Fred and George messing up the school!"
    Development of Ginny
    Ministry of Magic, the Veil, hall of prophesies
    Hear the prophesy
    Occlumency lessons
    Snape's Worst Memory
    Number 12, Grimmauld Place
    Harry going out of control with Ron and Hermione
    A locket found in Sirius' place IS A MUST! Let's hope the writers realize that.
    Quidditch
    All the other very important stuff which I can't remember

I will drown the producers in hate mail if they leave something that I mentioned out!!!!!

what I don't really care if they put it in the movie:

S.P.E.W.
    Gwap (sp?) Hagrid's brother. Seriously. Last time I read OotP, I skipped this chapter!
    All the extra not important stuff, which will take out about 100 pages from the book.
    Yes! Definately the Occulmency lessons and Snape's Worst Memory.. There is so much devlopment with Snape's character in this book Also, about the Peeves thing, they have never shown Peeves in any of the movies...I wonder why.

Btw, Erised, I love what you have done to the Horucrux part of your siggy
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
      Also, about the Peeves thing, they have never shown Peeves in any of the movies...I wonder why.
      That has me concerned. I'm not sure they're going to introduce Peeves in the next movie because he hasn't been in any of the previous ones, or even mentioned at all. I imagine Fred and George will be front and center, but I'm not sure that Peeves will in it at all.

Edit: Erised, I love the horcrux sig!
      Last edited by Major Tyler; 02 December 2005, 06:26 PM.
      Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

well thanks all but what's wrong with my HBP siggy?
        woops I screwed up. THat should be #7 Damn I will have to go back and edit it!

Comment

well, i am at it again..making siggys (and a wallpaper added in there)

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...nwallpaper.jpg

and i know they are the same, i made the wallpaper and thought why not make a siggy to go with it
          Last edited by SlytherinGal; 02 December 2005, 09:36 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Hey since I'm so mean and haven't made you an animated siggy yet, let me do you a normal one because (I'm sorry) but yours is a little stretched out and pixely. What program are you using?

Comment

doesn't seem stretched out?

i don't have a regular paint shop program...i just use what is called Microsoft Picture It! Photo Premium. No money (well not enough right now that I wanna spend for Paint Shop)

But you can make me one if ya want
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                doesn't seem stretched out?

i don't have a regular paint shop program...i just use what is called Microsoft Picture It! Photo Premium. No money (well not enough right now that I wanna spend for Paint Shop)

But you can make me one if ya want
                I'm making it now but I can't find any good high-quality pics of Snape! Do you have any?

Comment

hmmmm...all i have are these:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...itssnape08.jpg
                  http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...laxy/Snape.jpg

yea, i know pathetic for a snape lover
                  sigpic

Comment

LOL
                    I found pics

well here I hate it but I guess that's the best I can do at night

Comment

ooooh cool...i would ask for maybe 700 width...but 500 is fine thanks
                      sigpic

Comment

you know, i think i might use yours instead of mine. what program do you use
                        sigpic

Comment

photoshop 7

Comment

very cool. i like your av Erised
                            sigpic

Comment

ok that's it.. where does all this "Harry is the 7th horcrux" comes from??? Voldemort failed to USE his death to make a horcrux! What are you telling me that Harry will have to kill himself in order to get rid of a supposed horcrux inside himself???????? NO HARRY CANNOT DIE!!!!!!!!!! I WILL FALL INTO DEPRESSION AND I WILL HAVE TO GO THROUGH THERAPIES THEN! JKR CAN'T DO THIS TO US!!!

otherwise, if you can get rid of a a piece of a soul without destroying where it had been stored, then ok I might tolerate this theory.
                              Do you think you can get rid of a soul without destroying the object then?
                              at least tell me it's his scar. Might be more believable.
                              http://www.cosforums.com/showthread.php?t=75100

read the first reply^ if you must
                              Last edited by Erised; 04 December 2005, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Harry is NOT a horcrux. Voldermort would not make something that cant last forever a horcrux, itd be a waste. Also he wouldnt make Harry a horcrux cause he wants him dead.

sigpic
                                Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                                Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Working...
                                X