X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pisode Seven: "The Idiot's Lantern" - Synopsis

News dated: 12/5/2006

Episode Seven: "The Idiot's Lantern"

It's 1953, the Coronation year of HM Queen Elizabeth II, and the people of Great Britain huddle round their television sets to witness the great event. But behind the celebrations there are rumours of monsters on the streets, and the tormented Mr Magpie is hiding a strange and alien secret, in Doctor Who - The Idiot's Lantern.

This episode is also looked at in greater detail, in the BBC Press Office highlights for week 22.

Yes !!!!! 2000th Post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can use my own Custom Avatar yay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

^ So that's why I've seen your name pop up on so many new posts today....congrats hun!

Back on topic, what do folks think about the 'special guest' at the BAFTA awards?

Spoiler:
      It's so beautiful.

Comment

So cool A Black Dalek aka a Dalek Supreme. Thats very interesting !!

Comment

Very interesting indeed, the black ones were always my favourite. Does make you wonder about series finales and Christmas specials.

Comment

Its rumoured that they may bring the ICe Warriors back soon 1!!! hopefully for the Christmas Speciall !!!

Comment

Congrats Sam!!

Roger Lloyd-Pack is tomorrows guest star anyone wanna bet there's a reference to Trigger or Dave in tomorrows ep

Comment

That would be great. Perhaps a reference to sheep aswell !!!

Comment

Hee hee, I still reckon that there'll be a Only Fools reference in tomorrows ep I can't see RTD or DT letting an opportunity like that slip away. Maybe a Reliant Robin

Comment

^ Aww, that'd be too cool! I do agree that there probably will be a reference to OFaH.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                      Hee hee, I still reckon that there'll be a Only Fools reference in tomorrows ep I can't see RTD or DT letting an opportunity like that slip away. Maybe a Reliant Robin
                      Right just to annoy those of us who don't know the show. No I have watched Only Fools and Horses, many years ago, I kind of like David Jason but I would say most in Australia and Canada and definitely the US would never have seen it, but then I had to look up what Chav meant so... You guys are weird.

Comment

no no we're the sayne ones it is everone else that is wrong !!!

Comment

^ Absolutly, WE'LL know what it means

Comment

*&%@ing footie Dr Who is starting late

Comment

^ LOL....as a Liverpool fan I get the best of both worlds! Today just get's better and better. Not long now.

Comment

Well that was absolutely pathetic, has anyone sent Darren a PM to get the new thread up?
                                Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                                - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Working...
                                X