Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Karen Gillan Appreciation/Thunk/WOW Thread (11th Doctor Spoilers!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jonzey View Post
    She's beautiful.
    Aye, that she is

A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Certainly the Doctors best looking companion by far. Looking forward to seeing her on screen.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

If you're wondering where your post went

A) Keep it PG
        b) keep your photos less than 700 pixels wide
        c) keep your photos less than 100K
        D) do NOT hotlink to other sites without their permission

I deleted a few pics that were 2-500K each. Please size them down or post them as links only.
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Comment

She is gorgeous!

Comment

yeah I don't care if she's ginger, she is frakking HOT!
              actually she being ginger just adds to her HOTness.

Comment

KAren is very nice looking.. were I into girls.... well yeah

Comment

I'll repost my pics who were so cruelly destroyed later on.
                  Signed,

Gregorius
                  Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                  Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Karen is so sexy and gorgeous and beautiful and amazing! This thread is a good place. Subscription added. Thread rated "Excellent". I'll be frequenting this place a lot I think.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Jumper View Post
                      KAren is very nice looking.. were I into girls.... well yeah
                      Oh my.

"A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Well, something tells me I'll be subscribed to this thread for a while yet...
                        And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

*rummages through Flickr*

There you go....

Spoiler:

Comment

Karen = gorgeous. Amy = feisty gal, a nice grounding to The Doctor.

What's not to like?
                            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Good lord, no wonder Matt Smith picked a strange outfit for his Doctor--he himself has terrible style
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                                Good lord, no wonder Matt Smith picked a strange outfit for his Doctor--he himself has terrible style
                                A gorgeous, red hot redhead by the name of Karen Gillan in every pic...and you're looking at Matt Smith?

EDIT: Also, agreed.
                                And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                                sigpic
                                Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Working...
                                X