No announcement yet.

X-Files Discussion and Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
    Well he didn't know what to do and then our college told him there was this one-year course at the UCE (one in Bournville if you know where that is) that he could do to get more experience, so he is doing that! I don't know what he is doing after this; don't think he has properly decided!

ROTFL! Yeah me as well.... tv is very important when we have new Stargate! Oh ours has speakers at the side... ours is a silver Philips! but at least Sky actually helped and obviously got it done quickly enough!

Oh yeah... that would be a good idea! LOL! Well you know we over think things in here a lot! *giggles* . Well it’s an idea! . Not sure about what it would look like, but it would help keep noses warm! Hehe

so you liked the piccie huh? Ok well again, I shall reply to the long post probably tomorrow. I thought today I would reply to the long over due email (then I will probably get kicked off ).
    Ahh ok, so that's where I got confused, you said UCE & I just thought he was at uni etc. Right! So they do one year courses? That's cool, I guess the idea is to delay the decision a little, especially if he doesn't know what he wants to do.

*giggles* Exactly, and it's not just new Stargate either, it's new West Wing & Gilmore Girls & Carnivale & Dead Zone. There's just too much good stuff on now!
    Yeah I think that's pretty much standard now, I still think they're ears though. And no-one seems to make black tv's anymore, although I guess silver ones are better for hiding the dust ! And yep, Sky were very helpful, they even stayed on the line while we wrangled with the remote!

Of course! We either have far too much time on our hands or it's the effect of the thread on us! True, it's definitely an idea LOL, well maybe it'd be a cross between earmuffs & one of those noseclips swimmers use... and once again, i'm not even sure I can picture that! *giggles*

How did you guess?! And how can I not like this(sorry couldn't resist , i'll post RDA next time)

Oh, and I got the long overdue email & i'll try & remember what we were on about!

(((((((huggles))))))))

Sis

Comment

To all Sam and Jack shippers......Now hold on tight to your chair with that:

New video "Spanish Guitar" Toni Braxton.

Sam's fantasy of being with Jack.

You'll love my divide and conquer missing scenes (Interpret them the way you like!!!!!Hehehehe )

RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE TARGET AS.

What do you think of that one?!!!!

Enjoy

PS: I had to remove "I want it that way" Backstreet boys for a day or 2 so that I could upload that last one.

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        To all Sam and Jack shippers......Now hold on tight to your chair with that:

New video "Spanish Guitar" Toni Braxton.

Sam's fantasy of being with Jack.

You'll love my divide and conquer missing scenes (Interpret them the way you like!!!!!Hehehehe )

RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE TARGET AS.

What do you think of that one?!!!!

Enjoy

PS: I had to remove "I want it that way" Backstreet boys for a day or 2 so that I could upload that last one.

Caty
        Caty!

Just have to post you a quick post! I haven't spoke to you in a few days! Anyway I am just downloading your new video! I am very curious so I had to download straight away! Will give you my thoughts after I have watched it! Oh and thanks for some more green jello points . I would give some back but can't at the moment... it's not working!

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by thelittlesis
          Not nuts?
          *Giggles* nope, not nuts! If we are nuts and everything else is nuts then it is just very confusing! Ok so I think I just confused myself!

So you're an accidental fixer then! At least you were able to undo whatever it was he did!
          Or chronological, as to when you actually got your account... Well it's still autumn so I guess it'll happen sometime. LOL that's true(it might take me longer but hey!), I was thinking more of GW though we have posted an awful lot recently!
          Yeah, I mean, i'm sure if someone were to, say switch him with Langley she wouldn't notice...
          I guess I am! Yeah, but like I said, I had no idea what I was doing! I am just glad I didn’t lose any important things or worse, blow up the puter!
          Yeah that too! But if haven’t gotten the new account by the end of November say, then I will definitely email them! LOL! Yeah, I know you meant GW, I just thought it would be funny to mention texting as well seeing as you don’t like it that much! <bg>! We have indeed, but hey, you know how much we love to (and do so brilliantly) ramble!
          *Giggles* yeah, ‘cos Langley is so much like Frohike, he so does not step on peoples feet when dancing! So yes, I am sure she wouldn’t notice!
          LOL! Oh me too!

