Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Karen Gillan Appreciation/Thunk/WOW Thread (11th Doctor Spoilers!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But where was this thing supposed to have happened?

Which Episode?
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

The only episode where she has been ready to be disected...

Comment

Originally posted by Rodney_Mckay View Post
        Just to annoy you.
        Originally posted by Billz View Post
        I've said it before, and i'll say it again, those legs are HYPNOTIC!
        I know....
        Originally posted by Garrowan5th View Post
        Damn children. We are allowed to show them weeping angels breaking necks, we are allowed to give them the Devil in the centre of a planet with a guy with red eyes covered in black tattoes, a massive mouth in the ceiling with teeth, but not pants

WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?!?

Then again, I forgot there was a blanket ban on the human reproduction system........
        Yeah you silly Brits. You're willing to show blood and gore to kids, but not a woman in her underwear...that's just backwards....um...uncivilized...um...stupid, yes Brits are stupid immature people. (If you don't know I am making fun of some British posters that basically said the same thing in reaction to some American poster's protest against sex on SGU)

Edit: As some didn't catch on, You know that saying "the pot calling the kettle black?" I'm the pot and I am calling the kettle black. Get it?
        Last edited by aretood2; 29 May 2010, 04:07 AM.
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rodney_Mckay View Post
          The only episode where she has been ready to be disected...
          And for those of us who might have missed the episode what was the title? Geez is that too hard?

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
            And for those of us who might have missed the episode what was the title? Geez is that too hard?
            I'm sure it just was written that way to avoid spoiling anyone on a plot point. The episode in question is

Spoiler:
            The Hungry Earth
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I don't care who you are doing it to Tood.I WASN'T INVOLVED SO AIM YOU COMMENTS ELSEWHERE. Thank you.
              sigpic
              385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

I don't care who you are doing it to Tood.I WASN'T INVOLVED SO AIM YOU COMMENTS ELSEWHERE. Thank you.
                Someone didn't get their coffee this morning.
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Double posts are against the rules. If it wasn't against the rules, then I would have divided the post.
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

This was directed at this comment, I didn't mean to hit the caps lock button. My apologies.

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post

Yeah you silly Brits. You're willing to show blood and gore to kids, but not a woman in her underwear...that's just backwards....um...uncivilized...um...stupid, yes Brits are stupid immature people. (If you don't know I am making fun of some British posters that basically said the same thing in reaction to some American poster's protest against sex on SGU)
                    I don't care who you are doing it to get at. Are any of them on this thread?

Double posts are against the rules. If it wasn't against the rules, then I would have divided the post.
                    whit are you blethering about?
                    sigpic
                    385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

I have seen better...legs.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                        I have seen better...legs.
                        Listen, I know you've got your manlove thing going on, but Glenn Beck's legs are most certainly not nicer than the lovely Miss Gillan's

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                          Listen, I know you've got your manlove thing going on, but Glenn Beck's legs are most certainly not nicer than the lovely Miss Gillan's
                          If there was ever a greater definition of "truth", this comment would be it.
                          Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                            Originally posted by Billz View Post
                            If there was ever a greater definition of "truth", this comment would be it.
                            *FACEPALM EPICALLY* Someone just HAD to say it hadn't you!

Comment

This was directed at this comment, I didn't mean to hit the caps lock button. My apologies.

I don't care who you are doing it to get at. Are any of them on this thread?

whit are you blethering about?
                              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

Seriously sometimes I wonder about your socialization skills, or maybe you just don't have much faith in people to give them the benefit of the doubt, I don't know. If you cared to read, I was making fun, as in parody or spoof, of those that belittled Americans in much the same way I sarcastically belittled the Brits for the same subject taking advantage of the fact that it was a British show that made a silly censorship move that some British posters here accused Americans of being the same thing when it was done by Stargate, or when some advocated such censorship for Stargate.

Either way, Thanks for your lack of faith.
                              Last edited by aretood2; 28 May 2010, 06:39 PM.
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

I know....

Pot meet kettle

The Americans are just as weird when it comes to censorship........ You can see people shot and blown up and all in a US TV show but if a boob suddenly appears everyone has epileptic fits, the network gets tons of complaints and the show yanked off air....... it becomes a major drama..... Like the farce over janet Jackson at the Superbowl..... A storm over NOTHING....

Comment

Working...
                                X