No announcement yet.

Harry Potter Discussion and Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im torn between wanting to know now and waiting for the book to come out.

does anyone know when the book will be out?

she was on richard and judy's show last week and she seemed nice

sig by starlover1990

Comment

i think book 7 will come out sometime in 2007...i thought i read somewhere it will be out in November
      sigpic

Comment

still quite a way to go then. ah well im sure itll be worth the wait

sig by starlover1990

Comment

I just can't wait until it comes out...2007 is too far away!
          sigpic

Comment

lol i know. i want to read it now . im sure itll be great. i havent been disappointed with any of the books

sig by starlover1990

Comment

hey all! i just thought i would come here to share 3 vids that i have made...all HP-related of course

Alan Rickman:
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2JxgfPXYHA

Harry/Ginny:
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do64RtwmTFU

Ron/Hermione:
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78v78s7L6bg

And soon I will be making a Snape vid to the song You're Beautiful due to an idea by someone else who did a Snape vid to the song You're Pitiful by Weird Al I will post that up here when I get that done...I love making vids now Here is that Snape vid (that someone else made) that I got my idea from
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV2Hqu8RHuk
              sigpic

Comment

As I may have mentioned several pages ago, the current (unconfirmed) rumour is that Book Seven will be released on the 7th of July 2007 - that's 07/07/07.

2007 also marks the tenth anniversary of Philosopher's Stone.
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

really??? sweet!!! just 6 days before movie 5 which will be released here in the US on 7/13/06...Friday the 13th
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, I just checked my calendar, and July 7th 2007 is a Saturday. So presumably, that means bookstores will be having a midnight opening on Friday the 6th.
                    sigpic
                    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

i cant wait for the new book to come out, and the film. i love the books and the films. i dont think ill be there at midnight buying it though cause i work on saturdays and need my sleep but i will buy is as soon as i can after it comes out.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

I sure hope for the 7/7/07.....I'd consider going at midnight dressed up, but I might be a bit old for that by then.

Definitly going at midnight though!

Wow, nearly ten years since I first read Harry Potter.....doesn't seem that long ago.

Comment

woot! i am sooooo excited for next year to come...course i want the end of this month to come first
                          sigpic

Comment

I've given serious thought to this, and I've decided that - given that it's the last Harry Potter book I might as well go to a midnight opening somewhere. Glasgow probably.

But first, I'll borrow my mate Nick's Army surplus body armour and riot shield - just in case I get trampled by all the hyped up to the eyeballs sprogs...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak
                              I've given serious thought to this, and I've decided that - given that it's the last Harry Potter book I might as well go to a midnight opening somewhere. Glasgow probably.

But first, I'll borrow my mate Nick's Army surplus body armour and riot shield - just in case I get trampled by all the hyped up to the eyeballs sprogs...
                              a riot shield???? hehe. im going to be quite sad that its the last book

sig by starlover1990

Comment

We-ell... It's only a kiddie sized riot shield made of plastic that I got Nick for his birthday, but...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X