...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
      Better no comment on that.
      Aye better not
      sigpic

Comment

ITV cancels 'Primeval'?

ITV has cancelled Primeval, according to a report on Total Sci Fi.

A source close to the show's production team apparently claimed that the cult series will not return for a fourth year, despite ITV earlier denying that it had been axed.

"Basically ITV have changed their policy about drama before 9pm in that they've decided they really don't want any, at least not of the quality and cost of Primeval," the insider is quoted as saying.

They continued: "At the point where we finished the third series, we had every reason to believe we would be doing a fourth. Had we known there was any likelihood of cancellation, clearly we wouldn't have left half the cast marooned up a tree in the distant past. We can understand that some fans might be frustrated by this ending and we're sorry for that."

Addressing future plans for the franchise, the source added: "Some fans may know that there are ongoing talks for both a film and a North American series version of Primeval and if and when those projects come to fruition, we will make every effort to carry on the story in a suitable way."

ITV is yet to comment on the report.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/a16...-primeval.html

Comment

ITV cancel Primeval

see here:

http://totalscifionline.com/news/362...ancel-primeval

Comment

Primeval axed after three series

Science fiction drama series Primeval has been axed after "three very successful series", ITV has confirmed.

Starring Ben Miller, Douglas Henshall, and ex-S Club 7 star Hannah Spearritt, the show followed a group of scientists studying prehistoric creatures.

"High quality drama remains a key part of the ITV schedule, although our current focus is on post-watershed production," ITV said in a statement.

The show had an average audiences of about five million this year.

The figure was down from around six million for the first two series.

Earlier this year, ITV announced 600 job cuts and says it is now aiming to cut a further £40m in 2010.

Primeval may have suffered because of the big-budget computer effects needed to generate its fantastical creatures.

Website Total Sci-Fi said it had been told by a source that Primeval's production team were "devastated" but that they had "every intention of keeping Primeval alive in other ways".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/8100579.stm

sigpic
            Inside soft clouds we have drowned so deep in slumber our feet have lost the ground...

Comment

WHAT....You're kidding....What the freaking heck is wrong with these bloody nutjobs

Oh there's a really good drama show on the TV....I know lets cancel it After all just think of the reality show crap we could be making or more crappy soaps for mindless morons to watch

I'VE HAD IT WITH THESE FREAKING MORONS CANCELLING ALL THE GOOD SHOWS AND KEEPING REALITY CRAP AND CRAPPY SOAPS ON THE TV

*wanders off to give ITV a piece of her mind*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                WHAT....You're kidding....What the freaking heck is wrong with these bloody nutjobs

Oh there's a really good drama show on the TV....I know lets cancel it After all just think of the reality show crap we could be making or more crappy soaps for mindless morons to watch

I'VE HAD IT WITH THESE FREAKING MORONS CANCELLING ALL THE GOOD SHOWS AND KEEPING REALITY CRAP AND CRAPPY SOAPS ON THE TV

*wanders off to give ITV a piece of her mind*
                Linda cool your Temper Hun or the Mods will cancel your post
                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                  Linda cool your Temper Hun or the Mods will cancel your post
                  I know...I'm just sick of these guys cancelling all these great shows I love and then coming up with another mindless reality show
                  sigpic

Comment

Not really surprising it's just damn expensive to produce those SFX and they're cutting quite a lot of money on their programme, sad but true. Maybe they're really going to use the maybe-movie as possibility to end it kinda properly...
                    Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

Comment

Well at least I still have my Star trek DS9 and SG-1 and all those other DVD's...Who needs ITV,BBC and all those other trashy channels
                      sigpic

Comment

Well at least I still have my Star trek DS9 and SG-1 and all those other DVD's...Who needs ITV,BBC and all those other trashy channels
                        I'm watching Jekyll right now so I kinda need my British channels...

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
                          I'm watching Jekyll right now so I kinda need my British channels...
                          Oh poor you
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh poor you
                            It's even worse considering I have to live in Germany

Comment

There is always Big Brother.......................RUNS

Comment

Originally posted by Dumper View Post
                                There is always Big Brother.......................RUNS
                                You! Out! NOW!

Comment

Working...
                                X