X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One More Day's Light was great. Bare-chested Rhade... *sigh*
    sigpic

Comment

Darkness and the Stillness of It. This episode was good, and featured the "we're not the droids you're looking for" scene. Yikes, but Burma was creepy, as was the false Trance.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
        Darkness and the Stillness of It. This episode was good, and featured the "we're not the droids you're looking for" scene. Yikes, but Burma was creepy, as was the false Trance.
        I wonder why the wiki I looked at gave a different episode for that line.

Hunt should have blown Burma's head off the moment they met. Fake Trance was creepy I agree. I like the real one, but I most of all like Purple Trance..

Speaking of her here's a cute video she stars in, or her real world alternative Laura Bertran

It's a short comedy about a cup of tea

Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

I really, really liked season 5, I can say that with all honesty, with one episode to go.
          sigpic

Comment

What did you think of the Laura Betran video?

Comment

Funny, although it took a while for her to appear.

Now I'm a bit sad, because I've seen all of Andromeda. I did like the finale though.
              sigpic

Comment

after all this time Andromeda was one of my FAVES Sci-fi shos! LOL! Beka and Tyr were my faves, but I LOVED all of them including Harper!! OMG~!! He could have me rollin on the floor with fits of giggles!@ LOL!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                  Did anyone pick up the SW reference in season 5.

Not sure which episode but Rommie and Doyle were fighting bad guys on the ship and they then say to a guard or something "we're not the droids you are looking for"
                  Yeah, I noticed that one the first time around back when it first aired on TV... and again during my DVD re-watches.

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                    after all this time Andromeda was one of my FAVES Sci-fi shos! LOL! Beka and Tyr were my faves, but I LOVED all of them including Harper!! OMG~!! He could have me rollin on the floor with fits of giggles!@ LOL!
                    Me too. For much of the show he was my favorite character. I'm writing a fanfic story featuring Harper, but getting his "voice" right is really hard.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                      Me too. For much of the show he was my favorite character. I'm writing a fanfic story featuring Harper, but getting his "voice" right is really hard.
                      I started this one fanfic where Beka was really a Neitzchean and the nano bots in her hair were covering up her true DNA so she could pass as human until she had no choice but to leave the andromeda, only Tyr goes looking for her and finds that she was essentially perfect for him, she was his perfect match! LOL! Haven't worked on it in a LONG time !LOL!

I always loved how Tyr was so facinated by Beka but he couldn;t come right out and say that he cared about her becaue of his Neitzchean breeding.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                        I started this one fanfic where Beka was really a Neitzchean and the nano bots in her hair were covering up her true DNA so she could pass as human until she had no choice but to leave the andromeda, only Tyr goes looking for her and finds that she was essentially perfect for him, she was his perfect match! LOL! Haven't worked on it in a LONG time !LOL!

I always loved how Tyr was so facinated by Beka but he couldn;t come right out and say that he cared about her becaue of his Neitzchean breeding.

But wouldn't that be like incest cause she's like the grandmother of all of them?

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                          But wouldn't that be like incest cause she's like the grandmother of all of them?
                          Doesn't have to... cause S5 was kinda screwy. when Beka slept with Drago Musevini he stepped through this wonky time rift thing and went back tot he creation of the race, which they would have had thousands of years of genetic breeding to filter out all but the base maker from Beka, so... incest... no... not really. At least I would think.... Course I shipped Beka and Tyr way before S5 ever aired and the storylines got really weird. I like to stop watching Andromeda at the end of S3. To me, S4 and S5 were not all that great but I have watched the whole series in like... two weeks. I marathoned it! LOL!
                          sigpic

Comment

The timetable there is a bit wonky, because Telemachus Rhade said he was of the 16th generation after Museveni, but at some point in the episodes with the frozen time and the black hole avatar when Dylan got to talk to Gaheris Rhade and called him Telemachus, and Gaheris said that would be a good name, for a grandson. Of course, we don't know how many generations there were in between. It's also likely that they would have had shorter generations at the start of the breeding experiment.
                            sigpic

Comment

I am starting my 2nd viewing of the show this week..... Right back from the start. For me the series ends at season 4 but I watched it all due to wanting to be a completist.

The final episode of season 4 felt like a series ending.

Comment

Sort of. But I liked the fifth season too, the same way I like the two last seasons of SG-1 and the fifth season of B5. Besides, I really like Telemachus Rhade, and he really becomes a main character in the 5th season...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X