give shows enough time to find their feet these days.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                          X