Spoilers for Lockdown & Atlantis & possibly New Order(not the band! )
          Spoiler:
          So hey what did I tell you, Robert Patrick dies a horrible death! And I have to say the city rising up out of the water was very cool, and oops they woke up the wraith! But they need to have some kind of baddie so maybe it's a good thing . I'm really liking Atlantis so far, it feels like SG-1 but not, which I guess is the point.... And Lockdown, that was quite fun playing guess who Anubis is *giggles*. Being a bad fan here but i'd totally forgotten about him, you know, I thought it was over & done with last season, and also I didn't really notice Teal'c's(<---is it me or does that look weird?) hair so I must be getting used to it! People kept phoning us at the beginning of it so I missed little chunks of it, but I did tape it & it is repeated... I did enjoy the ep though, lots of thoughtful Jack looks as though he really didn't want to be the one in charge!
          LOL! Oh I don't think so, i'm not a shipper(she can't have him, he's mine!) & I thought it was an adoring look. My comment was 'well who wouldn't?'
          Spoilers for Lockdown & Atlantis Hey Look, I can snippety doo-dah this!
          Spoiler:
          Wow so I absolutely thought Atlantis was very cool indeed! And yep, you were very right about Robert Patrick. He can die in this but in the XF he couldn’t (I am so not being mean there… just making an observation for some people who did not like the character ). I loved the city rising out of the water (I knew that would happen but it was cool all the same) too! And at least now they can go outside and breath some fresh air LOL! And the wraith are good baddies! But Sheppard had to make it worse and kill the red/pink headed one and wake the rest up! *d’oh*.
          I loved Lockdown too… poor Jack having to deal with so much! And the poor Russian guy… but that is Jack! I had forgotten about Anubis, but I knew he wasn’t dead (bad girl looking at spoiler…it was only tiny though; just that Nubby wasn’t dead ). It was cool that he kept using people and *yay* for Sam sending him to an icy planet! Oh and Jack shot Daniel! I loved it when he asked who shot him and Sam was like ‘Jack’ but with her eyes if you know what I mean! Oh and the new Doctor was okish but I still really miss Janet *sniff*! I noticed it but not as much as last week (and it does look a bit weird with 2 apostrophes). Oh you kept getting interrupted... that is no fun!
          LOL! Yep, definitely ‘well who wouldn’t’!
          LOL very true! And no, I won’t! Hehe!

That'll be 2 days ago then. I think it's just 'cos it doesn't require any effort, it's right there in front of you & you don't have to fiddle around with different remotes & discs & things!
          Erm, yep I think it would be! Yeah, I think you are very right there! I guess you could call it laziness! *giggles*

LOL! It's not a case of me not liking it, it's just odd when you've had 7 years of bald headedness . And he's wearing less make up too, did you notice?
          Yeah I get what you mean! I don’t not hate it (does that make sense). Like you, it’s just the 7 years of no hair and then suddenly bam, there it is! Oh no, I can’t say I have noticed that! I will have to go back and have a look (it gives me another reason to re-watch the episode ).

They have really pretty things! But all those gift sets they bring out at Christmas are so expensive! No it really isn't long, it's half term next week! That came round fast!
          Nope, all gone. Next time when we get the book i'll order straight away, even if it's a blazing hot summer! That's the only coat i've seen that I really like...and, shock horror, it wasn't black! LOL! Yeah like a vacuum.....
          Yeah they are. And sometimes in a gift set there might be one thing that you might not use at all so sometimes it is a waste of time buying it! Oh I know, too fast if you ask me! My little brother has already finished today! He has a teacher’s training day tomorrow!
          I just don’t get it… why can’t they get more stock in? It is what most shops/catalogues do. They run out so they get some more delivered! It is very stupid if you ask me! Yeah I would do that too! A 2000x extra suckage vacuum cleaner!

*giggles* Think that'll work?!
          Hm, I am not sure! It’s worth a try though!

Ohhh! You have to work? That's no fun! I guess i'm lucky my birthday's on a saturday. Yeah i'm not too keen on champagne either, it's not sweet enough for me, but you might as well see what it's like...you never know!

Hehe, it's seems like a lot more when you're typing something out though!!!!!!
          Yep I do! Plus I am working on your birthday so I only get Sunday (that would be Halloween… I almost forgot that LOL!) off in between them! Yeah me either, sweetness is good! Hehe Yep! I’ll let you know if I like it or not when I try it!

