Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The cheapest I've seen it was $85.00.
    sigpic
    Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

I didn't like some of the figures in the 11 Doctors set. For instance Pertwee's outfit. The one I got which is very rare looks much better. I think when they sell them individually they put more detail in them. Anyway, kind of late to get that set now.
      When I got no.10 and 3 I wasn't sure I wanted the whole set or even a big Doctor Who collection set. I tend to get really into something for about 6 months, give up on it and get into something else. Doctor Who and Stargate go through cycles.

I just gave my mum some barcodes to order my 5th Doctor and Master 2 pack. I want to get all the Masters too. I've got the John Simm one and I really want the Anthony Ainley and Roger Delgado ones.

Trying to get no.2 and 8 will be difficult. I need to get me a debit card.

I have mostly books. Or remote control things or things that make noise.
      Question: with the tenth Doctor, did he come with glasses stuck to his face? If so if you remove them can you do so without messing up his face too much?
      Last edited by Zed_PM; 11 January 2012, 07:44 PM.
      My post for Gate World: An Autistic's take on Sci-Fi

Comment

The 11th Doctor in the 11 Doctors "action figure" box set was pretty crappy IMO... my son's copy has a very bad leg... I was a bit annoyed, thinking he'd been too rough, but then I had a look at my brother's copy as well, and they are both pretty dodgy... (Mine is still in the box, so can't compare).

But yes, all in all, for the price, my wife hasn't been thrilled by some of the action figure's quality control... Ice Warriors feet fall out... Sontaran's waist was very loose, and could pop out (ie giving you a Sontaran cut in half)...
        back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
        "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
        "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
        and lots more!

Comment

All of mine came from the 11 Doctors set, save for these three.

sigpic

Comment

Oh, and the Tennant Doctor isn't from the 11 Doctors set, it's the one with the backpack and no glasses, I can't find a picture of it online.
            sigpic

Comment

I'd like to get my son the b&w Troughton, and the 5th Doc in 4th Doc's clothes... He loves Troughton... and when he saw the b&w figure, he was very impressed by it... and he is fascinated by seeing the Doctor's in their previous incarnations' clothing...

back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
              "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
              "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
              and lots more!

Comment

Originally posted by Zed_PM View Post
                I have mostly books. Or remote control things or things that make noise.
                Question: with the tenth Doctor, did he come with glasses stuck to his face? If so if you remove them can you do so without messing up his face too much?
                I don't believe so. I have a couple of 10th Doctor figures with glasses and have never tried to remove them...but I have heard that other have. I can't really remember but I think they said that doing so left plug holes on his temples...but I really truly cannot properly remember.

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post
                I'd like to get my son the b&w Troughton, and the 5th Doc in 4th Doc's clothes... He loves Troughton... and when he saw the b&w figure, he was very impressed by it... and he is fascinated by seeing the Doctor's in their previous incarnations' clothing...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_TcWHiqyb4A...+Rani-0071.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-5trB6pk9lv...0h24m46s33.jpg

http://www.rdwf.org.uk/images/regen/...akerregen5.jpg
                Your son and I have something in common. One thing I love about regeneration is seeing the new Doctor wearing their previous incarnations' clothing. I always thought it a shame that the 2nd, 8th, and 9th Doctor's were never seen in their predecessors' clothing and that the 3rd Doctor wasn't seen more in the 2nd Doctor's clothing.
                Last edited by Rosehawk; 09 August 2013, 08:54 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

well, the 10th Doctor in the clothing of the 9th was just ....... sexy
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                  Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Girls!
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, you boys can keep your rockets etc but I personally would kill to get my hands on one of these leather bags.

Unfortunately it was a one off, hand made by someone on Etsy.

Comment

Originally posted by 4thDoctor View Post
                        The cheapest I've seen it was $85.00.
                        Still would've been cheaper to import it!
                        Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                          Well, you boys can keep your rockets etc but I personally would kill to get my hands on one of these leather bags.

Unfortunately it was a one off, hand made by someone on Etsy.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7014/6...165d04bf_z.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7003/6...368edab5_z.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7004/6...060b8fae_z.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7149/6...80a52571_z.jpg

Is that just for women? Looked like it could be unisex. Would have made a great camera bag
                          Last edited by Rosehawk; 09 August 2013, 08:55 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags
                          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4thDoctor View Post
                            Oh, and the Tennant Doctor isn't from the 11 Doctors set, it's the one with the backpack and no glasses, I can't find a picture of it online.
                            Oh, I see. He was wearing the exact same outfit like the one I've got, except for the glasses glued to his face. I have another Tennant in a brown pinstripe suit, no glasses. The glasses on the other one just look really bad. Why couldn't they make the glasses removable? I really like his blue suit and red and white shoes.

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post
                            The 11th Doctor in the 11 Doctors "action figure" box set was pretty crappy IMO... my son's copy has a very bad leg... I was a bit annoyed, thinking he'd been too rough, but then I had a look at my brother's copy as well, and they are both pretty dodgy... (Mine is still in the box, so can't compare).

But yes, all in all, for the price, my wife hasn't been thrilled by some of the action figure's quality control... Ice Warriors feet fall out... Sontaran's waist was very loose, and could pop out (ie giving you a Sontaran cut in half)...
                            My Pertwee's leg broke, probably because he kept falling off my shelf. I tac my figures feet to my shelf now. I super glued it back on and now I'm just really really careful with it.
                            The outfits just look really tacky it that set.
                            I have about four Daleks who pieces just fell off of, especially the eye stalk. I think one is being held in by blue tac.
                            Last edited by Zed_PM; 13 January 2012, 02:05 AM. Reason: brainfreeze
                            My post for Gate World: An Autistic's take on Sci-Fi

Comment

The Royal Mail is a royal pain, everything I order from the UK takes forever to get here, I ordered my two figures on December 20, 2011 and they still haven't made it across the "pond" but the things I order from China seem to arrive lickety-split by comparison.
                              sigpic

Comment

Was there ever a comic series in the 80s where The Doctor met the Transformers? I keep hearing this everywhere and now want to see if they really do exist.
                                Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X