X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
    Jar Jar Binks = Wraith Food.

Jar Jar has got to be the single most annoying, absolutely worst monstrosity of an excuse for a poorly done character in the history of planet Earth.

~~~~~~
    "Meesa thinks I suck!"

XD XD XD i so agree with you(except him being wraith food...he is most likly toxic to them and if they fed off him the would die..poor wraith )

when i 1st heard him talk i just wanted to die...

and i LIKE Ewoks there so cute

Comment

who else out there hates Talia winters from the first two seasons of Babylon 5 ?? in my opinion she was the only weak link int eh chain of characters...

Comment

Originally posted by SISKO
        who else out there hates Talia winters from the first two seasons of Babylon 5 ?? in my opinion she was the only weak link int eh chain of characters...
        I sorta liked her... then she was evil and left, then I didn't but looking back she was relatively dull Lyta(sp) was better.
        Music Videos from various fandoms

Comment

Jar Jar binks
          Anakin Skywalker adult
          Anakin Skywalker child
          Chakotay from Voyager
          Dylan Hunt Andromeda

Comment

Neelix
            Kes
            Jar Jar
            Ewoks
            Dr. Smith; Lost in Space, (the Series)

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Jar Jar Binks (by FAR)
              Anakin "Mannequin"
              Deanna Troi
              Archer - "Enterprise" Ugh
              7 of 9 (my hubby liked her tho. . . )

Someone said Chianna? Oooh, I liked her.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros
                1: Janeway: No single character has irritated me as consistantly as Janeway. "Look at me I'm too stupid to use timed explosives. Sorry 'bout stranding you all out here for no reason, and yep It's all down hill from here." Virtually every single decision she ever made on the show left me screaming inside.

2: Dylan Hunt: The only reason he's not number one is because he started out somewhat likable. Other than that he's the most loathsome male Mary Sue character I think I've ever seen in popular media. Just when you think he couldn't possibly get any more ridiculous and laughable they go and make him into a god.... no I'm not kidding. Dylan Hunt is a character from a ****ty fanfic that somehow leaked onto a TV screen.
                Well said on the first two

1. Janeway (the lows scifi can sink to)
                2. Dylan Hunt (the worst part of Andromeda other than the writers)
                3. Jar Jar Binks (I refuse to watch Episode I)
                4. Archer (After three episodes, I had had enough.)
                5. Rodney McKay (ONLY in SG-1--I used to hate him. Now, he's my favorite character in Atlantis)
                "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

1. Kameleon (ever seen Peter Davidson Doctor Who this annoying robot.)
                  2.the new Starbuck old one was waaaaay better thang on old battelstar galactica was waaaaaay better than that new thing.
                  3.Jar Jar Binks
                  4.Jonas Quinn (never can replace the stargate man Daniel Jackson)
                  5.Mulder (Dont Like X Files -,-)
                  Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

5) New Battlestar Galactica Crew(pick one)
                    Blasphemy!

/me is speechless in shock and horror

Gotta agree with Jar Jar Binks...

Comment

1. Archer, Enterprise - He was the main reason I stopped watching the show after the first four or five episodes; he drove me up a wall.
                      2. Dylan Hunt, Andromeda - The guy is too arrogant for me.
                      3. Boxy, BSG - No comment.
                      4. Jonas Quinn - I'm not really sure why, he just got on my nerves for some reason.
                      5. Alright, I'm probably gonna get it for this but... Daniel Jackson. Mostly in the earlier seasons. As Michael Shanks himself put it: "He's a whiny little b**ch."

I would say Jar Jar Binks, but since the character was aimed at children, who all seemed to like him, I'll keep him off my list.

Yup. Come join our little SGC/fan club, be part of an SG team. You know you want to.
                      http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=1089435

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros

4: Byron (B5): As far as the sheer desire to light a character on fire no one can touch this guy. Sniveling little pseudo intellectual rat man with a racist view on the human race and delusions of personal superiority. If he'd appeared more often he would have been ranked much higher.
                        I detest this character with the utmost passion... a Marcus-wannabe with a perpetual bland expression. And ditto to whatever else you said about him... I am more than relieved that we didn't see more of him...

Ellen Tigh from BSG (Dreadful woman...)
                        sigpic
                        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Top five worst? Can I say the cast of Star trek: Voyager as one?

1. Jar Jar Binks
                          2. Janeway
                          3. Nelix
                          4. Kes
                          5. Wesley Crusher

Comment

Grand Nagus. Soooo annoying.
                            Teal'c: I believe a medical attack could be successful.
                            Jack: Surgical attack Teal'c. It's called a surgical attack.

Comment

1. Seven of Nine
                              2. Tpol (see a trend?)
                              3. Jonathan Archer
                              4. Aeryn Sun
                              5. Chianna
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Wow. I was really trying to think about this and it turned out to be really hard to find a character I considered "one of the worst". I tend to find some likable or interesting quality in everyone. Although, I definitely agree on these:

!. Jar-Jar (Star Wars: Ep 1). He was just flat out annoying. If he was thrown in for comic relief, he failed miserably. I pretty much cringed whenever he was on screen.

2. Byron (B5). I hated this character with a passion and despised what he did to Lyta. But I have to admit that that Rowan musta played him well for me to hate him so much. Was glad when they finally shut him up. Although making him a martyr probably wasn't the best move.

3. Felger (SG-1). I know some will disagree with me here but this character turned into a one-note joke that I really didn't find funny at all. I liked him in TOG but they ruined him in Avenger.

4. The Ferengi as a group (Star Trek). I find these creatures annoying in the extreme. Quark and Rom seemed to be the only ones with any redeeming value whatsoever and I still found them hard to watch. Ferengi-centric episodes were definitly my least favorite.

5. Morgan (Earth 2). Couldn't stand him. A selfish coward and a wimp. I never could understand what Bess must of been thinking when she married that creep. They should have left *him* high and dry out in the middle of nowhere instead of Julia. Maybe that would have given him some backbone.

Anyway, those are the worst five to me. There are others that I really didn't care for but I just wasn't as completely turned off by them as these five.

~cp

Comment

Working...
                                X