LOL! That it does!

((((((((huggles))))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Ahh ok, so that's where I got confused, you said UCE & I just thought he was at uni etc. Right! So they do one year courses? That's cool, I guess the idea is to delay the decision a little, especially if he doesn't know what he wants to do.

*giggles* Exactly, and it's not just new Stargate either, it's new West Wing & Gilmore Girls & Carnivale & Dead Zone. There's just too much good stuff on now!
            Yeah I think that's pretty much standard now, I still think they're ears though. And no-one seems to make black tv's anymore, although I guess silver ones are better for hiding the dust ! And yep, Sky were very helpful, they even stayed on the line while we wrangled with the remote!

Of course! We either have far too much time on our hands or it's the effect of the thread on us! True, it's definitely an idea LOL, well maybe it'd be a cross between earmuffs & one of those noseclips swimmers use... and once again, i'm not even sure I can picture that! *giggles*

How did you guess?! And how can I not like this(sorry couldn't resist , i'll post RDA next time)
            http://membres.lycos.fr/jeanreno/galerie/reno14.jpg

Oh, and I got the long overdue email & i'll try & remember what we were on about!

(((((((huggles))))))))

Sis
            Hehe! Sorry for not being more clearer (sometimes I am good at that ). Yeah! I don't exactly know what he does all the time but it definitely is an art course! He went to an art gallery today I think! Yeah I guess so!

Yeah exactly! We do have a lot of good stuff on at the moment! What is going on with Sky?!?!
            *Giggles* well I have never gave them the name ears... but now I can totally see it! Yeah, I don't see black around much, I do prefer silver though (although the tv in my room is a black Samsung one) and yep, definitely good at hiding dust! Hehe

Ooohh really? *falls off chair in shock of Sky being so good*!

LOL! Indeed! ROTFL! now wouldn't that be a site, ear muff/swimmers nose peg! *Giggles*

Hehe that is ok... I shall just have to retaliate and post this....

Don't you just love this one! I know you were going to post one but I couldn't resist! You can still post another one if you really want!

Well I got your one back and you seem to remember just fine! Btw… this post is getting longer and longer. See, definitely ramblers!

(((((((huggles)))))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

*Giggles* nope, not nuts! If we are nuts and everything else is nuts then it is just very confusing! Ok so I think I just confused myself!
              Right so basically if we're nuts then everthing else can't be nuts, but if we're not nuts then everything else is ok to be nuts. Hehe well this conversation is big on confusion just at the moment!
              I guess I am! Yeah, but like I said, I had no idea what I was doing! I am just glad I didn’t lose any important things or worse, blow up the puter!
              Yeah that too! But if haven’t gotten the new account by the end of November say, then I will definitely email them! LOL! Yeah, I know you meant GW, I just thought it would be funny to mention texting as well seeing as you don’t like it that much! <bg>!
              *Giggles* yeah, ‘cos Langley is so much like Frohike, he so does not step on peoples feet when dancing! So yes, I am sure she wouldn’t notice!
              LOL! Oh me too!
              I'm pretty sure you can't blow a 'puter up just by inserting the Windows disc...but then again you never know...
              Well strangely enough I logged in this morning & my inbox was back to it's usual self, so maybe the curse of hotmail is over? I think you're just going to have to wait, I bet they've got so many people to get through! LOL! Yep I do so love texting, you just can't beat going past the letter you want about 3000 times, it's such a calming experience!
              And the hair flicking, don't forget the hair flicking!! And i'm sure you're right, she's not going to notice a little thing like that is she?
              Spoilers for Lockdown & Atlantis Hey Look, I can snippety doo-dah this!
              Spoiler:
              I loved the city rising out of the water (I knew that would happen but it was cool all the same) too! And at least now they can go outside and breath some fresh air LOL! And the wraith are good baddies! But Sheppard had to make it worse and kill the red/pink headed one and wake the rest up! *d’oh*.
              I loved Lockdown too… poor Jack having to deal with so much! And the poor Russian guy… but that is Jack! I had forgotten about Anubis, but I knew he wasn’t dead (bad girl looking at spoiler…it was only tiny though; just that Nubby wasn’t dead ). It was cool that he kept using people and *yay* for Sam sending him to an icy planet! Oh and Jack shot Daniel! I loved it when he asked who shot him and Sam was like ‘Jack’ but with her eyes if you know what I mean! Oh and the new Doctor was okish but I still really miss Janet *sniff*! I noticed it but not as much as last week (and it does look a bit weird with 2 apostrophes). Oh you kept getting interrupted... that is no fun!
              LOL! Yep, definitely ‘well who wouldn’t’!
              Spoilers for Lockdown & Atlantis - and I can steal it back!
              Spoiler:
              Well yeah, they did say on The Lowdown that it would happen & I was kind of waiting for it to, but it was a very cool sight indeed! And very lucky there's no poisonous atmosphere or anything! Good baddies, well I guess it's better than being bad goodies *giggles*. I'm still liking the fact that things light up & doors open when Sheppard's around...it might get a bit old but it's still quite a fun feature for now.
              Oh you looked at spoilers! Bad Tracey! Yeah the whole jumping from person to person thing was fun, especially Daniel so early on in the ep, you just weren't expecting it. Yeah I know exactly what you mean! I was giggling at that! I thought that too, she's no Janet *sniffle*. Well it doesn't look right any other way either - Tealc's, Tealcs... so er, I guess it's pick one & put up with it! Yep people obviously don't know when to not call...terrible!

