Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I've posted here enough times that I should actually comprise my own list, eh?

5.) Dylan Hunt, Andromeda.

4.) Neelix, Star Trek: Voyager.

3.) Boxy, the original Battlestar Galactica.

2.) Wesley Crusher, Star Trek: The Next Generation.

1.) Jar Jar Binks, Star Wars: Episode I.

All previously mentioned, though... go figure.
    If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Jar Jar Binks = Wraith Food.

Jar Jar has got to be the single most annoying, absolutely worst monstrosity of an excuse for a poorly done character in the history of planet Earth.

~~~~~~
      "Meesa thinks I suck!"

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
        I liked Rhade (though I haven't seen Season 5 and don't plan to).

Steve Bacic is nice to look at
        I was a Tyr fan he was a classic anti hero,The show lacks the chemistry and conflict it once had before Tyr's absense the show was really 3d and Tyr you could never make sense of or predict. Rhade is just a pretty boy he was ok as a reoccuring guest character but he is bland cliche and predictable, Unfortunately thats how I feel about the show in general now since the end of Season 3.

Season 4 would have been better if Tyr waisnt killed off so early ,The could have had a season long Tyr arc as an antagonist, But the way it ended he seemed like a embecile lacking all wit and sense he once had displayed.

Personally instead of the retarded "Route of cornyness" and the zeefram hog wash crap that seems to running into no were with no sense, It should have been a hole season based on searching for Tebberon Anasasi and the hopes of using the true progenitor to taime the Nietzcheans and finally secure peace and unity in the universe and yes the Systems Commonwealth can finally be truly restored , The Abyss posses Tyr Anasasi tries to kill Tyr's son through him and cause a galatic war in revenge for destroying the Magog worldship, Dylan recently discovers he is a Paradyn a evolved Vedran and is destined to subdue and chain the abyss for a thousand years, Dylan soon realizes that means once again being lossed and traped in time and paying the price for the universe he fought to save and protect.

The Vedrans reappear help the remaining commonwealth forces to defeat Tyrs fleet and rescue Tebberon Anasasi the real progenitor to Drago Mousevni to begin a new age of galactic order and peace.The end.
        The Egyptian Cat God .

Comment

well said Bast ..... Tyr made the show more interesting, instead of everyone kissin Dylans azz ......Trance blows me away, I'm gonna miss her
          the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
          Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
            Neelix
            Jar Jar Binks
            Ewoks (urgh)

For me the worst has to be Tweeky the robot thing from Buck Rogers...I so hated him when I was a kid.
            1. Ewoks are the absolute epitome of a cheeseball idea
            2. Dennis Rodman
            3. Brain Bug from starship troopers movie(The book is still so much better)
            4. Luke Skywalker(R2D2 was the Jedi, i have proof!)
            5. Agent Dogget
            I wanna eat pie - Urgo
            Who doesn't? - O'Neilll
            Without the Queen, Canadians are just....Americans - Scott Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
              I liked Rhade (though I haven't seen Season 5 and don't plan to).

Steve Bacic is nice to look at
              its a diffrent Rahde(character not actor)... the old one rocked though, god the new one sucks...
              Hunt
              Neelex
              Apollo New BSG
              Ben afleck... any movie
              the fluffy pink andromeda chick... I don't know her name the new rommy
              Music Videos from various fandoms

Comment

Wesley Crusher has to top my list.

Jar Jar Binks takes a very close second.

Dr. Smith from the original Lost In Space (the series) has to be in there... as much as I loved Jonathan Harris as an actor, the character managed to tie the show in a realm of utter silliness.

Michael Knight, of Knight Rider has to be in there. He was awful.

Buck Rogers, the Gil Gerard version, has to be in there too. He was simply dreadful. Try watching the reruns on Skiffy... he's just painful to watch!

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Buddha
                  Wesley Crusher has to top my list.

Jar Jar Binks takes a very close second.

Dr. Smith from the original Lost In Space (the series) has to be in there... as much as I loved Jonathan Harris as an actor, the character managed to tie the show in a realm of utter silliness.

Michael Knight, of Knight Rider has to be in there. He was awful.

Buck Rogers, the Gil Gerard version, has to be in there too. He was simply dreadful. Try watching the reruns on Skiffy... he's just painful to watch!
                  You didn't like the roller skate high society dances performed for princess Ardalla? Good Call on the 80's "action" stars
                  I wanna eat pie - Urgo
                  Who doesn't? - O'Neilll
                  Without the Queen, Canadians are just....Americans - Scott Thompson

Comment

Jar Jar Binks -- He was annoying on so many levels and had no point.
                    Wesley Crusher -- Annoying Teenager
                    Neelix -- Intergalactic Cook
                    T'Pol -- The Emotional Vulcan
                    Jonas Quinn -- no comment
                    Condemnant quod non intellegunt.

Comment

Neelix
                      Jar Jar
                      Anakin AKA Kevin the Teenager
                      Byron from B5's last year
                      Mel from late '80s Doctor Who

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                        Neelix
                        Jar Jar
                        Anakin AKA Kevin the Teenager
                        Byron from B5's last year
                        Mel from late '80s Doctor Who
                        Oh yes, Mel...she was just dreadful

Comment

Originally posted by Freyrs
                          Jonas Quinn -- no comment
                          Don't even be knockin' on Jonas Quinn.

He's cool.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                            Don't even be knockin' on Jonas Quinn.

He's cool.
                            I liked the actor, but the character really didn't work.

Comment

I'll admit that there were some lame moments with Jonas, but the better moments outweighted the lame moments. So he's still cool.

Comment

1. Jack O'Neill... what a boring character, he's so plain and not funny
                                2. Daniel Jackson... can we say ugly??
                                3. Samantha Carter... she's like stupid and the actress is so unfriendly
                                4. Teal'c... way to outgoing a character for scifi
                                5. Hammon... he's like completely unable to lead anything

of course I'm joking I love those characters so much! If ever anyone thinks they'd be in the top 5 worse scifi characters it will shock me and half the world!

Comment

Working...
                                X