Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Karen Gillan Appreciation/Thunk/WOW Thread (11th Doctor Spoilers!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I swear that those legs are hypnotic.
    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Yes they most certainly are.

Along with the rest of her
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Photocall
        Spoiler:

Another Best of British shot
        Spoiler:

Karen
        Spoiler:

More Karen
        Spoiler:

Comment

Goddess! Karen is so beautiful and sexy! Thanks for the pics!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

i admit, I am a Tennant fan. the ONLY reason i wacthed the new series was for Karen Gillan. And, thanks to my immature lustings for hot Scottish girls, she has opened me up to actually LIKING the 11th Doc! I quite enjoy watching Matt SMith run around (closely followed by a gorgeous Karen in mini skirts.....)
            sigpic
            385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

I find this seriously funny. The complaint has been she is too sexy for a family oriented show. And I am thinking to myself if she is too sexy then what are the weaping angels and the Vashta Nerada and half the other baddies...I hardly consider those to be complete family viewing material .

But still, they do have a point, she is too sexy .

Comment

my mental imagine of amy of who i thought amy was is ruined forever
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                  What? Why is this?

Comment

Who cares!?!?! She is sooo damn fine. And a Scot to boot.

out of interest, what image is ruined?

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                    I find this seriously funny. The complaint has been she is too sexy for a family oriented show. And I am thinking to myself if she is too sexy then what are the weaping angels and the Vashta Nerada and half the other baddies...I hardly consider those to be complete family viewing material .

I agree with Foley...(). The monsters and such are no doubt pretty damn scary for the kids. What's wrong with a gorgeous woman, instead of Catherine Tate.....
                    sigpic
                    385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Garrowan5th View Post
                      I agree with Foley...(). The monsters and such are no doubt pretty damn scary for the kids. What's wrong with a gorgeous woman, instead of Catherine Tate.....
                      "Oh, the monsters aren't the problem here! THAT HARLOT IS WEARING A MINISKIRT! Won't somebody please think of the children?!!"
                      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

What? Why is this?
                        you know me ... you should know the answer
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                          "Oh, the monsters aren't the problem here! THAT HARLOT IS WEARING A MINISKIRT! Won't somebody please think of the children?!!"
                          Yeah, precisely
                          you know me ... you should know the answer
                          obviously not.

Comment

get the feeling the moaning is coming from Women who normally made their husbands watch Doctor Who with the kids because of the scare value, and are now jealous by how much their men are desperate to watch it with the new Companion?!?!
                            sigpic
                            385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

I summarise the complaints as "Blah blah blah". For the last 4 episodes Amy Pond hasn't been treated solely as eyecandy but as a proper character. She dares to stand up to the Doctor and actually solves problems herself even if the Doctor can't solve it (Unlike Rose "Oh Doctor!" Tyler).
                              Signed,

Gregorius
                              Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                              Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
                                I summarise the complaints as "Blah blah blah". For the last 4 episodes Amy Pond hasn't been treated solely as eyecandy but as a proper character. She dares to stand up to the Doctor and actually solves problems herself even if the Doctor can't solve it (Unlike Rose "Oh Doctor!" Tyler).
                                This is true!
                                sigpic
                                385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Working...
                                X