Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Karen Gillan Appreciation/Thunk/WOW Thread (11th Doctor Spoilers!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah.... gotcha...

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Over to you

Comment

Gah.... brain... is ....mush....

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

droooooooooooool
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Phewee! Now that is some slender legs! Classy lady.

Gotta love our lovely Scots lassies, eh.
            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

That last pic she looks surprised and or is contemplating something.

Comment

Or maybe just being very careful going down the stairs wearing those skyscraping ankle breakers!
                "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

The legs....the....LEGS......!!!!
                  sigpic
                  385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

So uh... *cough* do you lot remember a world before Karen Gillan and her legs? 'Cause I don't think I do...
                    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

I remember it....it's like a land from Fallout.....then THEY came, and we were delivered.....
                      sigpic
                      385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Just to annoy you.

Originally, Mo and Amy were to be stripped down to their underwear before being dissected. This was removed for being "too adult".

Comment

Originally posted by Rodney_Mckay View Post
                          Just to annoy you.
                          You live up to your namesake then, Mckay.

(Damn kid's shows, I say! Damn them all to Hades!)
                          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

I've said it before, and i'll say it again, those legs are HYPNOTIC!
                            Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Originally posted by Rodney_Mckay View Post

Originally, Mo and Amy were to be stripped down to their underwear before being dissected. This was removed for being "too adult".
                              Just to annoy you.

Where was this wonderous thing with Amy supposed to happen?
                              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                                You live up to your namesake then, Mckay.

(Damn kid's shows, I say! Damn them all to Hades!)
                                Damn children. We are allowed to show them weeping angels breaking necks, we are allowed to give them the Devil in the centre of a planet with a guy with red eyes covered in black tattoes, a massive mouth in the ceiling with teeth, but not pants

WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?!?

Then again, I forgot there was a blanket ban on the human reproduction system........
                                sigpic
                                385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Working...
                                X