Yeah, I think you are very right there! I guess you could call it laziness! *giggles*
              Definitely!
              Yeah I get what you mean! I don’t not hate it (does that make sense). Like you, it’s just the 7 years of no hair and then suddenly bam, there it is! Oh no, I can’t say I have noticed that! I will have to go back and have a look (it gives me another reason to re-watch the episode ).
              LOL it's the confusing double negatives! But yeah I get what you mean. You need a reason?!!!
              My little brother has already finished today! He has a teacher’s training day tomorrow!
              I just don’t get it… why can’t they get more stock in? It is what most shops/catalogues do. They run out so they get some more delivered! It is very stupid if you ask me! Yeah I would do that too! A 2000x extra suckage vacuum cleaner!
              I bet he's pleased about that! I noticed some school's round here were off yesterday too! My mum's looking forward to the break!
              Yeah but they can't get any more if they physically don't exist. Being in InStyle magazine didn't help either I bet . Hehe a superduper deluxe vacuum!
              Yep I do! Plus I am working on your birthday so I only get Sunday (that would be Halloween… I almost forgot that LOL!) off in between them! Yeah me either, sweetness is good! Hehe Yep! I’ll let you know if I like it or not when I try it!
              You know, me too! But I don't really think it's that big a deal, I know all the shops are loaded with halloween goodies but it's never been a big thing for us.
              Ok you do that, but don't come on here if you're tipsy & type strange things...that'd just be nuts!

((((((((huggles))))))))

Sis

Comment

Hehe! Sorry for not being more clearer (sometimes I am good at that ). Yeah! I don't exactly know what he does all the time but it definitely is an art course! He went to an art gallery today I think! Yeah I guess so!

Yeah exactly! We do have a lot of good stuff on at the moment! What is going on with Sky?!?!
                *Giggles* well I have never gave them the name ears... but now I can totally see it! Yeah, I don't see black around much, I do prefer silver though (although the tv in my room is a black Samsung one) and yep, definitely good at hiding dust! Hehe

Ooohh really? *falls off chair in shock of Sky being so good*!

LOL! Indeed! ROTFL! now wouldn't that be a site, ear muff/swimmers nose peg! *Giggles*

Hehe that is ok... I shall just have to retaliate and post this....
                http://www.lightspeedfinearts.com/Ph...Anderson14.jpg
                Don't you just love this one! I know you were going to post one but I couldn't resist! You can still post another one if you really want!

Well I got your one back and you seem to remember just fine! Btw… this post is getting longer and longer. See, definitely ramblers!
                Sometimes everyone's good at that! I think I might have been distracted by the pretty things in Jigsaw though so it's hardly your fault!

LOL it's autumn, they always overload us with good things in autumn! Which means there's nothing to watch in summer usually but nevermind!
                It's the same thing as when I got a new VCR, there were hardly any black ones...so now it doesn't match my tv, same make though so that's good! And yes anything that hides dust is fantastic!

It is quite scary isn't it?! *puts cushion on the floor seconds before you hit it*

*giggles* Well they couldn't be anything like leg warmers, they'd just fall off!

