Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celebrity Apprentice teams tasked with
    Wizarding World project tonight on NBC

Just a reminder that The Celebrity Apprentice will air tonight at 9 p.m. ET on NBC. The teams are tasked to "create a three-dimensional display to launch a theme park's new attraction," and that theme park is none other than the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

Thanks to a recently released photo and caption of Hagrid's Hut, we know that this part of the park will be featured during the show.

We will provide a link to the full episode once it is online and post any new information on the park from tonight's episode!

Source: MuggleNet
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
      I agree.
      I bet you do

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
      too funny! (bad mental image)
      Yeah yeah, laugh it up

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        Alan Horn: Deathly Hallows to be made into trilogy, final part coming in July 2013

Warner Brothers today announced that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be split into three parts. Parts 1 and 2 retain their November and July dates respectively, while Part 3 will hit theaters in July 2013.

We spoke to a source at Leavesden Studios, who revealed: "We've got to be honest. When we started shooting Deathly Hallows, none of us wanted to stop. We experienced a fan-gasm. The book is simply amazing, and we love the people we work with. Each time we shot a scene we shot way too much extra footage because we loved the content so much. Before we knew it, we had enough content to fill three films."

When the Potter production team shared this news with Warner Brothers, many higher-ups - most notably CEO Alan Horn - jumped on the opportunity to turn it into a three-part finale.

One source at Warner Brothers' Burbank headquarters told us, "Mr. Horn got so excited when he heard about all the extra footage that he immediately jumped out of his chair, picked up his Looney Tunes commemorative pen, and started pretending to throw Avada Kedavra spells at other studio's headquarters he could see out his window. He knows that other studios are gonna hate this news."

WB tells us that the reason Parts 2 and 3 have a 2-year delay in between them is due to the fact that they want the franchise to last longer. It also helps WB's bottom line.

Source: MuggleNet
        Talk about milking it for all it's worth, especially if WB confirm that they are doing it so it lasts longer. I'm surprised they just don't option the rights to 'The Tales of Beedle the Bard' and milk that instead.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
          Of course I am aware of that fact. *snort* actually has given me many a chuckle.

Though I am sure it will be a very hot clothing line, just not on me....on her
          *decides to keep mouth shut and not say what she wants to say*
          Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
          Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Three movies???? I was thrilled that they decided to make it 2 movies, but 3!!! I think the danger in waiting to 2013 is the potential for a major drop off in HP fan interest. Other than the movies, there's really nothing to keep fans interested. I don't want the franchise to end either, I'm a huge fan, but stretching a 2 part movie into 3 isn't going to make the franchise last longer, the franchise ALREADY ended with the release of the 7th book! If it seems that the first part of the movie is going to be as boring as the 6th movie, I'll wait to see it on DVD just before part 2 is released. Ugh! Just seems like the fans keep getting scr***d!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
              *decides to keep mouth shut and not say what she wants to say*
              Huh??? What? Bring it

Originally posted by charlene View Post
              Three movies???? I was thrilled that they decided to make it 2 movies, but 3!!! I think the danger in waiting to 2013 is the potential for a major drop off in HP fan interest. Other than the movies, there's really nothing to keep fans interested. I don't want the franchise to end either, I'm a huge fan, but stretching a 2 part movie into 3 isn't going to make the franchise last longer, the franchise ALREADY ended with the release of the 7th book! If it seems that the first part of the movie is going to be as boring as the 6th movie, I'll wait to see it on DVD just before part 2 is released. Ugh! Just seems like the fans keep getting scr***d!
              I would go see it.

Comment

Huh??? What? Bring it

I would go see it.
                Lemme remember it.

Comment

Lemme remember it.
                  Take as long as you need

Comment

Take as long as you need
                    *has just remembered*
                    Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    Triple-dog-dare you to cross-dress

Comment

*has just remembered*
                      Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      I feel accomplished for clicking all those spoiler tags.

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                      Talk about milking it for all it's worth, especially if WB confirm that they are doing it so it lasts longer. I'm surprised they just don't option the rights to 'The Tales of Beedle the Bard' and milk that instead.
                      So it is not a April Fool's Joke?! Woah! Hmmm, this may actually be a good idea. But, the seventh book really isn't that long! Sounds like they are going to add stuff to fill up time.

Comment

*has just remembered*
                        Spoiler:
                        Spoiler:
                        Spoiler:
                        Spoiler:
                        .....was that all you were going to say?

Though....well I am enjoying some...good pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                          I feel accomplished for clicking all those spoiler tags.

How about they go back and extend some scenes from some of the previous movies
                          Spoiler:
                          (cough,extend Ootp, I need more Dora action!!)

Comment

.....was that all you were going to say?

Though....well I am enjoying some...good pictures.
                            I thought it was mean.

You probably are.

Comment

I thought it was mean.

You probably are.
                              Oh, kinda funny actually

Comment

How about they go back and extend some scenes from some of the previous movies
                                Spoiler:
                                (cough,extend Ootp, I need more Dora action!!)
                                There needs to be an extended OotP, its the longest book. And it needs more Sirius and Tonks action!

Comment

Working...
                                X