No announcement yet.

"Andromeda" Appreciation and Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't this Andromeda's last season? Maybe we'll see her be "rebuilt" for the final episode.

She (Lexa Doig) was one of the few reasons I ever watched a single episode of Andromeda in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Section_One
      Isn't this Andromeda's last season? Maybe we'll see her be "rebuilt" for the final episode.

She (Lexa Doig) was one of the few reasons I ever watched a single episode of Andromeda in the first place.
      its andromedas last season?

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
        its andromedas last season?
        They've been saying that for the entire year.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
        [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
          They've been saying that for the entire year.
          frell, that sucks i hadnt heard that

Comment

You do know that Kevin Sorbo is leaving after this season right? He is heading over to ABC to get a job on a comedy series or something.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
            [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
              You do know that Kevin Sorbo is leaving after this season right? He is heading over to ABC to get a job on a comedy series or something.
              no i didnt, i dont follow andromeda like i do stargate so i dont know much of the behind the scenes stuff like with stargate

Comment

I dont think Andromeda needs Kevin Sorbo imo, i would totally tune into the whole Beka being the 'alpha-mom', 'mother of the...', it just interests me, along with more Trance background, because that is also interesting. If they continue the show without Kevin Sorbo (i'm hoping, but probably wont) They could focus on more interesting things, other than seeing Dylan Hunt beat up people, shoot people, get hit and captured, etc.
                Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Frankly I think a show with Rommie, Harper and Rhade would be worth tuning in for. Kill off, or get rid of the rest of the cast. Add some people that are as good or better than those I mentioned and keep the ship/bring back the Commonwealth.

Comment

Originally posted by Section_One
                    Frankly I think a show with Rommie, Harper and Rhade would be worth tuning in for. Kill off, or get rid of the rest of the cast. Add some people that are as good or better than those I mentioned and keep the ship/bring back the Commonwealth.
                    well you gotta keep bekka too because bekka is awesome. plus they really need to bring back old purple trance with the tail and all, trance was cool then (btw, when exactly did she go gold and all sagish anyway?) really they just nee to kill off dylan

Comment

I've got an Andromeda question... what is the deal with Trance? Mini-bio anyone... I haven't seen enough to nearly figure her out. What's her story?

-IMF
                      "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                      "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                      BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IMForeman
                        I've got an Andromeda question... what is the deal with Trance? Mini-bio anyone... I haven't seen enough to nearly figure her out. What's her story?

-IMF
                        ive watched it off and on all the other seasons and this season completely but i have no idea. she used to be purple and have a tail and she was really cute and fun, i dont know when she turned gold and got all serious and powerful or why but she's not as cool or dun as the old purple trance

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
                          ive watched it off and on all the other seasons and this season completely but i have no idea. she used to be purple and have a tail and she was really cute and fun, i dont know when she turned gold and got all serious and powerful or why but she's not as cool or dun as the old purple trance
                          I think during season 2, there was still purple trance, then a few episodes in, the gold trance appeared (the more warrior type trance), then in season 4, she turned into somekind of magical trance.

One thing that really bites me, why is trance connected to dylan, like they always say in the show.
                          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Another question: the Balance of Judgement/Gabriel.

I've seen very few eps of Andromeda, and probably only one or two all the way through. However, as a big gater, I know Shanks was in several eps as the Balance of Judgment and its avatar Gabriel; at least one (I think it's the last one he's in) has Chris Judge and J.R. Bourne, as well. I caught an ep on sf the other day which I assume is the first one he appeared in (or, at least, CJ and JRB aren't in it). In this ep, BoJ is destroyed, and Rommie kills Gabriel in the end because BoJ downloaded its personality into him.

So if both of them are dead, how do they come back later to face off against Andromeda, her crew, CJ and JRB?
                            My LiveJournal.

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.
                            -Frank A. Clark

An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
                            -Michel de Saint-Pierre

Now, there's this about cynicism. It's the universe's most supine moral position. Real comfortable. If nothing can be done, then you're not some kind of **** for not doing it, and you can lie there and stink to yourself in perfect peace.
                            -Lois McMaster Bujold, "The Borders of Infinity"

Comment

The websites www.allsystems.org, www.andromedaascendant.com and www.seamusharper.com are no longer available. The Save Andromeda website has a mirror website of allsystems.org up and running now. It is here:

http://allsystems.saveandromeda.com/

Next up will be the andromedaascendant.com website and then Harper's website. If anyone finds any problems with the pages, please let me know.

Comment

people jumping ship or something ?
                                http://bickenland.lonaf.com/phpBB2/index.php

This is a sig, have a nice day.

Comment

Working...
                                X