Well you've beaten me to it & I don't have time to look for another, so that's just gonna have to do...such a hard life!

Yep I did notice that, could it have anything at all to do with the piccies, hehe!

(((((((huggles)))))))))

Sis

Comment

Sometimes everyone's good at that! I think I might have been distracted by the pretty things in Jigsaw though so it's hardly your fault!

LOL it's autumn, they always overload us with good things in autumn! Which means there's nothing to watch in summer usually but nevermind!
                  It's the same thing as when I got a new VCR, there were hardly any black ones...so now it doesn't match my tv, same make though so that's good! And yes anything that hides dust is fantastic!

It is quite scary isn't it?! *puts cushion on the floor seconds before you hit it*

*giggles* Well they couldn't be anything like leg warmers, they'd just fall off!

Well you've beaten me to it & I don't have time to look for another, so that's just gonna have to do...such a hard life!

Yep I did notice that, could it have anything at all to do with the piccies, hehe!

(((((((huggles)))))))))

Sis
                  *Giggles* I love that you blame it on the pretty things in Jigsaw! I hope you don't forget to look at my pressie and not get distracted by some of the pretty wrapping I have when you get it!

Very true indeed! Yep, but then I guess they think that in the summer people will be out more enjoying the good weather (although its Britain and do we get good weather? ) and not wanting to watch tv!
                  Oh I have a silver video player (quite old) and a silver dvd player but a black tv, so mine don't match either!
                  Yeah, 'cos that way you can be lazy and not have to dust as often!

Oh yep, it is very scary! *Is met by a big, soft, fluffy cushion*... thanks hun! Oh and it is pretty in pink!

LOL! That they would!

*Giggles*... I think that piccie will keep us happy for a while! *slurps and thunks*!

LOL! I think it might you know! Oh and I shall be replying (I know I say it all the time, sorry if you are sick of it ) to mail and long post tomorrow hopefully 'cos at the moment I feel like I would last only another few lines and then I may fall asleep at the desk (not that I can't stay up past 9 of course, it is 'cos of work, honest )!

(((((((huggles))))))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

*Giggles* I love that you blame it on the pretty things in Jigsaw! I hope you don't forget to look at my pressie and not get distracted by some of the pretty wrapping I have when you get it!

Very true indeed! Yep, but then I guess they think that in the summer people will be out more enjoying the good weather (although its Britain and do we get good weather? ) and not wanting to watch tv!

Oh yep, it is very scary! *Is met by a big, soft, fluffy cushion*... thanks hun! Oh and it is pretty in pink!

*Giggles*... I think that piccie will keep us happy for a while! *slurps and thunks*!

LOL! I think it might you know! Oh and I shall be replying (I know I say it all the time, sorry if you are sick of it ) to mail and long post tomorrow hopefully 'cos at the moment I feel like I would last only another few lines and then I may fall asleep at the desk (not that I can't stay up past 9 of course, it is 'cos of work, honest )!
                    Well it's either that or me for not hearing right, or you for not explaining properly...... It has to be the pretty things! And the nice lady was doing the pretty wrapping 'n' all!
                    Ooooooh pressie!!! *giggles* I'm sure i'll like it just as much as the paper you use!

Hmm I suppose so, after all most people do go on holiday then(to escape the lovely british weather! ), but they could space programmes out a bit more in the autumn, then I wouldn't have to watch 3 hours of tv on a tuesday!!!

Pretty in pink? Isn't that a film....

Ya think? Hehe *slurps & thunks too*

Aww bless, you're all tired from work! Are you working today?

(((((((huggles)))))))

Sis

Comment

Well it's either that or me for not hearing right, or you for not explaining properly...... It has to be the pretty things! And the nice lady was doing the pretty wrapping 'n' all!
                      Ooooooh pressie!!! *giggles* I'm sure i'll like it just as much as the paper you use!

Hmm I suppose so, after all most people do go on holiday then(to escape the lovely british weather! ), but they could space programmes out a bit more in the autumn, then I wouldn't have to watch 3 hours of tv on a tuesday!!!

Pretty in pink? Isn't that a film....

Ya think? Hehe *slurps & thunks too*

Aww bless, you're all tired from work! Are you working today?

