No announcement yet.

The 10th Doctor Whump Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello! And once again I talk to myself.. Anywho, thought I'd post yet another DW story that I started. It's whumpy and not very intricate. I saw a chance for more whump in a scene from "Ricse of the Cybermen" where he kicks the TARDIS then sits down with an "ow" and begins to rub his foot. Just in case anyone's intersted

Human Practices

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

Me again!! Okay so I officially have 7 Ten stories going and ALL include Doctor Whump. Three of them are crossovers, one is even a Harry Potter crossover (thanks to me sitting in the theater watching the latest HP movie and wondering "what if Harry ran into a big blue box right about now?" and a dream later during a nap). The others are Torchwood (it's not really a crossover it more or less just takes place there) and Stargate Atlantis (mention a post or two above).

ALL of them are on my FF site. The link is in my sig if you're curious.

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
        I miss him so much! And really nice pic!
        It is isn't it? I must admit it does give inspiration but for thunk first then MAYBE some whump and then more thunk.

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Doc...nt-Years/15760
          Just in time for the holidays, the BBC brings together in one massive collection the complete David Tennant years as the 10th Doctor in Doctor Who! Perhaps no Doctor has been more popular in North America than David Tennant. He burst onto the scene in the newly revitalized Doctor Who after the short reign of Christopher Eccleston, and for four seasons inhabited and revitalized the character, leaving an indelible stamp on the franchise. This will be the must-own holiday present to the legion of devoted Doctor Who fans.

BBC Video is compiling the 10th Doctor's adventures into one huge 26-DVD collection with Doctor Who - The David Tennant Years, coming to the U.S.A. and Canada in time for the holiday gift-giving season. The date chosen for this title is perhaps a bit of a tribute both to the featured Doctor played by Tennant, and Matt Smith's current Doctor: 10-11 (October 11th). The cost is $199.98 SRP, and of course that will be discounted at most participating retailers...most consumers will probably end up paying around $6 per disc. And for your money, you'll get quite a lengthy list of content.

Comment

I saw that and totally wish I could get that since those are the only seasons I actually like. It's pricey though and I certainly don't have the money for it.

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

Um, not sure if this thread is still alive or not, but hello!
              I just stumbled upon it via Google, read the entire thing, bookmarked all the fics I haven't already read and decided to join in.
              I have the same username (thisdayandage) on FanFiction.net and haven't written some whump stories, plus there's plenty in my favourites.

Comment

Originally posted by thisdayandage View Post
                Um, not sure if this thread is still alive or not, but hello!
                I just stumbled upon it via Google, read the entire thing, bookmarked all the fics I haven't already read and decided to join in.
                I have the same username (thisdayandage) on FanFiction.net and haven't written some whump stories, plus there's plenty in my favourites.
                I love 10 whump!!!! I was in here quite a lot but I soon discovered that I was the only one in here so I stopped coming..

Welcome to the thread and the site!

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

Does emotional whump/extreme loneliness count....?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8216131/1/Lonely_Angel
                  || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Yep, it counts! Emotional whump is still whump

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

Hey gang! Don't know if this place is still happening, but I just wanted to pop in.
                      I'm a very very recent Doctor Who fan, about halfway through season4 on Netflix.
                      Favorite whump ep so far is a tie between Smith and Jones and 42. So great! Looking forward to some whump fics when I find time to read.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                        Hey gang! Don't know if this place is still happening, but I just wanted to pop in.
                        I'm a very very recent Doctor Who fan, about halfway through season4 on Netflix.
                        Favorite whump ep so far is a tie between Smith and Jones and 42. So great! Looking forward to some whump fics when I find time to read.
                        GRACE!!!!!! *tackle hugs* Welcome to the thread lady! It's relatively alive, and by that I mean that I stop in here and chat when there's someone to chat with

I loved 42 for whump!! I wish there had been more whumpy eps for him - he does it so well It was so great. There are quite a few whump fics out there (either on ff.net or whofic.com) - it just depends on you preferred characters and style

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                          GRACE!!!!!! *tackle hugs* Welcome to the thread lady! It's relatively alive, and by that I mean that I stop in here and chat when there's someone to chat with

I loved 42 for whump!! I wish there had been more whumpy eps for him - he does it so well It was so great. There are quite a few whump fics out there (either on ff.net or whofic.com) - it just depends on you preferred characters and style
                          *oof* Thanks for the welcome!

He definitely does it well.
                          I usually try to hold back on the fic reading until I've finished episodes in case of spoilers, but I've already read a couple short whump fics.

Comment

*oof* Thanks for the welcome!

He definitely does it well.
                            I usually try to hold back on the fic reading until I've finished episodes in case of spoilers, but I've already read a couple short whump fics.
                            I have a few out there and since you're at season 4 (that's what you said, right?), you won't have any spoilers

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                              I have a few out there and since you're at season 4 (that's what you said, right?), you won't have any spoilers
                              Already have yours bookmarked.

Comment

Already have yours bookmarked.
                                Good to know Does that include the DW/HP one??

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X