Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeremiah: A Great Series but not well known...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Zap2It:

http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_main/1,1002,584|||20040924%5FDATETIME%3A3273460648,00.html

TV Best Bets for Friday, September 24
    By Courtney Potter

Jeremiah
    8:00 PM - Showtime

"Jeremiah," Showtime's sci-fi drama based on a European series of graphic novels, wraps up its run with a two-part finale -- both ends of which are airing this evening. Mister Smith (Sean Astin) shows Jeremiah (Luke Perry) and Kurdy ("Listen Up's" Malcolm-Jamal Warner) a refuge for children who will need protection from the war. At 9 p.m., some sort of "painful truth" sets Jeremiah's future course, while Markus (Peter Stebbings) and Kurdy must combat enemy forces around Thunder Mountain. Can our heroes forge a future worth living for? We may never know, but it'll be a gallant effort nonetheless.

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1-Spoilergate
    http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1-Spoilergate/

Richard Dean Anderson Fans
    http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/rdandersonfans/

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I'll be watching. This show is getting good.

But I'll catch it on Sunday at 9pm and 10pm.

8 is Teen Titans, 8:30 is Justice Leauge, then Jeremiah.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
        I'll be watching. This show is getting good.

Too bad it was canceled.
        It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
          From Zap2It:

http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_main/1,1002,584|||20040924%5FDATETIME%3A3273460648,00.html

TV Best Bets for Friday, September 24
          By Courtney Potter

Jeremiah
          8:00 PM - Showtime

"Jeremiah," Showtime's sci-fi drama based on a European series of graphic novels, wraps up its run with a two-part finale -- both ends of which are airing this evening. Mister Smith (Sean Astin) shows Jeremiah (Luke Perry) and Kurdy ("Listen Up's" Malcolm-Jamal Warner) a refuge for children who will need protection from the war. At 9 p.m., some sort of "painful truth" sets Jeremiah's future course, while Markus (Peter Stebbings) and Kurdy must combat enemy forces around Thunder Mountain. Can our heroes forge a future worth living for? We may never know, but it'll be a gallant effort nonetheless.
          I have just started watching Jeremiah on DVD (from Netfiix.com) and I love it! I finished the pilot just a few days ago and am waiting on the other episodes to show up in my mailbox. It is an amazing show and the writing is the best in the business. Good, clear, intelligent - much better than I expected. And Luke Perry and Malcolm-Jamal Warner are incredible! I can't wait to see the rest of it. When the complete show is on DVD, I'm going to get the whole set. Love this show.
          "You cannot reason with your own heart;
          it has it's own laws and beats about things
          which the intellect scorns."
          - Mark Twain -

Comment

Just wondering if anyone here watches this show called Jeremiah? It has recently started showing on Australian tv late at night and i find it intriguing... not the greatest show but it isnt too bad and i like it. I think the storyline is interesting as it explores what the world would be like if all adults were to be killed off and children had to survive on their own.

Comment

I ordered the first season boxset, and it came two days after it started here in Australia. But it's worth it, and it does get better. IMHO it's at it's most interesting when ThunderMountain gets involved with the outside world.

Favourite characters are Markus Alexander, Theo and Erin.

But then again, I got it in order to watch Peter Stebbings (the Tok'Ra Malek).

Comment

Oh great! Jeremiah fans. I've seen every episode, including the last.
                I was sorry to hear that it was cancelled and that they would continue in comic book form (I believe that was the plan). But the series ends in a way that you're not left hanging but in a way it can go on (don't want to say too much). The last season is the best. It got better each season and I really enjoyed getting to know the characters. Have fun and enjoy!
                sigpic
                ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

I loved the first season of Jeremiah. However, that finished ages ago in the UK and we're STILL waiting to see season two!

*taps foot impatiently*

Can't wait to see Sean Astin in season two. My favourite character from season one was Markus though. They should have focused a bit more on him I think.

It's a shame it's been cancelled (is that official now?) because it could have gone so many different ways.
                  "Never give up! Never surrender!" - Galaxy Quest

Comment

Been official for years now. They were just showing the episodes that never aired before.
                    It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Ya, i noticed it was official once i saw the black dude on a CBS show recently
                      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I like the show, Its only been showing in australia for a short time. But at first i thought that is going to be bad but i was wrong i actually like it . the only thing worng is that in south australia they show it at 12:30pm( at night)

lizzi
                        Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                          I ordered the first season boxset, and it came two days after it started here in Australia. But it's worth it, and it does get better. IMHO it's at it's most interesting when ThunderMountain gets involved with the outside world.

Favourite characters are Markus Alexander, Theo and Erin.

But then again, I got it in order to watch Peter Stebbings (the Tok'Ra Malek).
                          So the first season has come out on DVD here in Australia?? Or have you bought it from overseas?... Cuz i would def buy it if it was out on DVD here.

Comment

Nope, not here in Australia yet, I ordered it from Amazon. I think I paid about AUS$90 for it (including postage and handling). Still waiting for season 2 to be released on DVD.

It's also showing here in Perth at the crappy time of 12.30.

Who knew I'd own a boxset staring Luke Perry.

So they only had two and a half seasons? Have they shown the third season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                              Nope, not here in Australia yet, I ordered it from Amazon. I think I paid about AUS$90 for it (including postage and handling). Still waiting for season 2 to be released on DVD.

It's also showing here in Perth at the crappy time of 12.30.

Who knew I'd own a boxset staring Luke Perry.

So they only had two and a half seasons? Have they shown the third season yet?
                              The third season was the best IMO. I would have loved for it to go on.
                              sigpic
                              ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

What was the last episode of the series?

Comment

Working...
                                X