• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
    I don't want it to end....
    I don't want to go

Oh this is Harry Potter? Sorry.

Anywhoo I do not want it to end either Its odd that when this all started I was in the fifth grade was it? Little small eyed kid that wanted to.....I think at that time invent a system for humans to go the speed of life. Now I am a lot bigger, lot smarter, and have very different ambitions

Comment

Turns out I won't be getting my t-shirt. *cries* Apparently they were out of stock and didn't have the decency to put it on their website. The search begins again!! *cries*
      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
        Turns out I won't be getting my t-shirt. *cries* Apparently they were out of stock and didn't have the decency to put it on their website. The search begins again!! *cries*
        There, there, you will get it eventually

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
          There, there, you will get it eventually
          Currently searching Hot Topic. But why did they have it as in stock on the website?

Comment

Currently searching Hot Topic. But why did they have it as in stock on the website?
            they goofed?

Comment

I consider it unexcusable.

Comment

I consider it unexcusable.
                Write them a nasty note

Comment

*sigh* and I was warned about that company.

Comment

*sigh* and I was warned about that company.
                    after the fact though

Comment

?

Comment

?
                        Thats a tasty question mark. But Hot Topic had some nice Potter shirts, I don't know if they are still there though. I saw this cool Bellatrix Lestrange Wanted t-shirt on its website. But I don't like Hot Topic....

Comment

A friend of mine said that our local location had some on clearence *crosses fingers*. Hot Topic here I come.

Comment

The Ellen DeGeneres Show is looking for diehard Harry Potter fans

Likely to tie in with her upcoming episodes from Universal Orlando, The Ellen Dengeres Show has announced that they are looking for kids "who know everything about Harry Potter":

Do you have a precocious child who knows everything there is to know about Harry Potter books and movies? Is talking about Harry Potter his or her favorite subject? If so, we want to hear about them! Click here to tell us about your little wizard.

You can fill out the submission form on this page. The page doesn't explicitly state any age limit - so everyone should feel free to apply!

Source: MuggleNet
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                              The Ellen DeGeneres Show is looking for diehard Harry Potter fans

Likely to tie in with her upcoming episodes from Universal Orlando, The Ellen Dengeres Show has announced that they are looking for kids "who know everything about Harry Potter":

Do you have a precocious child who knows everything there is to know about Harry Potter books and movies? Is talking about Harry Potter his or her favorite subject? If so, we want to hear about them! Click here to tell us about your little wizard.

You can fill out the submission form on this page. The page doesn't explicitly state any age limit - so everyone should feel free to apply!

Source: MuggleNet
                              Stares at link........I want to do it, but I don't want to do it....

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                                Stares at link........I want to do it, but I don't want to do it....
                                LOL...go for it!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X