Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeremiah: A Great Series but not well known...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
    What was the last episode of the series?
    I looked at the web site, and it appears there was no season 3. I guess those last episodes were just shown so long after I assumed they were season 3.

Its still listed on the MGM web site, though.
    sigpic
    ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Hiya

i was wondering has anyone seen the Show Jeremiah. I know its cancelled now . but iwass wondering what you guys think of it.

liz
      Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

Love Markus Alexander. I like it best when they involve ThunderMountain, for me that is always the most interesting aspects.

I'm waiting for them to release season two on DVD. Hope it doesn't take too long.

Comment

Oh i love him too.Yea hopefully it wont take long to get season 2.

Comment

I'm not sure if you already know this but season two will start airing this Thursday on Seven. It's on at 12:30 but at least it's on.

Must remember to tape in case I fall asleep.

Comment

Oh i cant wait. for it

Comment

TVTome reports that it has been cancelled. They didn't list a source though.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

No it is definaly cancelled. if you go on Jeremiah' s offical website im sure it say that it is

Comment

Originally posted by aussie_gal
                    No it is definaly cancelled. if you go on Jeremiah' s offical website im sure it say that it is
                    Yep cancelled. Luke Perry is now either doing broadway or theatre (the latter I hope, imagining him doing the former just makes me laugh).

Comment

ITs a pitty thouhg i really like the show

Comment

I saw Jeremiah when it went to DVD and I loved it! I'm sorry to hear that it was canceled - I wanted to find out how it all ended up! Can you post the link to the website?
                        "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                        it has it's own laws and beats about things
                        which the intellect scorns."
                        - Mark Twain -

Comment

I watched a bit of it last night here in australia as it was on at 12:30am after Stargate SG1 had a double ep (new eps, just started season 8
                          Oneil: You ended the sentence in a preposition, you ba$tard!

Comment

Originally posted by furling
                            I watched a bit of it last night here in australia as it was on at 12:30am after Stargate SG1 had a double ep (new eps, just started season 8
                            Are they showing the same episode of Jeremiah? Or are they doing the stargate thing with different episodes just for the Melbournites?

The one they aired for Perth yesterday was "Letters From the Other Side Part 1".

The Official Jeremiah Site

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                              Are they showing the same episode of Jeremiah? Or are they doing the stargate thing with different episodes just for the Melbournites?

The one they aired for Perth yesterday was "Letters From the Other Side Part 1".

The Official Jeremiah Site
                              they were doing double eps of SG1, both season 8 eps New Order
                              Oneil: You ended the sentence in a preposition, you ba$tard!

Comment

wasn't this the show that essentially replaced Stargate SG-1 on Showtime?

Comment

Working...
                                X