No announcement yet.

"Andromeda" Appreciation and Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ADORED S1-3.... it was just so AMAZING!
    sigpic

Comment

The one thing I don't get is the Neitscheans.....

I mean a space fairing group of people created by a nutter that live by the teachings of a philosopher from the 19th Century..... I found that one of the harder things to take seriously, even in this fictitious world..
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

I think the Neitzcheans were ANDROMEDA'S version of Star Trek Klingons !LOL!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
          I think the Neitzcheans were ANDROMEDA'S version of Star Trek Klingons !LOL!
          yes they were........But their backstory and history make no sense. At least we know where the Klingons came from and more of their history which actually makes some kind of sense.

Comment

This is true. Andromeda should have had time to explore the Neitzcheans back story at least.
            sigpic

Comment

Currently watching Harper 2.0

Howcome that ancient library has footage from 20th Century Earth including the Vietnam War? Then we see the very first glimpse of the Spirit Of The Abyss......

Comment

Suzy Joachim who played the redhead scientist in season 4 was rather pretty

Comment

Harper 2.0 was hilarious!! I could not stop laughing at Harper !LOL!
                  sigpic

Comment

Harper 2.0 was hilarious!! I could not stop laughing at Harper !LOL!
                    I know he's rather fun to watch... Some of the lines they give him...

and he's building a replica of the X1 that in itself is cool.

Comment

I love when he starts changing languages! lol!
                      sigpic

Comment

I love when he starts changing languages! lol!
                        Yeah Beka says "He's speaking in tongues" had me laughing out loud

Comment

Harper was definitely one of a kind!! When I dig out my DVD's for Andromeda I am gonna MARATHON this show! LOL!
                          sigpic

Comment

Harper's definitely my favorite character on Andromeda. I just wished his luck with the ladies would change. Surely there's some woman in the universe who'd prefer being Harper's one and only rather than just another of Hunt's conquests...
                            sigpic

Comment

I loved Rommie and now love Beka.. 2nd time around she is fun

Comment

I loved the way Harper was around Rommie! LMAO!! And then Trance!! when she was purple she was so ditzy and cute!! hahaha!! But then Future Trance was so bad@$$! LOL!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X