Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

31.05 "Flesh and Stone"

Not quite as good as Part 1, but still very enjoyable!
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I didn't see the name, but it was the one where they brought back the new "Wiggles" style coloured Daleks.
      http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
      sigpic

Comment

Re-watched "Victory of Daleks." I actually like the military green Dalek color scheme more than the Daleks following the "new" paradigm.
        sigpic

Comment

Silence In The Library and Forest Of The Dead to to get ready for The Time Of Angels on BBC America this Saturday. Looking forward to River Song and the Weeping Angels!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BerrySciFi View Post
            Silence In The Library and Forest Of The Dead to to get ready for The Time Of Angels on BBC America this Saturday. Looking forward to River Song and the Weeping Angels!
            I wonder what would happen if Weeping Angels were on a planet teeming with Vashta Nerada...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
              Re-watched "Victory of Daleks." I actually like the military green Dalek color scheme more than the Daleks following the "new" paradigm.
              I agree! The military green seemed more sinister than primary colours with a wax and polish
              http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
              sigpic

Comment

An Unearthly Child

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                  An Unearthly Child
                  Awwww. Where the magic all began with a foggy night in London, 1963 with a Police Box standing in a junk yard, an unusual girl, two curious school teachers, and a mysterious, grumpy old man.

"Have you ever thought what it's like to be wanderers in the Fourth Dimension? Have you? To be exiles? Susan and I are cut off from our own planet - without friends or protection. But one day we shall get back. Yes, one day...." - The Doctor.

Flash forward 47-years -

The magic began again with a battered Police Box lying on its back in a garden, a mysterious, erratic, dishevelled-looking young man, and a little girl with a strange crack along her bedroom wall.

"Amy Pond, there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am *definitely* a madman with a box!" - The Doctor.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                  K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Tried to watch "Flesh and Stone" again until iPlayer HD stopped working for some reason right at the part when the Doctor is surrounded by the Angels after seeing the time crack in the ship's secondary flight deck.

Also, only just noticed upon second viewing that the ship with the Byzantium Forest on it is officially a "Galaxy-class ship" as said by the Doctor himself. Methinks that Steven Moffat snuck in a little omage there to the good ol' Enterprise-D of that other well known franchise.
                    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Watched Planet of the Dead this morning and The Vampires of Venice this evening.
                      Last edited by Alan; 08 May 2010, 10:28 AM.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

The Vampires of Venice
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Just got done watching 31.06 "The Vampires of Venice". Great fun, and jaw-dropping vampire ladies
                          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                            Just got done watching 31.06 "The Vampires of Venice". Great fun, and jaw-dropping vampire ladies
                            i liked the ending ...silence will falll
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Half of 'The Vampires Of Venice'.

Anyone else having trouble with HD iPlayer lately or is it just me?
                              Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

7.04 "Inferno"
                                Last edited by DigiFluid; 13 May 2010, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X