Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

silence in the library forest of the dead.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Logopolis. For the first time since it's original broadcast.

I seemed to remember Adric being an insufferable know-it-all but I think I may have been mistaken. I'm rather liking him actually.

Comment

Watching 9.05 The Time Monster right now.

I must say, I'm growing very fond of Jo's legs

edit; OMG, I can't believe they got away with abbreviating something "TOMTIT" That's almost as hilarious as the 007 franchise getting away with calling a movie "Octopussy" And then the phallic-designed time sensor OMG

And holy smokes, this episode has been staggeringly sexist/misogynist so far
        Last edited by DigiFluid; 30 June 2010, 05:10 PM.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Fires of Pompeii aired on BBC America earlier today. Thank God I had a day off.
          sigpic

Comment

I watched and screencapped The Stolen Earth today.

I remember the first time I watched this 2-part spectacular on TV and being blown away by how massive it all was because it also included the cast from Torchwood and The Sarah Jane Adventures. I do love my crossovers and of all the shows I've ever watched outside of the Whoniverse...this crossover is No. 1! I hope that this won't be the last time these three shows crossover.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

I watched "Tooth and claw" while I was working out.
              Really good episode and I loved hearing David Tennant's Scottish accent.
              sigpic
              The Terry O`Quinn Fansite
              My art and writing site

Comment

Halfway through 10.01 The Three Doctors right now. Coooooool cool stuff

And "oh is this who's replaced me, a clown and a dandy"
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Recently watched the Big Bang... great finale to a truely stellar season.

Comment

Originally posted by xgirl30 View Post
                    I watched "Tooth and claw" while I was working out.
                    Really good episode and I loved hearing David Tennant's Scottish accent.
                    If you ever get the DVDs, there is a behind-the-scenes video diary filmed by David Tennant, and he's talking with his Scottish brouge through-out. It's worth it just for that!!

Comment

Watched? none yet. However I did listen to the new (a few days old) radio drama with Paul McGann doing Eighth called "Doctor Who: The Cannibalists" (on BBC iPlayer).

sigpic

Comment

Last night I watched Castrovalva. Loved seeing Tegan & Nyssa saving the day.

I also listened to the commentaries and was very amused to hear that Matthew Waterhouse was really ill during filming of the final scenes having drunk too much Campari the night before. Apparently while Five & Tegan were talking, poor Adric was hurling up behind a tree.

Comment

Watched Four to Doomsday! Love cricket ball space escape! Only in Doctor Who! Fantastic!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

So did I!!! Great minds think alike Alan.

I have no recollection of watching this when it came out. I thoroughly enjoyed it though. Stratford Johns as Monarch was great.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                              So did I!!! Great minds think alike Alan.

I have no recollection of watching this when it came out. I thoroughly enjoyed it though. Stratford Johns as Monarch was great.
                              Really? Wow. What a wonderful coincidence.

Well in 1982 I would only have been around 5-months old when it aired so I definitely have no memories of watching it. LOL However, my first memory of watching Doctor Who was in 1984 and seeing Warriors of the Deep.

Stratford Johns was a great bit of casting for Monarch and he was extremely good in the role.

Comment

He was great in Blakes 7 as well. I think he must have enjoyed being OTT villains in BBC sci fi.

I was fifteen when Four to Doomsday came out. Just on the brink of stopping watching DW and going in pursuit of those other alien beings - boys.

My first episode was Spearhead from Space in 1972

Comment

Working...
                                X