(((((((huggles)))))))

Sis
                      Well it could be me not explaining it properly... sometimes I cannot be the clearest person out there! But yeah, I blame it on Jigsaw too. And yeah, the pretty wrapping by the lady was definitely a big factor too!
                      Hehe I know you will!!
                      And I just heard off my best friend that she is sending my pressie out on Monday so it should hopefully be here for my birthday! Excitement!

Yeah... although a lot of people do go on holiday around September/October too! But I guess summer is the 'big one'! Yeah very true! They could keep the 2 hours of Stargate but could move West Wing onto a Wednesday, there is nothing really I watch on Wednesdays!

It is! And it is funny, 'cos today, I am very much a pink person (clothes wise of course ).

*Giggles* and *thunks*!

I am and nope, not working today! I got up at 10 (wow...I haven’t done that on a Saturday in a while)... just been out shopping with some friends and got totally drenched! Now I am home and trying to get warm! My hair is all frizzy now! But it doesn't matter 'cos I am not in work!

(((((((((huggles)))))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Just to let you know ..we talked about the x-files (Mulder and Scully) in the shipper thread ..the last few pages ....and the ship Mulder /Scully compared to the ship Sam /Jack .

and I also posted my new video "Unbreak my heart" Toni Braxton ....Jack's point of view...and he cries .....but don't cry ...get plenty of tissues and you'll be fine

Caty

Comment

Just to let you know ..we talked about the x-files (Mulder and Scully) in the shipper thread ..the last few pages ....and the ship Mulder /Scully compared to the ship Sam /Jack .

and I also posted my new video "Unbreak my heart" Toni Braxton ....Jack's point of view...and he cries .....but don't cry ...get plenty of tissues and you'll be fine

Caty
                          Oh thanks for telling me Caty! Can't believe I missed that... the best shipper couple out there being compared with the second best (a close, close second though... well nearly joint first ). I shall have to go and look what you all were saying! Damn I should post over there more!

Oh cool... 2 Toni Braxton songs! I shall download it now and watch them both in a moment! And I actually just brought some tissues (cute winnie the pooh ones...) btw!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Oh thanks for telling me Caty! Can't believe I missed that... the best shipper couple out there being compared with the second best (a close, close second though... well nearly joint first ). I shall have to go and look what you all were saying! Damn I should post over there more!

Oh cool... 2 Toni Braxton songs! I shall download it now and watch them both in a moment! And I actually just brought some tissues (cute winnie the pooh ones...) btw!

~Tracey~

I hope you mean Mulder and Scully is number one ..Well that's what I said over there anyway...and you'll see what I wrote .

As for the videos only the last one "Unbreak my heart " works right now ...The others are down ..because I'm re-linking them all..but you 'll love "Spanish Guitar "...(sexual connotations) ..they should all be back up tonight if not tomorrow ..but I will post a message about it unless you downloaded them already which is brilliant cuz you never know when a site could go down

Caty

Comment

My whole website is back up ..I re-linked all the videos and the 3 missing ones .

"Spanish guitar"(Sexual connotations) Toni Braxton

"I want it that way" Backstreet boys.

" Unbreak my heart" Toni Braxton.

and "I love you" (The couch)Sarah Mac Lachlan
                              ....are all back up with all the others

Right click and save target as

and I'm in a shippy mood too BlueIris today

Enjoy

Caty

Comment

I hope you mean Mulder and Scully is number one ..Well that's what I said over there anyway...and you'll see what I wrote .

As for the videos only the last one "Unbreak my heart " works right now ...The others are down ..because I'm re-linking them all..but you 'll love "Spanish Guitar "...(sexual connotations) ..they should all be back up tonight if not tomorrow ..but I will post a message about it unless you downloaded them already which is brilliant cuz you never know when a site could go down

Caty
                                Of course I meant Mulder and Scully! See, I explained in my other post, sometimes I should be clearer when speaking/typing! But yes, Mulder and Scully are the number 1 shippy couple! And I am glad you think so too! At least we are not alone!

And yep, I have already download 'Spanish guitar' (sounds good btw ) ... just haven't gotten around to watching it yet! I always download your new videos straight away in case something like the site going down happens! Then I get around to watching them when I can! . Which I will when I have finished replying to other posts and when my mum gets back so I don’t have to keep my eye on my little 'pain in the neck' brother!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Working...
                                X