Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Doctor/River Song Ship/Appreciation Thread (Spoilers for all aired episodes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Ooh! Their teasing us with an almost kiss!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I'm sure I can rummage up a gif of the kiss if you like.

Comment

^^^Second best Kiss over.......The Wedding still comes in first.

This couple restores all hope in a cannon ship after the fiasco of losing Elizabeth in SGA.
          BALCONIES
          The Breeding Ground of Ships.
          sigpic

Comment

Doctor/River is pushing me toward being willing to dive into a ship again. Not a single one of my SGA ships ever came to be and my SG-1 and SGU ones were marginalized to almost nothing.

Still, Vive la Ship!
            sigpic

Comment

I agree with you guys about this ship. None of my Stargate ones came through, so now I follow this one. I like reading fanfics of them a lot too.
              sigpic
              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I have found a pattern. If you wat to follow a ship watch Doctor Who lol! Or Torchwood for that matter.
                BALCONIES
                sigpic

Comment

About to watch Time of Angels. It's my favorite set of River and Doctor Episodes. One because its the beginning of the flourishing of their relatonship.
                  BALCONIES
                  sigpic

Comment

All my ships have ended in tears as well. In fact the Doctor/River is the only one I now have any confidence in, as we all know how it ends and we did the tears at the beginning.

I honestly don't know which is my favourite Doctor/River episode. I think Let's Kill Hitler at the moment. When I first saw it though I have to admit to having a face on. I didn't like Mels - because she was too much like River. LOL. How stupid can you get? It was obvious really. Something that particularly tickled my fancy was when River squishes herself up to the Doctor & says "Watch out that bow tie". I thought he looked particularly.... er.... stimulated by it. Watch where he puts his hands after.

Comment

My former roommate noticed that too. She thinks its just Matt Smith, but it's deffiitely acting. Also watching Time of Angels, I like how even Amy knew there was something between them. Despite the fact she was unaware its her daughter and son-in-law:

BALCONIES
                      sigpic

Comment

Amy's smart, she picked up on that little something between them right away. I liked as well that Amy asked him straight out if River was going to be his wife some day and the whole Mr Grumpy face thing.

Comment

I was watching Karen Gillian on The Graham Norton Show and KG said that when Amy and Rory leave it will be heartbreaking. I was thinking that they will leave when The Doctor tells them that River is dead.

I don't care who you are, hearing that your daughter died is awful. I bet it will make them feel even more bitter seeing that they were robbed of watching her grow up. Yeah they grew up with Mels..... so, so not the same thing.
                          Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
                            I was watching Karen Gillian on The Graham Norton Show and KG said that when Amy and Rory leave it will be heartbreaking. I was thinking that they will leave when The Doctor tells them that River is dead.

I don't care who you are, hearing that your daughter died is awful. I bet it will make them feel even more bitter seeing that they were robbed of watching her grow up. Yeah they grew up with Mels..... so, so not the same thing.
                            Oh, wow. I can't believe that I've gone all this time without realizing that Rory and Amy lost their daughter when River died.
                            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

I know!! In Time of the Angles I think The Doctor was Mr. Grumpy Face is because he remembers that River is dead and he is coming to terms with that.
                              Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
                                I know!! In Time of the Angles I think The Doctor was Mr. Grumpy Face is because he remembers that River is dead and he is coming to terms with that.
                                Oh, that's a whole angsty story right there!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X