Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
    That was my thinking too. That begs the question, whose TARDIS is responsible - the Doctor's or somebody elses?
    Indeed. But then you also have to ask yourself...why doesn't the Doctor consider another TARDIS? I think that there's probably something else out there besides TARDIS' that can generate a Perception Filter otherwise the Doctor would have been questioning the one in Amy's house far more.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Re-watched Vincent and the Doctor and The Lodger just now
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

31x11 - "The Lodger." First watch. I was late, as usual.
        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Silence in the Library and Part 1 of The Pandorica Opens!!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Watching The Pandorica Opens right now. Man I can't wait for this series to come out on Blu-ray
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Watched Midnight.

Comment

"The Visitation - Part 1"
                Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

The War Machines

Comment

The Pandorica Opens.... yet again.

Comment

Watched Cold Blood earlier today.

Spoiler:
                      Oh God, Rory?! RIP
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                        Watched Cold Blood earlier today.

Spoiler:
                        Oh God, Rory?! RIP
                        I know. I really liked him as well. In fact.... I was getting to like him better than Amy...

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                          I know. I really liked him as well. In fact.... I was getting to like him better than Amy...
                          Spoiler:
                          Yeah, I watched Cold Blood for the very first time earlier today and the ending stunned me...in all the wrong ways.

Of all the secondary characters I'd seen, Rory was the one I liked the most. I don't count companions like Sarah Jane to be secondary characters though. But Rory was the most interesting one in recent memory and he was just...erased from existence?! Damn it. After seeing Rory being with Amy when she was pregnant made me think they were wonderful together and should have ended up together. But then these damned Silurians...and that freakin' Crack.

I'm not ashamed to say that Rory is more personable than the 11th Doctor--at least to me.
                          Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 22 June 2010, 12:33 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

I watched Turn Left.

Comment

I am currently watching 9.02 The Curse of Peladon!

Comment

The Eleventh Hour..... again.

Comment

Working...
                                X