Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
    Primeval Star Promises Shocking New Storylines For Season Four

In an interview with IESB.net Andrew Lee Potts, who plays Connor in Primeval, promises shocking new storylines for the show when it returns in 2011, following its reprieve from cancellation.

“It's great coming back to play him,” he says. “And then, also, I get to work with my fiancée, Hannah Spearritt. When it was canceled, it was such a shame because we enjoyed working with each other so much and we thought, "We might never do that again." That made us sad. But, we're going to be able to do that again. And, we actually went out for dinner with all the producers the other day, and the storylines they've got and the stuff that's going to happen this time is going to be really good. It's very shocking as well.

continues:
    http://www.sfx.co.uk/page/sfx?entry=...s_shocking_new
    Very cool!
    sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone, I would like to ask whether it is true that Primeval will continue?

Comment

Originally posted by LEKY View Post
        Hello everyone, I would like to ask whether it is true that Primeval will continue?
        From what I read it is true!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          From what I read it is true!
          I did just as well read, I just wondered whether there should know some more information. I heard from friends. But it is a pity that it has probably be until 2011 or so.

Comment

Originally posted by LEKY View Post
            I did just as well read, I just wondered whether there should know some more information. I heard from friends. But it is a pity that it has probably be until 2011 or so.
            O_o why so long of a wait?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
              O_o why so long of a wait?
              That unfortunately do not know, but have been two series. So probably because.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger View Post
                As far as I understood, Primeval as we know it is cancelled. But it will now be resurrected in a US version for film and TV.

Anyone know if that's right or not?
                I don't know how old or new this new is but here you go...

Plans for a feature film version of Primeval have been revealed by ITV with Warner Bros. reportedly having acquired the screen rights with Akiva Goldsman and Kerry Foster named as the producers. In addition to the movie, Jonathan Drake and Tim Haines are rumoured to be working on plans for a spin-off series, possibly based in the US.
                sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

Yay! Primeval's not extinct anymore; it's coming back soon

Ending abruptly on a cliffhanger, the British sci-fi series Primeval looked like it was as dead as the dinosaurs because producer ITV was too strapped to pay a fourth season of the visual-effects-intensive series.

But series creator Adrian Hodges managed to secure financing elsewhere, and international networks airing the show—including BBC America—are contributing the budget for a fourth season. (Possible spoilers ahead!)

continues:
                  http://scifiwire.com/2010/01/yay-pri...ot-extinct.php

Comment

Yay! Primeval's not extinct anymore; it's coming back soon

Ending abruptly on a cliffhanger, the British sci-fi series Primeval looked like it was as dead as the dinosaurs because producer ITV was too strapped to pay a fourth season of the visual-effects-intensive series.

But series creator Adrian Hodges managed to secure financing elsewhere, and international networks airing the show—including BBC America—are contributing the budget for a fourth season. (Possible spoilers ahead!)

continues:
                    http://scifiwire.com/2010/01/yay-pri...ot-extinct.php
                    Awesome! thanks for the info MWB!!
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm glad they're going to continue the actual show for now and that the whole cast will be back even so only for a few eps in some cases
                      Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

Awesome, thanks for the info
                        sigpic

Comment

Star Trek DS9 Star Joins Primeval Cast

Alexander Siddig – best known to SF fans as Dr Julian Bashir in Deep Space Nine – will be joining the cast of Primeval for series four and five.

He is joined by other newcomers Ciaran McMenamin (Silent Witness, Jericho) and Ruth Kearney (Gracie) who all join the team at the ARC after the government loses faith in Lester’s (Ben Miller) ability to run such a dangerous and expensive operation on his own. The anomaly operation is now a public/private partnership, part-owned by the government, and partly by charismatic scientist Philip Burton (Siddig).

continues:
                          http://www.sfx.co.uk/2010/04/07/star...primeval-cast/

Comment

Star Trek DS9 Star Joins Primeval Cast

Alexander Siddig – best known to SF fans as Dr Julian Bashir in Deep Space Nine – will be joining the cast of Primeval for series four and five.

He is joined by other newcomers Ciaran McMenamin (Silent Witness, Jericho) and Ruth Kearney (Gracie) who all join the team at the ARC after the government loses faith in Lester’s (Ben Miller) ability to run such a dangerous and expensive operation on his own. The anomaly operation is now a public/private partnership, part-owned by the government, and partly by charismatic scientist Philip Burton (Siddig).

continues:
                            http://www.sfx.co.uk/2010/04/07/star...primeval-cast/

Speaking of Alexander Siddig, he was on an episode of Spooks (2nd series) and I read a while back that now Laila Rouass will star on Spooks new series which is gonna air next year.
                            Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

That's awesome! So glad they got money elsewhere to continue the series and it'll be great to see Siddig again on tv.
                              Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

It's alive! IT'S ALIVE!

Ahem. Right. A US version would be interesting and it would finally answer why anomalies only appear in the UK.

Unfortunately it's probably not going to be a s good. The best thing about British TV is also the worst thing: short seasons. They can spend more time on individual episodes making them good, while in the US season are at least twice as long, dragging out story-lines.

It's interesting through, how Helen will be coming back. Few time travel shows get the whole cause and effect cascade that time travel catalyzes, so this will be interesting. It would also explain Helen's radical personality change from seasons 2 to 3 since it won't be radical.

Comment

Working...
                                X