This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
    The photos are related to the trailer for Hell Bent.
    Thanks, Blen.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

EDIT: Oops, hadnt refreshed the page, Blen beat me to posting the trailer

Spoiler:
      Wow, Weeping Angels and Daleks amongst other things!
      Looks like it really is a small universe for Ashildr...
      Last edited by Teddybrown; 28 November 2015, 12:25 PM.

Comment

No worries Teddy. Better twice than not at all.

Trending on twitter - spoilers for Heaven Sent/Hell Bent

Spoiler:

OMG!!!!

Comment

Some fantastic pics for Hell Bent. SPOILERS for Heaven Sent & Hell Bent (but most of these pics are in the trailer or in the last edition of Doctor Who Magazine)

http://blogtorwho.blogspot.co.uk/201...ent-image.html

Comment

A fun article in the Radio Times

Doctor Who Heaven Sent: your questions answered and that tricksy plot explained

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2015-...plot-explained

Comment

OMG!!!!

Watch this!!!!!

From Peter Jackson's facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/PeterJackso...3602968491558/

I don't know what to think!! Did Peter Jackson actually say he will be directing Doctor Who or is he just trolling us?

Either way this vid is FANTASTIC!!

Last edited by Blencathra; 29 November 2015, 11:42 PM.

Comment

I really should not have been drinking tea while watching that video. Nearly needed a new keyboard.
                And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                sigpic
                Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

OMG!!!!

Watch this!!!!!

From Peter Jackson's facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/PeterJackso...3602968491558/

I don't know what to think!! Did Peter Jackson actually say he will be directing Doctor Who or is he just trolling us?

Either way this vid is FANTASTIC!!

Very, VERY cool!!! Exciting!!! And what was it I was just hoping for only a couple of days ago??? IF Mr. Jackson really is coming to Doctor Who to direct then I'll be absolutely overjoyed!!!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

I will have to watch that when I get home!

Before that, heres a breakdown of the next time trailers
                    http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/hell-be...down-78566.htm

Comment

Deary deary deary me...

That Peter Jackson, he's a card ain't he?
                      sigpic
                      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Doctor Who 2015 Christmas Special title revealed with new promotional picture

http://blogtorwho.blogspot.co.uk/201...ial-title.html

Click for bigger.

The BBC have released the title and a new promotional from this year's Doctor Who Christmas Special - click on the image above for a bigger version. It is called...

The Husbands of River Song

It’s Christmas Day on a remote human colony and the Doctor is hiding from Christmas Carols and Comedy Antlers. But when a crashed spaceship calls upon the Doctor for help, he finds himself recruited into River Song’s squad and hurled into a fast and frantic chase across the galaxy. King Hydroflax (Greg Davies) is furious, and his giant Robot bodyguard is out-of-control and coming for them all! Will Nardole (Matt Lucas) survive? And when will River Song work out who the Doctor is?

All will be revealed on a starliner full of galactic super-villains and a destination the Doctor has been avoiding for a very long time.

The episode stars Peter Capaldi, Alex Kingston, Greg Davies and Matt Lucas and is written by Steven Moffat. It will air on Christmas Day in the UK on BBC One (time TBC).

Edit - New sonic!
                        Last edited by Blencathra; 30 November 2015, 03:26 PM.

Comment

I hate that title.
                          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Doctor Who 2015 Christmas Special title revealed with new promotional picture

http://blogtorwho.blogspot.co.uk/201...ial-title.html

Click for bigger.

The BBC have released the title and a new promotional from this year's Doctor Who Christmas Special - click on the image above for a bigger version. It is called...

The Husbands of River Song

It’s Christmas Day on a remote human colony and the Doctor is hiding from Christmas Carols and Comedy Antlers. But when a crashed spaceship calls upon the Doctor for help, he finds himself recruited into River Song’s squad and hurled into a fast and frantic chase across the galaxy. King Hydroflax (Greg Davies) is furious, and his giant Robot bodyguard is out-of-control and coming for them all! Will Nardole (Matt Lucas) survive? And when will River Song work out who the Doctor is?

All will be revealed on a starliner full of galactic super-villains and a destination the Doctor has been avoiding for a very long time.

The episode stars Peter Capaldi, Alex Kingston, Greg Davies and Matt Lucas and is written by Steven Moffat. It will air on Christmas Day in the UK on BBC One (time TBC).

Edit - New sonic!
                            Brilliant! Look forward to it! Great title and...hooray - New sonic!

Comment

It's fantastic!

I can't quite make out what River is holding though. A sonic archaeology trowel?

Comment

It could very well be a sonic archaeology trowel. I wouldn't put it past her to have one.

I'm also wondering about what the Doctor is carrying in that satchel? Maybe something River's dug up...or maybe its a dimensionally transcendental bag and all of our presents are in there? *crosses fingers hoping for question mark underwear and a replica of the Doctor's new sonic*

Comment

Working...
                                X