Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope that someone will pick it up. 7-8 million viewers is quite good but again it these cheap tv execs who just got habit canceling good tv shows exspecially when invasion have actually got quite a good following and personelly it one of the best shows on tv at the moment and from the sound of it ABC never really gave it a chance. Over hear it being doing quite well and a lot of friends really like the show and Unlike abc, channel 4 have given a fair chance over here and plus having it on a sunday night at eight clock means that my tv actually stays on, on sunday evenings!

I really hope that someone else takes it over. Perhaps someone like sci-fi channel or cw could may be join up with channel four to produce the serise or perhaps skyone over hear. I hope ABC will sell it infact if they do not think it wealth producing the show they should give it away it sound like they fear that if someone else takes it on they could make it a hit show and take more viewers away from ABC and perhaps this should happen some one can turn the series into ABC nightmare and teach them a lesson.

Comment

I was really bummed that this got cancelled. It was slow at first but the latter half of the season was fantastic and I really looked forward to more.

Comment

Everytime I think about it, I'm really wowed by William Fitchner's performance as Sheriff Underlay. He was the best part of the show. The changes they made in the second half, toning down Dave, giving Rose and Larkin less screent ime...were all the right ones and I'm disappointed they never got rewarded for getting it right.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Working...
        X