No announcement yet.

X-Files Discussion and Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From what I hear Chris was thinking of something intimate with Mulder and Scully. I hope he changed his mind and will bring every one on board

Comment

Oh well....I think it would be good if they brought them into it...I loved Mulder and Scully and it kinda wasn't the same without Mulder in it and Scully had a kinda reduced role but i thought they did a pretty good job....It'd be great if they managed to get them all on board!
      sigpic

Comment

I know this isn't mytharc, but it'd be cool if CSM somehow made an appearance. Too bad he
        Spoiler:
        died at the end of "The Truth"
        Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
        Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
        Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
        --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
          I know this isn't mytharc, but it'd be cool if CSM somehow made an appearance. Too bad he
          Spoiler:
          died at the end of "The Truth"
          I agree, CSM really is an awesome character
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Spoiler:
            He was cool but not that cool to survive a missile

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
              Spoiler:
              He was cool but not that cool to survive a missile
              true
              sigpic

Comment

I hope they don't bring Kersh back . I had so many sleepless nights because of him . Marita on the other hand, I don't mind at all

Comment

I hope they don't bring Kersh back . I had so many sleepless nights because of him . Marita on the other hand, I don't mind at all
                  please no more Kersh! although I did like him in the last ep because of obvious reasons but other than that no. remind me please, who's Marita again?
                  sigpic

Comment

I don't want Kersh back either. It's odd though...I have so many sleepless nights because of Marita (whom I would like back) just not for the same reasons you have sleepless nights because of Kersh.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Hehe Kersh is definitely the Kinsey of The X-Files, though that little twist with him in "The Truth" made him a little less evil. And lol yep, I wouldn't mind Marita back either. Oh and Jumper, Marita was that blonde haired informant chick of Mulder's who worked for the Special Representative to the Secretary General of the United Nations (SRSG).
                      Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                      Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                      Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                      --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
                        Hehe Kersh is definitely the Kinsey of The X-Files, though that little twist with him in "The Truth" made him a little less evil. And lol yep, I wouldn't mind Marita back either. Oh and Jumper, Marita was that blonde haired informant chick of Mulder's who worked for the Special Representative to the Secretary General of the United Nations (SRSG).
                        oh yeah now I remember, thanks a lot Xicer and I wouldn't mind her coming back either
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                          I don't want Kersh back either. It's odd though...I have so many sleepless nights because of Marita (whom I would like back) just not for the same reasons you have sleepless nights because of Kersh.
                          You dirty lill minx . I do admit she was a smart and good looking cookie, but she made me wanna shoot her every time she slept with Lea . Kersh was worse than Kinsey and at the end of "The Truth", Dogget and Reyes knew they are in trouble. The aliens turned Kersh too . I know for sure the Lone Gunmen will not be there ...sniff sniff...they were so cool and supportive . I love that S5 episode where they introduce Mulder to the conspiracy and to X

Comment

From the 1/21 - 1/27 TV Guide Issue, Sci-Fi Preview for the year:

Apparently, the truth is still out there. Which would explain why The X-Files will be back out there this summer, when the second movie version of the series hits theaters. Plot details are more closely guarded than an alien autopsy, but creator Chris Carter does have a few clues to offer eager X-Files fans who have been waiting for more since the Fox show ended in 2002. FBI Agents Fox Mulder (David Duchovny) and Dana Scully (Gillian Anderson) will still be at the center of the story, and Studio 60's Amanda Peet and rapper Xzibit have been added to the cast as fellow agents. "This is really a continuation of the series, imagining how the characters' lives have evolved," explains Carter, who cowrote and is directing the movie. "It's a stand-alone story that owes everything to the series, but not the mythology of the series. What we'll be dealing with is government-based as far as the conspiracy goes, but expect this not to be a revisitation [of the show's convoluted conspiracy.]" That would be alienating. -- Craig Tomashoff.
                            From x-filesnews.com

I'd like to suggest that every X-Files fan see the new movie TWICE to try and double sales, hopefully increasing the chance of a third movie.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
                              From x-filesnews.com

I'd like to suggest that every X-Files fan see the new movie TWICE to try and double sales, hopefully increasing the chance of a third movie.
                              No worries there. I've always intended to go see the next movie twice. I may even go three times.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

"It's a stand-alone story that owes everything to the series, but not the mythology of the series. What we'll be dealing with is government-based as far as the conspiracy goes, but expect this not to be a revisitation [of the show's convoluted conspiracy.]" That would be alienating. -- Craig Tomashoff.
                                Hooray. You'd need a flip chart and 32 page handout to try and understand what was going on with the conspiracy towards the end of the show. Hopefully I'll be able to catch this at the cinema.

Comment

Working...
                                X