The Batman Begins Series of Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
    Unless Inception truly is Batman 3, then the answer would be no. However, Goyer might be thinking of a story. The man's a bad director and his screenplays aren't that much better either, but his stories are good.
    But then Goyer has flashforward on his plate.

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
      But then Goyer has flashforward on his plate.
      I'm pretty sure he won't be serving as show-runner. He has big-screen projects i development anyway, such as Y: The Last Man and he's also a favorite for Magneto.
      I'm sure he'd be more than happy to come up with a story for the Lonas to develop into a screenplay.

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
        I'm pretty sure he won't be serving as show-runner. He has big-screen projects i development anyway, such as Y: The Last Man and he's also a favorite for Magneto.
        I'm sure he'd be more than happy to come up with a story for the Lonas to develop into a screenplay.
        He's already confirmed that he'll be show runner along with Guggenheim.

Comment

Cyrus to play Batgirl in 'Dark Knight' sequel?

Miley Cyrus has reportedly auditioned for the role of Batgirl in the proposed Dark Knight sequel.

It is understood that the Hannah Montana star donned a batsuit and prepared her own dialogue for Warner Brothers executives, who are said to have been "stunned" by her performance.

"She was sort of hopping around the room and had even written some dialogue for herself," an insider told The Globe. "The problem is, some people aren't really convinced Miley has the acting chops to pull it off."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/a...ht-sequel.html

I'd put big money on this being a huge rumor, but it did make me laugh and think that the apocalypse is close!

Comment

Miley Cyrus has reportedly auditioned for the role of Batgirl in the proposed Dark Knight sequel.

It is understood that the Hannah Montana star donned a batsuit and prepared her own dialogue for Warner Brothers executives, who are said to have been "stunned" by her performance.

"She was sort of hopping around the room and had even written some dialogue for herself," an insider told The Globe. "The problem is, some people aren't really convinced Miley has the acting chops to pull it off."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/a...ht-sequel.html

I'd put big money on this being a huge rumor, but it did make me laugh and think that the apocalypse is close!

i guess she could play barbara gordon. she may be a bit too old though, isn't his daughter only about 6 in TDK?
            Spoiler:
            Disclaimer:
            I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
            Quotes!
            - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
            - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
            - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
            sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by Madwelshboy
              That is, how the fifth man would say, Interesting!
              sigpic

Comment

There are not enough offensive words in any language on this Earth to properly describe just how absurd that would be.

"She was sort of hopping around the room and had even written some dialogue for herself,"
                I get the feeling "stunned" is absolutely the correct word. Stunned, as in, 'speechless because they didn't know if the absurdity they just saw was a joke.'

Thankfully it'll never happen. Nolan's already said that he'll never include Robin as long as he's doing Batman films--so why would he include a Batgirl? I gotta say though, reading that was a bit of a laugh
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

lol? I really, really don't think that story is true. At all. And even if it is, Nolan and Bale would be laughing their ***es off at such a thing and saying "get me out of this film!". And I would hate Miley Cyrus even more than I do now.
                  sigpic
                  "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                  DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by GuHNDoi View Post
                    That is, how the fifth man would say, Interesting!
                    Sweet! People quoting me. In this case though, it would be a horrible idea. At least IMO.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally Posted by Descent
                      lol? I really, really don't think that story is true. At all. And even if it is, Nolan and Bale would be laughing their ***es off at such a thing and saying "get me out of this film!". And I would hate Miley Cyrus even more than I do now.
                      Originally Posted the fifth man
                      Sweet! People quoting me. In this case though, it would be a horrible idea. At least IMO.
                      I agree with that! I do not think that it is true, probably nothing but a bad joke! Well I hope so.
                      sigpic

Comment

When asked about the status of a new Batman movie, Goyer stated that, “Right now, Chris is involved in filming Inception.” He continued, “When he finishes that, he will turn his studious gaze back to the Bat universe and we'll see.”

so we finally have a credible source and a legitemite(i know thats spelled wrong) answer.
                        http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Legit...yer-14136.html

Comment

"We'll see" indeed. I don't know what to think about a Nolan-less sequel. Unless they get someone really, really good to fill his shoes... I just don't know.
                          sigpic
                          "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                          DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Batman 3 may have just gotten a little closer to happening. Director Christopher Nolan is currently working on Inception, but also on his schedule was a The Prisoner, a sci-fi movie based on the short-lived 60s television series of the same name. With Warner Bros. eager to fill their coffers with more fat nerd cash, doing yet another movie before following up The Dark Knight might have been too much waiting for them to handle. Luckily, it’s no longer an issue

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Chris...ner-14416.html

so maybe batman 3 maybe getting closer to happening.....nothing definitive but it can make you optimistic that it will definatly happen with nolan.

Comment

Danny Devito On Christopher Nolan's Batman Movies

The ex Penguin from Tim Burton's movies shares his feelings on the current Bat franchise with MTV..

Video here:
                              http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...s/news/?a=9386

Comment

Batman 3 to be entirely IMAX?

The Batman rumours just won't stop flowing. Despite there being no official announcement yet, the latest word on Batman 3 is that Chris Nolan plans to shoot it entirely in IMAX.

Yes, while Nolan himself is still playing coy about what he might be planning for the next film (though enough evidence has been building to suggest he'll get to it after Inception), Ain't It Cool has heard that he may be ready to commit to the IMAX format.

continues:
                                http://www.totalfilm.com/news/batman...-RSS&attr=news

Comment

Working...
                                X