Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeremiah: A Great Series but not well known...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brassguy
    wasn't this the show that essentially replaced Stargate SG-1 on Showtime?
    It did? Was there a fan war?

Comment

really i didn't know that.
      Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

Yes. When SciFi picked up SG-1, Showtime aired Jeremiah in SG-1's old timeslot.

The shows do have a lot in common though...
        - Both shows have a command center in Chyenne Mountian
        - Both shows have a team exploring unknown lands to find supplies/technology.
        - The main character in both shows has a blood relative that died and blames themself.
        - The set of SG-1 is used without much modification in Jeremiah.
        - The first episodes ships free with some region 1 season 6 box sets.

Comment

I think on one of the commentaries for SG they mention that the sets of Kelowna (Jonas' planet) is the same for the Thundermountain.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
            I think on one of the commentaries for SG they mention that the sets of Kelowna (Jonas' planet) is the same for the Thundermountain.
            really cool.
            do you have a favourite character

Comment

Originally posted by aussie_gal
              really cool.
              do you have a favourite character
              Markus Alexander, Erin and Kurdy.

Comment

I don't have Showtime so I finally was able to get the dvds. I don't like the language but the writing is excellent. It is a shame they cancelled the show.
                "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                Individuality is freedom lived.
                'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis1
                  I don't have Showtime so I finally was able to get the dvds. I don't like the language but the writing is excellent. It is a shame they cancelled the show.
                  You don't like it in English? What dub/language do you listen to it in then?

Comment

Markus Alexander, Erin and Kurdy.
                    OH markus and erin are my favourites as well

Comment

Shoot! I completely forgot that they showed it on Tuesday as well. I missed out the second part of Letters From the Otherside. Damn, I was looking forward to that ep. It sounded like it had a lot of Markus in it.

I still don't see why Peter Stebbings and Ingrid Kavelaars aren't in credits, they are practically in every episode. Oh Well.

Comment

You don't like it in English? What dub/language do you listen to it in then?
                        English is fine. It is the foul language I speak of.
                        "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                        'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                        Individuality is freedom lived.
                        'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Oh, gotcha. My brain doesn't really register the swearing anymore.

Comment

Could someone tell me if Jeremiah was shown on any other channel beside Showtime in the US?

I have cable but didn't want to have Showtime.
                            Thanks for your answer and infromation.

Comment

Shoot! I completely forgot that they showed it on Tuesday as well. I missed out the second part of Letters From the Otherside. Damn, I was looking forward to that ep. It sounded like it had a lot of Markus in it.

I still don't see why Peter Stebbings and Ingrid Kavelaars aren't in credits, they are practically in every episode. Oh Well.
                              dont worry i missed it as well i gues you can wait for teh dvds to come out. Yeah its a shame about how there not on the creds but you can't help that.

What do you guys think Of Mister Smith

Comment

Crazy. But other then that, will reserve judgement till the next couple of episodes.

Comment

Working...
                                X