Doctor Who Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
    That and the Death's Head robot was an assasination machine and was kinda making it hard for The Doctor to do that what with the lazers and missles aimed at him.

I miss the Ol'Death's Head.

Him and the 7th Doctor actually meet about 4 or 5 times.

So he's not a proper transformer but an assassination machine... hmmmm But ws the shrinking permanent?
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
      So he's not a proper transformer but an assassination machine... hmmmm But ws the shrinking permanent?
      As far as I know it was but beyond his encounters with the Doctor I never paid much attention to be honest.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
        As far as I know it was but beyond his encounters with the Doctor I never paid much attention to be honest.
        The Character had a series that ran about 12 issues got cancelled then got rebooted by marvel comics into Death's head 2.
        Which ran about a year or 2.
        This was Wayyy back in the early 90's.
        I like Sharky
        sigpic

Comment

Didn't want to believe it... but

back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
          "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
          "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
          and lots more!

Comment

Wayyy back in the early 90's.
            Statements like that always make me laugh, the 80's seem recent to me, let alone the 90's.
            sigpic
            Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

I just say that to mess with the little whippersnappers.
              I like Sharky
              sigpic

Comment

Lol! [ATTACH=CONFIG]33589[/ATTACH]
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post

What's he saying? Looks like "please to meet you Doctor?"
                  Last edited by Rosehawk; 09 August 2013, 08:52 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags
                  Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Moving on.

My new 4th Doctor sonic screwdriver turned up today. Bigger than I thought it would be, and bloody loud too!
                    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Fourth? Is that just like Pertwee's one?

My 5th Doctor and Master have been ordered.
                      My post for Gate World: An Autistic's take on Sci-Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Zed_PM View Post

I'd take photos of my 3rd and 4th Doctor's Sonic Screwdrivers but my camera is in dire need of recharge. So here is a website that has images of them:

The Doctor's third incarnations Sonic Screwdriver: http://www.doctorwhotoys.net/thirddo...crewdriver.htm

The Doctor's fourth incarnations Sonic Screwdriver: http://www.doctorwhotoys.net/fourthd...crewdriver.htm

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Zed_PM View Post

There are very noticeable differences between Jon Pertwee's sonic and Tom Baker's sonic.

The links that Alan has provided, pretty much displayed all the differences.
                          Plus, I love retro looking stuff, and it is a prop for my 4th Doctor costume, so naturally I had to get the 4th Doctor's sonic.

Scarf, season 17 coat, and curly wig are in the post. Can't wait until they turn up!

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Comment

My 11th Doctor figure finally came today, still waiting on the 8th Doctor figure.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                              I'd take photos of my 3rd and 4th Doctor's Sonic Screwdrivers but my camera is in dire need of recharge. So here is a website that has images of them:

The Doctor's third incarnations Sonic Screwdriver: http://www.doctorwhotoys.net/thirddo...crewdriver.htm

The Doctor's fourth incarnations Sonic Screwdriver: http://www.doctorwhotoys.net/fourthd...crewdriver.htm
                              Ah, now I see the difference. It jogged my memory looking at the 4th screwdriver.
                              My post for Gate World: An Autistic's take on Sci-Fi

Comment

My scarf arrived, and OMFG is it cool!

14ft long...

Comment

Working...
                                X